Bisping on Tyron Woodley dismissing RDA as a contender "Come on man, you've got to defend the belt."

Lol all those white people getting away with it but it's an outrage when the black man goes for his piece of the pie.
dj is white ?

he ducked dillishaw, all the others champs actually defended vs the number 2 contender, including woodley

Too bad there aren't any 47 year olds for him to fight eh Mikey?

That's how it works. When you're not champ, you criticize the behavior. When you're champ, you do it. The hypocrisy keeps haters busy hating, so at least they have some point to their existence.

As far as I'm concerned, Tyrone hasn't defended his belt once. Definitely agree he needs to fight RDA next.

The difference between these two is Woodley bitches and moans about fighting Wonderboy and then Wonderboy agian and then Maia but he does fight them Bisping did fuck all but set around and get beat up by a WW. Unless the UFC decides to let Woodley fight GSP he'll be fighting RDA next he just does this I'm not fighting him BS every time.

I don't see RDA having much for Woodlet... Even Till would be a better fight than that imo

I agree about RDA, Lawler has clearly dropped off anyways. Tyron should be fighting Colby though.
I agree completely. Perhaps Colby can get another win to seal the deal but I don't know why Tyron's giving him a hard time. I get he crossed the line w/ the Brazil thing, but you defend regardless.

just gonna ignore me now? ok reported, sorry bruh rules are rules

If you don't start shit there won't be shit. Don't throw stones if you live in a weakly built glass house.

If you want to give a smart ass response then expect to get one back and you don't have to be a crybaby about it.

Rules are rules

Last edited:
If you don't start shit there won't be shit. Don't throw stones if you live in a weakly built glass house.

If you want to give a smart ass response then expect to get one back and be a crybaby about it.

Rules are rules
if you disagree with me fine. you dont treat people like that, idc if it s online or real life.

dj is white ?

he ducked dillishaw, all the others champs actually defended vs the number 2 contender, including woodley

DJ didn't hold up the division. He took another challenger when he ducked Dillashaw.

Tell him, Bisping. No one knows more about defending titles against real contenders than you.

Outta all the people in the world to tell someone to defend against top contenders it's Micheal Bisping... lol.

Bisping gets commended for getting money fights, but if Woodley tries to get a money fight, he's a piece of shit? Double standards on sherdog, but I can't say i'm really surprised with the retarded fans on here.

We must have been reading different threads because I don’t remember anyone commending Bisping for getting money fights.

A lot of people rightfully trashed Bisping for both his fights after winning the belt.

We must have been reading different threads because I don’t remember anyone commending Bisping for getting money fights.

A lot of people rightfully trashed Bisping for both his fights after winning the belt.

He's not wrong. I've argued with a few of them. They basically believed Micheal Bisping deserved/earned a money fight for all "dedication to the sport"

tyrones scared he might have to actually fight instead of 1 hitting brain damaged lawler, dancing and prancing with wonderboy, or having a pushing match with ol maia

Lol
tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif
20130321140417-1128f5d5.gif

Back