Bisping on Tyron Woodley dismissing RDA as a contender "Come on man, you've got to defend the belt."

If Tyron took a money fight with a legit threat opponent it would be no issue. The only issue is they were talking about nate diaz who would be thoroughly destroyed by woodley.

if you disagree with me fine. you dont treat people like that, idc if it s online or real life.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

If you didn't like what I had to say then YOU didn't have to respond. I wasn't talking to you or at you for that matter. If you felt compelled to respond then don't expect me to respond the way you want me to respond.

The Bisp displaying blatant racism. After all that Tyrone Woodley's people have gone through the last 200 years - how can Bisping criticize him. Let Tyrone wait and chose - like white people.
Though sarcastic, you ended up making a strong case in favor of Tyron. I support this post.

A+

If Tyron took a money fight with a legit threat opponent it would be no issue. The only issue is they were talking about nate diaz who would be thoroughly destroyed by woodley.
There are no "money fights" for boring fighters. Woodley will have to settle for his base pay.

Bisping gets commended for getting money fights, but if Woodley tries to get a money fight, he's a piece of shit? Double standards on sherdog, but I can't say i'm really surprised with the retarded fans on here.

Bisping took a lot of shit for taking “money” fights. He is not fooling anyone. Conor is on the same list.

I'll do whatever the fuck I want.

If you didn't like what I had to say then YOU didn't have to respond. I wasn't talking to you or at you for that matter. If you felt compelled to respond then don't expect me to respond the way you want me to respond.
ok sorry

too many strikes to the head has left the man like that.....give him a break.

The Bisp displaying blatant racism. After all that Tyrone Woodley's people have gone through the last 200 years - how can Bisping criticize him. Let Tyrone wait and chose - like white people.
Still milking that cow eh?

Bisping and RDA are training partners and respect each other a lot, but despite that it does seem pretty clear that RDA is indeed the number 1 contender.

20130321140417-1128f5d5.gif
b lol.gif

I know that woodley defended against top contenders and bisping didn't but if woodley had his way he would've fought Diaz and gsp. Since none if them wanted to fight woodley he didn't much of a choice.

lmao

Bisping is hilarious. Unintentionally hilarious.

Bisping is back to talking about others to remain relevant. Poor half blind bastard.

Here’s Bisping in a nutshell...

geqx4SV.gif

Oh God, Bisping better not pick a fight w/ Woodley, that'll be 3 loses in a row to WW's

Back