Bisping is going to beat the brakes off Gastelum.

I guarntee it. There is alot of bums on here trying to say that Gastelum is going to KO ping or steamroll him. You're all ridiculous. Bisping can beat anyone if he fights his best. This is going to be a one sided beat down and everyone who was talking trash about Bisping will be either dangling off his British crumpets post fight or try and make it seem like Gastelum is a nobody and pretend like they knew Bisping was gonna win.

Youll also see how good of a win that was for a GSP return. Be a man and come eat your crow here tomorrow afternoon.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>
Lol...
Bisping is a fraud and it's now been validated and I said he'd lose to back to back welter.
He matched up awful vs kelvin (hence, lol- Kelvin a -275 favorite---- right there you knew Bisping was in trouble when they made Kelvin a 3-1 favorite coming off weidman loss- thank God for unintelligent people like you)

I know man, I saw it. Here was my reaction

<2><{Joewithit}><DCrying>
Well, Big up for answering back at least. Most people who make such bold predictions and end up being wrong so badly usually don't go back and post in the thread they made.

Well, Big up for answering back at least. Most people who make such bold predictions and end up being wrong so badly usually don't go back and post in the thread they made.
Hahah its all fun and games buddy.. fight was razor close. Bisping was winning till he wasnt imo

Back