Bisping is going to beat the brakes off Gastelum.

This is childish. Everyone makes bad predictions. It's just a natural part of MMA fandom. I won't be returning to this thread, so don't even bother quoting me.
Don't tell me what to do. I'll quote all over your face if I feel like it. Also , poking fun at bad predictions is a natural part of MMA fandom as well.

Don't tell me what to do. I'll quote all over your face if I feel like it. Also , poking fun at bad predictions is a natural part of MMA fandom as well.

Your reaction is the correct one.

read post #39 in this thread

God I love seeing Bisping getting KO'd...

It just never gets old
I agree....could not happen to a bigger trash taking/annoying joker.

Hope they make Bisping fight Yoel next. Would love to see him KO’d in his final fight.

I guarntee it. There is alot of bums on here trying to say that Gastelum is going to KO ping or steamroll him. You're all ridiculous. Bisping can beat anyone if he fights his best. This is going to be a one sided beat down and everyone who was talking trash about Bisping will be either dangling off his British crumpets post fight or try and make it seem like Gastelum is a nobody and pretend like they knew Bisping was gonna win.

Youll also see how good of a win that was for a GSP return. Be a man and come eat your crow here tomorrow afternoon.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>
200by6.jpg

God I love seeing Bisping getting KO'd...

It just never gets old

Well, Bisping keeps on delivering. We should be grateful.

Towards the end of his career he almost managed to fool a lot of people into thinking he is some sort of MMA great by hiding behind his accidental title.
And he thought he made a brilliant move by only defending against a senior citizen and an undersized, ring-rusty WW, to then retire with the MW belt and go down as a legend.

Fortunately GSP and Gastelum have brought Bisping and the MMA world back to reality.

I guarntee it. There is alot of bums on here trying to say that Gastelum is going to KO ping or steamroll him. You're all ridiculous. Bisping can beat anyone if he fights his best. This is going to be a one sided beat down and everyone who was talking trash about Bisping will be either dangling off his British crumpets post fight or try and make it seem like Gastelum is a nobody and pretend like they knew Bisping was gonna win.

Youll also see how good of a win that was for a GSP return. Be a man and come eat your crow here tomorrow afternoon.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>
BigheartedDaringErne-max-1mb.gif

Hahaha TS looking stuuuuuupid right now.

What a great main event.

Jesus what a stupid prediction. Gastellum was a 4 to 1 favorite ffs. Didn't know anyone thought Bisping actually stood a chance in this matchup. lol.

Last edited:
He’s become much more tolerable as he’s gotten older, wiser, and been humbled a few times. Young Bisping was insufferable, which is what made Henderson’s KO of him the GOAT KO.

I agree....could not happen to a bigger trash taking/annoying joker.

Hope they make Bisping fight Yoel next. Would love to see him KO’d in his final fight.

I should go back to watching synchronized swimming
I bet he doesn't know anything about synchronized swimming either. He should stick to watching people shitpost on webforums.

Evidently guarantee means something different in your world.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>
Ouch TS, Bisping got his head shredded off by Gastelum's left ballpeen hammer fist

Back