Bisping is going to beat the brakes off Gastelum.

I'm with you TS. It will be the latter scenario - Sherdog will become convinced that Gastelum is a bum. No way Bisping can earn respect around these parts with one win.

This fight is going to be turned over on appeal. Gastelum missed weight and UFC didnt want the card to crumble so the commision did a cover up. Only cheaters can win against Bisping.

TS trying to break the record for trolling "wasteland" posts.

I guarntee it. There is alot of bums on here trying to say that Gastelum is going to KO ping or steamroll him. You're all ridiculous. Bisping can beat anyone if he fights his best. This is going to be a one sided beat down and everyone who was talking trash about Bisping will be either dangling off his British crumpets post fight or try and make it seem like Gastelum is a nobody and pretend like they knew Bisping was gonna win.

Youll also see how good of a win that was for a GSP return. Be a man and come eat your crow here tomorrow afternoon.

Youll do foookin nuttin.

<28>
PopularPerkyHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

2 things....1)Learn to spell “guarantee” 2)Face the crow feast like a man.

50/50 fight for me

Going with Bisping UD, but won't surprise me if Kelvin KO him.
Still a 50/50 fight with hindsight being 20/20?

To me, this was a no brainer: fast, powerful, granite chinned, young southpaw vs a glass jawed senior citizen that has pillow fists and is blind in his right eye (south paw target).

Don't feel bad dude. I though Conor was gonna beat Floyd.

L. O. Fucking. L.

I never come to heavies anymore but I like seeing these dumb ass threads where people who don't know shit about shit make these "predictions" with such conviction they'd wager thier nut sacks on it. Only to be absolutely wrong.

<36>

I never come to heavies anymore but I like seeing these dumb ass threads where people who don't know shit about shit make these "predictions" with such conviction they'd wager thier nut sacks on it. Only to be absolutely wrong.

<36>

Gastelum missed weight and was three times as big.. yeah.. impressive.

This is childish. Everyone makes bad predictions. It's just a natural part of MMA fandom. I won't be returning to this thread, so don't even bother quoting me.

This thread can now be re-titled to read "I'm shit at predictions and know absolutely nothing about MMA, perhaps I should go back to watching synchronized swimming".

Back