Bisping is better than Forrest Griffin

maybe.

but Forrest had 2 top 5 "great" wins; Bisping only 1.

regardless, my disgust for Bisping defending his belt twice in 2 years against 1) a top 15 fighter and 2) a retired fighter - in a stacked division with each of the top 6 ready and willing to fight him - has nothing to do with feelings about Anderson Silva. you thinking they are related makes you daft and your argument a strawman.

but i blame UFC more than Bisping for the recent debacle at 185.

Not the biggest bisping fan but where are you getting two years from? He won the title about 13 months and 3 weeks ago.

Aldo never moved up one division because he knew he'd get destroyed again. Not many midget wrestlers at LW for him to beat on.

Anderson fought scrubs like Bonnar, Irvin and Griffin. Ducked Jones and Shogun. Fact. He knew he'd get destroyed.

GSP was expected to fight Anderson (the long reigning champion) and now potentially Bisping who is current. champion. Levels
GSP is a coward.

GSP is a coward.

It's sad what GSP is doing,

but not as cowardly or pathetic as testing positive for roids, and then blaming the thai dick pills he got it from friends or something, when he was quoted saying previously when a guy gets caught roiding, he has been using it for a long time.

USADA >>> Anderson Silva

GSP never moved up one weight division and fought during his prime like Anderson did 3X for a reason. He knew that he would be made to tap to strikes again.
Who cares? The division goats don't have to move up in weight.

I think it's fcking hilarious how Bisping and GSP are fighting to each other.

But, it's just as fcking hilarious as Silva fans touting his victory over the world class competition of Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar and James Irvin, as an example of him moving up a weight class and fighting a tough competition, especially for Forrest since he was 'an ex-champion'

Silva fans should shut the fuck up about GSP not fighting Silva who didn't look undersized against Cormier, when Silva is being best friends with Jon Jones, who would've raped his ass.

I think Silva, if any thing, is the GOAT at being friends with guys who would beat him stylistically, and getting caught for roid that didn't have any clinical significance for his recovery, and blaming it on thai dick pills. World class athlete in late 30's needing dick pills, the greatest of all time apaprently, needing thai dick pills, awesome, and believable...as a reason for testing positive for roids

LOL your post reek of envy and blind hate.
Jon Jones, the guy you claim be 100 time better than Silva is younger and got caught using "dick pills" but apparently you disregarded it.

But by all means, keep hating. it is funny to see how salty you are against someone who is retired or about to...

But before I leave, let me leave here his records in the UFC, so you can get all mad again:

Most all-time knockdowns in UFC history (17)
No. 1 in significant strike accuracy (67.8%)
Longest all-time UFC win streak (16)
Most title fight victories (11)
Most UFC title defenses (10)
Longest reign by days (3939)

keep hating!!!!

Who cares? The division goats don't have to move up in weight.

They don't have to. But if they do, it gives the fans and historians more data to properly rank them p4p. The fighters that have to balls and skills to prevail over bigger men in addition to men their own size are obviously the better fighter. If a fighter is too scared to go up in weight, it's very telling of how confident they are in their abilities p4p

This is like saying a Chevy Malibu is better than a Ford Focus. A lot of people like them but they are not great at anything. Both the weakest champions in modern history that their divisions have ever seen, and would/ (have already) lose the title the first time they defend against a top 5 guy

yet people point the finger at overeem for putting muscle and going up one division.
this is how i like my MMA.
prideroidcontract.jpg

They don't have to. But if they do, it gives the fans and historians more data to properly rank them p4p. The fighters that have to balls and skills to prevail over bigger men in addition to men their own size are obviously the better fighter. If a fighter is too scared to go up in weight, it's very telling of how confident they are in their abilities p4p
I seriously just lold

Jones
Jacare
Machida
And the list is long

Sonnen is a scrub, like I said. I can't make your brain function any better than it already is and make your reading comprehension go above the level of grade 8.

my reading comprehension level is just fine...but clearly you need a lesson in logical reasoning. WTF does Sonnen being a "scrub" have to do with the fact that it disproves your bullshit theory of Silva becoming friends with people whose style is unfavourable to him?

I don't think the list is long, and I don't think Jones and Silva are "friends". good try, but your theory is garbage.

Forrest avoided Machida didn't he? plus had a rather questionable injury to avoid Lil Nog. He's also clearly not as tough as Bisping is folding too easily several times and fell to bits mentally vs Anderson.

Forrest did say he'd rather retire than fight Jon Jones back when he was making his way up the rankings lol. It was tongue in cheek, but towards the end (Post Silva) Forrest was super inactive and for the most part took winnable fights. He did fight Shogun again but his heart clearly was with his about to be giving birth wife at home, and he folded pretty much as soon as he got hit.

I think it's fcking hilarious how Bisping and GSP are fighting to each other.

But, it's just as fcking hilarious as Silva fans touting his victory over the world class competition of Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar and James Irvin, as an example of him moving up a weight class and fighting a tough competition, especially for Forrest since he was 'an ex-champion'

Silva fans should shut the fuck up about GSP not fighting Silva who didn't look undersized against Cormier, when Silva is being best friends with Jon Jones, who would've raped his ass.

I think Silva, if any thing, is the GOAT at being friends with guys who would beat him stylistically, and getting caught for roid that didn't have any clinical significance for his recovery, and blaming it on thai dick pills. World class athlete in late 30's needing dick pills, the greatest of all time apaprently, needing thai dick pills, awesome, and believable...as a reason for testing positive for roids

hate to say it...but bisping is better.

GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history filled with one dimensional fighters and natural LWs. WW was weak and overrated during GSPs reign.

You think his wins over 5'4" Sherk and Serra, natural FW Penn, and one dimensional Dan "lost 4 in a row" Hardy screams strong resume/division?

He could have easily went to MW for a "showcase fight" instead of defending the belt against Hardy. GSP never moved up in weight for a reason. GSP knows.

GSP has good wins over Carlos Condit (his best win imo coming off a layoff too!) Jake Shields, Jon Fitch, prime Hughes, prime Penn and Josh Koscheck, I mean yeah Dan Hardy wasn't any good and he fought a rusty Nick Diaz, barley got by Hendericks and yeah Serra lol but man the rest of the fighters he beat though were impressive made them look like fools

Silva once said he cuts from 230

And people DO lose muscle mass as they get older, especially given how Silva had a surgery not that long ago, and maybe USADA who knows, he did piss hot for roids and then blamed it on thai dick pill when that roid had nothing to do with his recovery
Silva was 202lb versus Bonnar. Below is also his body pod measurements from before his camp with Forrest. I.E: The heaviest he's ever been at 211lb's with 19% body fat.

ficha.jpg

Conversely, here is GSP's bod POD measurements:

Silva's body pod measurements -- Silva is 19.1% at 211lb = 170.54 of lean body mass.

GSP is 7.7% on this body pod measurement and roughly 170lb of lean body mass.

Anderson is a small MW. He was never big. He started his career at 168lb's. At the same body fat percentage he weighs roughly the same as GSP.

Back