Bisping is better than Forrest Griffin

No matter how many times you try and rewrite history it won't change anything. The history books are written and those of us who followed what was going on in MMA at the time know you are full of shit. Thanks for being such a great poster. Good day.
Just the type of response I would expect from a GSP nuthugger.

GSP vs. Silva would look like sonnen silva 1 except gsp would walk away with the lopsided decision

Not that hard to figure that out, because Forrest Goofin overall fucking sucked.

Got to admit he was competent in the Rampage fight, though.

Just the type of response I would expect from a GSP nuthugger.
One where there is no fighter bashing. Toner why are you doing everything you can in every GSP thread to soil his name. What's in it for you? I know you are a big Aldo and Silva fan. Is it some type of jealousy. Just curious what makes a I assume a grown man post hate threads day after day about a guy who you never met and never will.

Forrest fought legends in their prime or close to it. Rockhold is Bispings only very impressive win.

Bisping and Forrest are both legends and on the next level after the most elite. I think Bisping had a perfectly managed fight schedule while Forrest was thrown into the fire.

Forrest fought legends in their prime or close to it. Rockhold is Bispings only very impressive win.

Bisping and Forrest are both legends and on the next level after the most elite. I think Bisping had a perfectly managed fight schedule while Forrest was thrown into the fire.

Forrest is a pretty bad fighter who was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.

Bisping >>>>>

Yes.

But Griffin would beat him in a fight.

205 Griffin would be too big for Mike

Sonnen is a scrub

relevance? you said Silva is the GOAT at becoming friends with guys whose style would beat him

I just gave you an example of someone whose style was perfect to give Silva problems (and it did)...yet Silva did not, and does not, try to become friends with him...and they even had a rematch.

come up with another theory that we can shoot down with evidence? lol

relevance? you said Silva is the GOAT at becoming friends with guys whose style would beat him

I just gave you an example of someone whose style was perfect to give Silva problems (and it did)...yet Silva did not, and does not, try to become friends with him...and they even had a rematch.

come up with another theory that we can shoot down with evidence? lol

Jones
Jacare
Machida
And the list is long

Sonnen is a scrub, like I said. I can't make your brain function any better than it already is and make your reading comprehension go above the level of grade 8.

Not sure if serious. Nate Diaz is a bad match up on paper for Mcgregor.

Griffin on the other hand....
At the time Griffin was considered a potential threat due to his size,and durability. It's only in hindsight that people think he was a lamb to slaughter

I'm not a Forrest fan but his victories over Shogun and Rampage back to back is among the best in the history of MMA.
Bisping's last victory was over a 45 year old Hendo. It's not comparable.

At the time Griffin was considered a potential threat due to his size,and durability. It's only in hindsight that people think he was a lamb to slaughter

Sure, let me see your A.Silva fanboy badge that you have. looking real good

Wow surprised at all the people shitting on Forrest. Dude has wins over Shogun, Rampage and Tito2X and won the belt. People need to stop acting like he was a bum. This is coming from a huge Bisping fan.

"Footwork footwork footwork"...bisping has been caught by a cracked, crippled old man hendo and nearly out to Pasteur twice. His head movement is overrated as is his footwork.
Lmao. Bisping gets rocked by a lot of people . Denis kang and Jorge Rivera for example lol

Ts, you're right in that Forrest griffin sucks and that he's an overrated, limited, and pillow fisted goof. And that andersons easy win over him is over praised . However gsp is still a pussy for never once fighting up one weight class at all, and criticizing Anderson is never gonna make that go away.

QUOTE="JustOnce, post: 132282591, member: 476273"]I suppose Silva fought a knock out machine in Chris Leben, and Michael Jordan of BJJ in Travis Lutters and list goes on.....I guess you might have a point. Let's ignore the fact MW was the weakest division in all of MMA during his reign too[/QUOTE]

It was weak but it was still too strong for gsp who never had the courage to fight there. Not being able to finish welterweights probably influenced that decision tho.

Back