Billy Joe Saunders Denied a License, Can’t Fight Andrade

Nandrolone having a threshold is no different where various other WADA Lab Directors said that Clenbuterol should also have a threshold. Conte states that most cases of Nandrolone come from contamination, supplements. You don't care about Vargas being connected to SNAC or being exonerrated by VADA for Clen having double the amount of Canelo shows your bias against Canelo. The point of all this is inconsistencies in anti doping world wide. You have the right believe whatever you want about Canelo, that's your right, and here forward I won't debate that with you because many boxing fans are anxious for his next fights. You keep stating ''Clenelo'' yet you discredit Francisco Vargas and VADA which doesn't make any sense at all... but if you don't like Canelo then that's fine.

Unlike BJS however, these past couple of days I've been thinking that he better have a REALLY STRONG head in place because he just set a huge question mark on UK Boxing which Hearn just recently stated the ridiculous commodity for OUt of Competition and that the British Board needs to revise UKAD. Ingle who could help Brook make 147 and looking 30 lbs less on weigh ins or Kid Ghalahad having popped for Steroids before under Ingle. Frank Warren and his Box Nation stable need to be cautious with foreign matchmaking here forward.

You didn't answer my question about the studies, where did you get the hour depletion from? Clen can have a threshold but Canelo's levels were much higher (as the research study showed) than any threshold would be set at. So Vargas got off while having twice the amount of Clenelo. I don't agree with that and Vargas should have been suspended too.

You didn't answer my question about the studies, where did you get the hour depletion from? Clen can have a threshold but Canelo's levels were much higher (as the research study showed) than any threshold would be set at. So Vargas got off while having twice the amount of Clenelo. I don't agree with that and Vargas should have been suspended too.

It's ok bro. We've discussed these convos months ago. Do realize there are also medical publications for Clenbuterol in humans with contaminated meat.

It's ok bro. We've discussed these convos months ago. Do realize there are also medical publications for Clenbuterol in humans with contaminated meat.

Again I ask you where did you get the hour depletion idea from with regard to that study I published? If you have studies on Clenbuterol from meat contamination then put them up here. I would be very interested to hear how it's possible that Clenelo could have eaten enough contaminated meat that he ingested the equivalent dose of 40 mcg/day of clenbuterol over a four day period. That's what he would have needed to take in to reach 0.6ng/ml in his sample. Do you know how stupid that sounds?
I'd imagine he'd have to be eating 20oz T-bone contaminated steaks twice a day for four days straight to achieve that.

Again I ask you where did you get the hour depletion idea from with regard to that study I published? If you have studies on Clenbuterol from meat contamination then put them up here. I would be very interested to hear how it's possible that Clenelo could have eaten enough contaminated meat that he ingested the equivalent dose of 40 mcg/day of clenbuterol over a four day period. That's what he would have needed to take in to reach 0.6ng/ml in his sample. Do you know how stupid that sounds?
I'd imagine he'd have to be eating 20oz T-bone contaminated steaks twice a day for four days straight to achieve that.

Nope! I have read reports, plenty online, with publications showing people's concentrations after eating contaminated meat from Bovine. Aside from that, you had already acknowledged that you didn't agree on VADA exonerating Francisco Vargas whose report stated eating contaminated meat, close to his fight, and double of Canelo, all while I told you that VADA CEO Margaret Goodman said ''we want to give him a chance to prove himself clean.'' If you don't see the underground conflicts of interest then obviously possible that Canelo was setup by the WBC since Canelo never acknowledged the belt. Suleiman is on record to say he believed Canelo. The report from VADA, who contracted SMRTL, concluded Meat Contamination. WADA's on website acknowledges Meat Contamination with Clenbuterol. USADA has exonerrated and suspended people with Clen.

I don't care about any of that. Canelo gave hair samples and did VADA 365 and completely beat GGG in the rematch. I even made a thread about VADA 120 days testing which was closed.... These are all facts displayed. The fact that Eddie Hearn is whistleblowing on UKAD assures practical foul play within boxing. I'm content. Because Canelo had Strict Liability as any adverse finding with one molecule makes one ''guilty'' ....

I just hope BJS stays the course. He could easily fall prey to Fury's depression and never come back to boxing given his character. Surely he feels his reputation has reset. Any UK domestic fights he will be clowned whenever the usual BJS goes into character. It's a serious matter.

Nope! I have read reports, plenty online, with publications showing people's concentrations after eating contaminated meat from Bovine. Aside from that, you had already acknowledged that you didn't agree on VADA exonerating Francisco Vargas whose report stated eating contaminated meat, close to his fight, and double of Canelo, all while I told you that VADA CEO Margaret Goodman said ''we want to give him a chance to prove himself clean.'' If you don't see the underground conflicts of interest then obviously possible that Canelo was setup by the WBC since Canelo never acknowledged the belt. Suleiman is on record to say he believed Canelo. The report from VADA, who contracted SMRTL, concluded Meat Contamination. WADA's on website acknowledges Meat Contamination with Clenbuterol. USADA has exonerrated and suspended people with Clen.

I don't care about any of that. Canelo gave hair samples and did VADA 365 and completely beat GGG in the rematch. I even made a thread about VADA 120 days testing which was closed.... These are all facts displayed. The fact that Eddie Hearn is whistleblowing on UKAD assures practical foul play within boxing. I'm content. Because Canelo had Strict Liability as any adverse finding with one molecule makes one ''guilty'' ....

I just hope BJS stays the course. He could easily fall prey to Fury's depression and never come back to boxing given his character. Surely he feels his reputation has reset. Any UK domestic fights he will be clowned whenever the usual BJS goes into character. It's a serious matter.

You don't answer the questions you just avoid them and then spout your usual conspiracy theory bullshit.

You don't answer the questions you just avoid them and then spout your usual conspiracy theory bullshit.

Sure. What’s my conspiracy theory? Deductive reasoning is rather easier

Why don't you answer my questions for a change rather than avoiding?

What questions? You acknowledged the Francisco Vargas situation. That’s integrity. Keep it real that there are conflicts of interest in sport

Soooo glad I put a certain someone on ignore about ten seconds after they started spewing their conspiratorial bullshit.

What questions? You acknowledged the Francisco Vargas situation. That’s integrity. Keep it real that there are conflicts of interest in sport
The question was how did Canelo manage to eat enough beef that he had in his system as much as someone who'd been taking 40 micrograms of clenbuterol a day for at least four days?

The question was how did Canelo manage to eat enough beef that he had in his system as much as someone who'd been taking 40 micrograms of clenbuterol a day for at least four days?

Where are you getting the information about the amount of meat to come to your theory? Didn't you in previous posts state that Canelo would have had to eaten loads of beef?! rofl.. ''as much as someone who'd been taking 40 micrograms of clenbuterol a day for at least four days?'' dude lay off the crack man...

According to “Clenbuterol Residues in Bovine Feed and Meat” clenbuterol levels in contaminated beef (in Mexico) have values in the range 0.1 to 2.3 micrograms of clenbuterol per kilogram of meat. So a 100g piece of steak could contain between 0.01 and 0.23 micrograms, that is between 10 and 230 nanograms, of clenbuterol. Contamination levels may of course differ in European meat.

The European Union Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) for clenbuterol is 0.1 microgram per kilogram for bovine muscle and 0.05 microgram per kilogram for bovine milk. So a 100g piece of steak could legally contain up to 0.01 micrograms, that is 10 nanograms, of clenbuterol.

Therapeutic dosages of clenbuterol are in the range of 20 to 80 micrograms per day (that is 20,000 to 80,000 nanograms).

Again, you're dismissing Francisco Vargas whose whole narrative was eating meat once he arrived in Mexico. Conte justified it and VADA's own CEO justified it. And again, VADA's Top contracted Lab in Utah whom also do testing for American Professional sports, SMRTL, said that Canelo's results were consistent with contaminated meat.

Where are you getting the information about the amount of meat to come to your theory? Didn't you in previous posts state that Canelo would have had to eaten loads of beef?! rofl.. ''as much as someone who'd been taking 40 micrograms of clenbuterol a day for at least four days?'' dude lay off the crack man...

According to “Clenbuterol Residues in Bovine Feed and Meat” clenbuterol levels in contaminated beef (in Mexico) have values in the range 0.1 to 2.3 micrograms of clenbuterol per kilogram of meat. So a 100g piece of steak could contain between 0.01 and 0.23 micrograms, that is between 10 and 230 nanograms, of clenbuterol. Contamination levels may of course differ in European meat.

The European Union Maximum Residue Limit (MRL) for clenbuterol is 0.1 microgram per kilogram for bovine muscle and 0.05 microgram per kilogram for bovine milk. So a 100g piece of steak could legally contain up to 0.01 micrograms, that is 10 nanograms, of clenbuterol.

Therapeutic dosages of clenbuterol are in the range of 20 to 80 micrograms per day (that is 20,000 to 80,000 nanograms).

Again, you're dismissing Francisco Vargas whose whole narrative was eating meat once he arrived in Mexico. Conte justified it and VADA's own CEO justified it. And again, VADA's Top contracted Lab in Utah whom also do testing for American Professional sports, SMRTL, said that Canelo's results were consistent with contaminated meat.

Well basically you have just provided figures that make it absolutely impossible for Canelo to have registered as high as he did for Clenbuterol which was 0.6ng/ml just from eating contaminated meat. Thank you for proving that Clenelo is a drug cheat I had suspected. Don't bring up Vargas to distract, it's obvious he cheated too. They are both dirty low born scummy cheats.

Well basically you have just provided figures that make it absolutely impossible for Canelo to have registered as high as he did for Clenbuterol which was 0.6ng/ml just from eating contaminated meat. Thank you for proving that Clenelo is a drug cheat I had suspected. Don't bring up Vargas to distract, it's obvious he cheated too. They are both dirty low born scummy cheats.

Lol. It’s funny how you fail for what’s apparent... you state a number “.6ng” as an example... yet you don’t even contextualize time of use! Depletion is relative to the time of use not quantitive theory! Duh! Figure that out...

Yes... that means for the results you read and got shook by, you’re missing the point as to when meat was consumed...

Cmon bruh... hone your comprehensive skills when reading scientific reports ffs..

Lol. It’s funny how you fail for what’s apparent... you state a number “.6ng” as an example... yet you don’t even contextualize time of use! Depletion is relative to the time of use not quantitive theory! Duh! Figure that out...

Yes... that means for the results you read and got shook by, you’re missing the point as to when meat was consumed...

Cmon bruh... hone your comprehensive skills when reading scientific reports ffs..
WTF are you on about??? You're just babbling shit now. 0.6ng/ml of Clenbuterol in plasma is the highest level you can achieve after 4 days of dosing with 40 micrograms per day of Clenbuterol. 'Depletion is relative to to time of use not quantative theory'.... seriously wtf are you on about.

You claim that the most that someone could ingest from 100g of beef is 230 nanograms. Well in an average person where 90% of the Clenbuterol is absorbed that leaves 23 nanograms. Then divide that by the average amount of blood someone has which is 5000 ml that gives a concentration in the blood of 0,0046 ng/ml. That's very far short of Clenelos test levels of 0.6mg/ml. Your own numbers have sunk your argument.

You sound like someone who has a bit of pseudo science is trying to make themselves seem smarter than they really are. I always think a good measure of someone's intelligence is how well they can explain themselves in layman's terms. So give it a go, what are you on about?

Last edited:
WTF are you on about??? You're just babbling shit now. 0.6ng/ml of Clenbuterol in plasma is the highest level you can achieve after 4 days of dosing with 40 micrograms per day of Clenbuterol. 'Depletion is relative to to time of use not quantative theory'.... seriously wtf are you on about.

You claim that the most that someone could ingest from 100g of beef is 230 nanograms. Well in an average person where 90% of the Clenbuterol is absorbed that leaves 23 nanograms. Then divide that by the average amount of blood someone has which is 5000 ml that gives a concentration in the blood of 0,0046 ng/ml. That's very far short of Clenelos test levels of 0.6mg/ml. Your own numbers have sunk your argument.

You sound like someone who has a bit of pseudo science is trying to make themselves seem smarter than they really are. I always think a good measure of someone's intelligence is how well they can explain themselves in layman's terms. So give it a go, what are you on about?

You still don’t get... tsk tsk...

First of all get your comprehension correct. You’re confusing micrograms with Billy Joe Saunders by stating mg / nl. You forgot that 11mg is micrograms. Therefore BJS had 11,000 nanograms. Canelo had .6ng /ml which was half of Francisco Vargas...

But none of that is important!

“.6ng” or any number is from a depleted rate, but when?! You’re basing “.6ng” from a half life you don’t know where it started. I’ll make it easier for you to understand, what if VADA had tested Canelo 6 hours later than the original sample? It would be .4ng etc...

Therefore, since u didn’t like the reported information I gave you about Meat Contamination, which U didn’t question btw, I can see why it’s frustrating to you.

SMRTL Head Director on Canelo “consistent with Contaminated Meat.”

You claim that the most that someone could ingest from 100g of beef is 230 nanograms.

I claim? Sorry, so I don’t have million dollar spectrometer machines in my living rooms doing tests at the molecular level. I’m giving you published reports that medical experts aka scientists “claim.”

What I bolded in Yellow was Copy & Paste...

DID YOU SEE THE TRAINER COAT THE BODY OF MR CRAWFORD?

that's a delicious specimen....

You still don’t get... tsk tsk...

First of all get your comprehension correct. You’re confusing micrograms with Billy Joe Saunders by stating mg / nl. You forgot that 11mg is micrograms. Therefore BJS had 11,000 nanograms. Canelo had .6ng /ml which was half of Francisco Vargas...

But none of that is important!

“.6ng” or any number is from a depleted rate, but when?! You’re basing “.6ng” from a half life you don’t know where it started. I’ll make it easier for you to understand, what if VADA had tested Canelo 6 hours later than the original sample? It would be .4ng etc...

Therefore, since u didn’t like the reported information I gave you about Meat Contamination, which U didn’t question btw, I can see why it’s frustrating to you.

SMRTL Head Director on Canelo “consistent with Contaminated Meat.”

One typo replacing an 'n' with an 'm' doesn't make any difference to what I'm saying because you know my numbers are right as I've been referring to Clenelos test levels as 0.6ng/ml since the beginning. And no you are wrong 11mg isn't micrograms, 11 ug is micrograms. You don't have to know where the start is, the rate of decay is a constant. From 0.6ng/ml in 36 hours (half-life of Clenbuterol) there will be 0.3ng/ml.
You can extrapolate back but because you don't know the original dose you won't know where the start was but you know at the time of testing Clenelo had 0.6ng/ml which corresponds to a minimum of at least 40 ug daily having been ingested over a period of 4 days. The information you supplied about levels of contamination in meat really sinks your argument because you are saying that a 100g piece contains only 230ng of Clenbuterol. Clenelo would have needed to eat 17.4kg of that contaminated meat to reach the blood levels he was tested at (40,000 ng / 230 ng per 100g steak). I don't think eating 17.4kg of steak is humanly possible unless he ate it over several days but that would not give the high levels he was tested at. So he'd have to eat it in one sitting. Not possible.

Back