Billy Joe Saunders Denied a License, Can’t Fight Andrade

That sucks, seemed like a nice guy in interviews but then you hear about the stuff he was involved with. I guess you can't really argue with it, gotta do the time

He’s a foreigner who was in the limelight with links to organized crime and contacts back home. I doubt he cared about stateside consequences. Same thing happened to Edison Miranda. Luckily Miranda wasn’t in the states

Youve missed the part where multiple times ive said something to the effect of “sign up, pay the price”.

Also, just because you read the ingredients in a supplement doesnt mean thats all the ingredients in the supplement. Im not going to say thats a majority of them, or what happened in BJS case, but it definitey happens.
I'm in agreement with you here. Definitely seen some supplements where the full ingredients weren't listed. They like to add things that will give you a PED effect but don't want to list the fact that their supplement contains an actual PED.

BJS signed a contract to be tested under VADA. He failed a test under Vada.

Conte, VADA, and Hearn all conspired.. but what worries me is that in the UK this is THE wonder drug to cut weight fast. No wonder Brook looked all Gaunt on weighins.

Boxing fans need to know that EVERYtHINg is in the contracts and if an agency is chosen.

BJS and Ingle probably thought it would be waived, or it might even be possible that they used this whole situation to get out of the fight as well since Andrade had a good chance.
Where did I say anyone conspired?

Literally lol @ this being “the wonder drug”.

I'm in agreement with you here. Definitely seen some supplements where the full ingredients weren't listed. They like to add things that will give you a PED effect but don't want to list the fact that their supplement contains an actual PED.

The reality is that ALL ATHLETES take supplements. Supplements having cross contamination is 95%. The billionaire dollar world of pharmaceutical (medical non supplement) labs that STRICTLY just manufacture their own line of products is completely different. You could be a company looking for better deals in manufacturing from different labs when prices change. Obviously that in itself is totally risky when competing at the Olympic level or Pro Level where a new age of Anti-Doping has strict rules abiding to the WADA code.

HOWEVER, most supplement buyers are not pros, so they couldn't care about WADA since there are no competing guidelines with different competitors. We're strictly talking supplements and cross contamination. THe world of EPO, HGH, Testosterone etc... are even a more hardcore world of PEDS.

For BJS's test results he yielded just below 11ug/ml. To put in perspective, that's 11,000 nanograms !!

BJS = 11,000 nanograms at 24 days away, for a stimulant 10x more stronger than Clen that is Heart stimulated with Half Life depletion of 24 hours.

CANELO = .6 nanograms at 78 days away, for a stimulant less potent that stimulates the Lung receptors with a Half Life depletion of 48 hours.

It's DAY AND NIGHT which athlete has FOUL PLAY. It's BJS. Canelo for years posts constantly on Instagram training and showing his physique always tip top. Whereas BJS UNFORTUNATELY rofl puts pictures of him overweight connected to Dominic Ingle.

LEt me repeat, how Conte easily MURKED everyone at the HEARING:

BJS = 11,000 nanograms 24 days away PEDS
Canelo = .6 nanograms 78 days away Meat Contamination

Where did I say anyone conspired?

Literally lol @ this being “the wonder drug”.

of course it's a wonder drug! The UK rocking the loophole with domestic competition.... of course whoops...''out of competition'' lol

And I SAID HEarn conspired! PRetty genius in catching the cheat! Warren wasn't expecting that

Sucks, I was actually thinking Andrade might beat this bum, but figured BJS to be the favorite in tip top form. I was actually leaning more Andrade the closer the fight got. Great, not I can't see that.

You got to laugh.

You got to laugh.

yup.

BJS was even training when VADA came through. Of course there's margin of error but more or less truthful. For example a Clen or Oxi tablet is a 20 microgram over mL. That's a 20,000 nanogram tablet. The next day it would deplete to 10,000 nanograms given its half-life.

SO CONTE was a BOSS to catch BJS at the right time. We know Margaret Goodman and Conte are tight with testing. They knew when to drop by on BJS. Its as if when they came and took samples he had rocked a usual 20 microgram tablet the day before which is why his results was half of that, just south of 11,000 nanograms or 11 micrograms.

Even when the Canelo haters tried to spin over regarding Canelo's weight, they knew, hearing from Canelo fans, that weight cutting was most likely not possible as an advantage, which even Doug Fischer insinuated in the Ring articles. So therefore, Canelo haters said, ''well it retains muscle and helps stamina...etc...'' lol.

If people actually comprehend the metric system, mathematics alone, BJS is the obvious PED user whereas Canelo has benefit of doubt for contaminated meat. The results are there in the fine print. Keep in mind Team Saunders didnt even disclose their ''nasal spray'' until after.... lol

The reality is that ALL ATHLETES take supplements. Supplements having cross contamination is 95%. The billionaire dollar world of pharmaceutical (medical non supplement) labs that STRICTLY just manufacture their own line of products is completely different. You could be a company looking for better deals in manufacturing from different labs when prices change. Obviously that in itself is totally risky when competing at the Olympic level or Pro Level where a new age of Anti-Doping has strict rules abiding to the WADA code.

HOWEVER, most supplement buyers are not pros, so they couldn't care about WADA since there are no competing guidelines with different competitors. We're strictly talking supplements and cross contamination. THe world of EPO, HGH, Testosterone etc... are even a more hardcore world of PEDS.

For BJS's test results he yielded just below 11ug/ml. To put in perspective, that's 11,000 nanograms !!

BJS = 11,000 nanograms at 24 days away, for a stimulant 10x more stronger than Clen that is Heart stimulated with Half Life depletion of 24 hours.

CANELO = .6 nanograms at 78 days away, for a stimulant less potent that stimulates the Lung receptors with a Half Life depletion of 48 hours.

It's DAY AND NIGHT which athlete has FOUL PLAY. It's BJS. Canelo for years posts constantly on Instagram training and showing his physique always tip top. Whereas BJS UNFORTUNATELY rofl puts pictures of him overweight connected to Dominic Ingle.

LEt me repeat, how Conte easily MURKED everyone at the HEARING:

What has your post to do with mine? Nothing you wrote proves that supplements aren't mislabeled. I'm not even saying BJS didn't cheat on purpose I'm just stating a fact I've seen supplements where they didn't list all the ingredients. And no not cross contamination I mean blatant on purpose not listing that they contained a PED.

What has your post to do with mine? Nothing you wrote proves that supplements aren't mislabeled. I'm not even saying BJS didn't cheat on purpose I'm just stating a fact I've seen supplements where they didn't list all the ingredients. And no not cross contamination I mean blatant on purpose not listing that they contained a PED.

I agree with you, most know this. You do realize that the common blame in adverse findings is towards the supplements. Many USADA based athletes have been exonerated for forfeiting all contraband for inspection. So if an athlete gives bottles of whatever and they conclude the depleted rate and amount in the athlete, it gives the athlete benefit of doubt from foul play. BJS had around 11micrograms. 11 micrograms of an adverse finding would not come from a supplement, nor did Ingle or Warren state a supplement regimen. 11,000 nanograms (11 micrograms) is obviously suspect... The likelihood of 11 micrograms from a nasal spray ...how...when... along with Conte stating that BJS has (in theory) abusing his substance more than normal...

BJS is a cheat!!!

I agree with you, most know this. You do realize that the common blame in adverse findings is towards the supplements. Many USADA based athletes have been exonerated for forfeiting all contraband for inspection. So if an athlete gives bottles of whatever and they conclude the depleted rate and amount in the athlete, it gives the athlete benefit of doubt from foul play. BJS had around 11micrograms. 11 micrograms of an adverse finding would not come from a supplement, nor did Ingle or Warren state a supplement regimen. 11,000 nanograms (11 micrograms) is obviously suspect... The likelihood of 11 micrograms from a nasal spray ...how...when... along with Conte stating that BJS has (in theory) abusing his substance more than normal...

BJS is a cheat!!!
Again what is your post aimed at?? I never defended BJS.... you've completely lost me now

or it might even be possible that they used this whole situation to get out of the fight as well since Andrade had a good chance.

I pondered this, I was surprised when I first heard the fight had been made tbh.

of course it's a wonder drug! The UK rocking the loophole with domestic competition.... of course whoops...''out of competition'' lol

And I SAID HEarn conspired! PRetty genius in catching the cheat! Warren wasn't expecting that
WADA code has that whole out of competition loophole too(which USADA and UKAD use). You could take as much of certain drugs(like oxilofrine) to help you lose weight during your entire camp and then only have to pass the in-competition tests 24 hours before and post fight. VADA is actually right to test for it out of competition. If it would be denied in competition then it makes no sense for it to be allowed out of competition.

Yes. Now answer me. Where do you get this idea that I don't think BJS is a cheat?

Because you contextualized supplements. It would seem more in favor to Canelo being clean than BJS. One continent has Meat Contamination acknowledged by SMRTL who did the testing for VADA. Yet VADA doesn’t care, an adverse finding relates to Strict Liability, which means any adverse finding is “guilty” as it got in the system.

Meat contamination vs Out Of Competition. There was already a UK boxer who was banned by UKAD for 6 months for the same thing BJS had... he was prepping for the Kessler fight.

Did you know that Nandrolone has a threshold from the WADA code, as weird as that sounds to Out Of Competition.That means if you an have an alibi or good reason under the threshold, you aren’t penalized. Of course, you need good reason. This is what Luis Ortiz was popped for.

And For me, Canelo ate tainted meat for one: BJS’s 11,000 nanograms 24 days away says much compared to Canelo 78 days away for a mere .6 nanograms. Therefore the SMRTL lab director was correct about it being contaminated meat since his lab did testing.

Good, i hope the cunt rots.

Just when you thought a person couldnt get any lower than Tyson Fury, along comes this fucking twat....

Cya Billy, nobody gave a fuck about you anyway which is why all your fights are away from home

Because you contextualized supplements. It would seem more in favor to Canelo being clean than BJS. One continent has Meat Contamination acknowledged by SMRTL who did the testing for VADA. Yet VADA doesn’t care, an adverse finding relates to Strict Liability, which means any adverse finding is “guilty” as it got in the system.

Meat contamination vs Out Of Competition. There was already a UK boxer who was banned by UKAD for 6 months for the same thing BJS had... he was prepping for the Kessler fight.

Did you know that Nandrolone has a threshold from the WADA code, as weird as that sounds to Out Of Competition.That means if you an have an alibi or good reason under the threshold, you aren’t penalized. Of course, you need good reason. This is what Luis Ortiz was popped for.

And For me, Canelo ate tainted meat for one: BJS’s 11,000 nanograms 24 days away says much compared to Canelo 78 days away for a mere .6 nanograms. Therefore the SMRTL lab director was correct about it being contaminated meat since his lab did testing.
Then you are reading into it something that isn't there. I was just responding to another poster that supplements can and are tainted. I already knew that BJS had put it down to inhaler use so there was no 'covering' for him there. If you'd have read any of my posts regarding BJS then you would note that I don't hold him in high regard. I think he is a piece of shit. Do I think Canelo cheated yeah absolutely? I don't buy that the biggest richest boxer in boxing today accidentally ate some contaminated beef. That's a joke.

Back