Billy Joe Saunders Denied a License, Can’t Fight Andrade

Then you are reading into it something that isn't there. I was just responding to another poster that supplements can and are tainted. I already knew that BJS had put it down to inhaler use so there was no 'covering' for him there. If you'd have read any of my posts regarding BJS then you would note that I don't hold him in high regard. I think he is a piece of shit. Do I think Canelo cheated yeah absolutely? I don't buy that the biggest richest boxer in boxing today accidentally ate some contaminated beef. That's a joke.

There is no “accident.”

Again, let’s review the facts. The Head Director at SMTRL said Canelo’s findings were consistent with meat contamination. It’s not just a number, they look at a set of measurements during their tests that obviously aren’t disclosed to the public. Did you know that USADA exonerated MMA and Athletes having Clen in their system, as well as banning many who had Clen, under the same agency. So you must wonder, how is it possible for that to be?

Canelo signed a contract through VADA, a guy who has been using VADA since 2012, long before Gennady Golovkin! GGG started VADA in 2015...

GGG has favoritism by the WBC, the organization that has a brand in VADA CBP yet that agency claims non profit. Since Canelo continued to refuse the WBC belt, it’s not hard to believe that Suleiman exercises what he already knew about Mexican boxing. There are more than 3000 Mexican pro registered boxers. Those low level fights don’t even test for Clen.

Again, 11,000 nanograms vs .6 nanograms.

I got a funnier one for you, the Canelo haters would say that Canelo was tapering off or rid it of his system all when he’s looking in good shape, not fat. As if Canelo would microdose between 4 days to get a coincidental depletion rate of .06. Why in the hell would Canelo microdose between four days... lol... One Clen tablet is 20 micrograms. That’s 20,000 nanograms. Clen users take tablets over the course of 2 weeks.

20,000 x 14 days. That’s 280,000 nanograms (minus the half life depletion rate within 14 days) and it taperring off.

Canelo had a Picogram narrative too... lol

2 nanograms = 2000 picograms

Canelo had .6 nanograms !!!

Canelo gave hair samples and it all proved contaminated meat.

Canelo then did 120 days out VADA in the rematch and performed significantly better.

How is that Clen users practice throughout the years? If one Time is good enough, as the Canelo haters state that he already “benefited from it,” the why do Clen users continue to use it?

Canelo was setup by the WBC. A bigger split To Team GGG means a bigger fee for the WBC. Easy politics

There is no “accident.”

Again, let’s review the facts. The Head Director at SMTRL said Canelo’s findings were consistent with meat contamination. It’s not just a number, they look at a set of measurements during their tests that obviously aren’t disclosed to the public. Did you know that USADA exonerated MMA and Athletes having Clen in their system, as well as banning many who had Clen, under the same agency. So you must wonder, how is it possible for that to be?

Canelo signed a contract through VADA, a guy who has been using VADA since 2012, long before Gennady Golovkin! GGG started VADA in 2015...

GGG has favoritism by the WBC, the organization that has a brand in VADA CBP yet that agency claims non profit. Since Canelo continued to refuse the WBC belt, it’s not hard to believe that Suleiman exercises what he already knew about Mexican boxing. There are more than 3000 Mexican pro registered boxers. Those low level fights don’t even test for Clen.

Again, 11,000 nanograms vs .6 nanograms.

I got a funnier one for you, the Canelo haters would say that Canelo was tapering off or rid it of his system all when he’s looking in good shape, not fat. As if Canelo would microdose between 4 days to get a coincidental depletion rate of .06. Why in the hell would Canelo microdose between four days... lol... One Clen tablet is 20 micrograms. That’s 20,000 nanograms. Clen users take tablets over the course of 2 weeks.

20,000 x 14 days. That’s 280,000 nanograms (minus the half life depletion rate within 14 days) and it taperring off.

Canelo had a Picogram narrative too... lol

2 nanograms = 2000 picograms

Canelo had .6 nanograms !!!

Canelo gave hair samples and it all proved contaminated meat.

Canelo then did 120 days out VADA in the rematch and performed significantly better.

How is that Clen users practice throughout the years? If one Time is good enough, as the Canelo haters state that he already “benefited from it,” the why do Clen users continue to use it?

Canelo was setup by the WBC. A bigger split To Team GGG means a bigger fee for the WBC. Easy politics

Canelo was set up lol just like your theory that Hearn set up BJS. Ok mate, now take off your tinfoil hat....
I wasn't going to indulge but your numbers don't seem to take into account how the dose actually varies in the human body if ingested. So I did some digging and found this. This shows that Canelo could well have been orally ingesting Clenbuterol in pharmacologically viable amounts to get that 0.6ng/ml levels.

Scientific study on Clenbuterol absorption in humans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696

Therapeutic dose (20, 40 and 80 micrograms/man) of clenbuterol hydrochloride, a beta 2-adrenergic stimulant, was orally administered to healthy volunteers, and the unmetabolized drug in plasma and urine was determined by enzyme immunoassay. The plasma levels of clenbuterol reached the maximum value of 0.1, 0.2 and 0.35 ng/ml, respectively, in a dose-dependent manner within 2.5 h, which lasted for over 6 h after the administration. The half-life of clenbuterol in plasma was estimated to be about 35 h. When the drug was orally administered repeatedly to men twice a day, the plasma level reached the plateau within 4 d after the initial administration. At that time, the plasma levels of the unchanged form were 0.2 to 0.3 ng/ml and 0.5 to 0.6 ng/ml at doses of 20 and 40 micrograms/man, respectively. The bound ratio of the drug to plasma protein was estimated to be 89-98% at a single administration of 80 micrograms of the drug. The cumulative urinary excretion of unchanged compound corresponded to about 20% of the administered dose as measured at 72 h following a single oral administration.

Just the levels that were found in Canelo. Now go away with your tinfoil hat conspiracies. Canelo is dirty. My mind is made up so don't bother trying to convince me otherwise you are just wasting both of our times.

Last edited:
Canelo was set up lol just like your theory that Hearn set up BJS. Ok mate, now take off your tinfoil hat....

Not only Hearn, but Conte and VADA. You’re making it sound like these three are tampering with samples. They didn’t need to, Hearn would easily tell Conte how to go about the contracts with the UK underground.

BJS never had a gripe with the WBO the way Canelo refuses the WBC since Khan. Canelo was under litigation with All Star Boxing and lost 8.5 million dollars. Canelo told the WBC... the WBC didn’t care and was pushing the purse bid regardless. Team Canelo gave up the WBC. Do realize it’s the Champion that pays the sanctioning fee.... all while 8.5 million was just hit to Canelo Alvarez for promotional breach.

Since then Canelo and Suleiman weren’t cool. It’s rather easy.

Not only Hearn, but Conte and VADA. You’re making it sound like these three are tampering with samples. They didn’t need to, Hearn would easily tell Conte how to go about the contracts with the UK underground.

BJS never had a gripe with the WBO the way Canelo refuses the WBC since Khan. Canelo was under litigation with All Star Boxing and lost 8.5 million dollars. Canelo told the WBC... the WBC didn’t care and was pushing the purse bid regardless. Team Canelo gave up the WBC. Do realize it’s the Champion that pays the sanctioning fee.... all while 8.5 million was just hit to Canelo Alvarez for promotional breach.

Since then Canelo and Suleiman weren’t cool. It’s rather easy.

I said don't waste my time. I won't bother responding to any more of your conspiracy bullshit. I like how you didn't respond to the study I put up.

I said don't waste my time. I won't bother responding to any more of your conspiracy bullshit. I like how you didn't respond to the study I put up.

It’s understandable why you’re sensitive. You’re from the UK. UKAD has been a joke as of late for boxing..

It’s understandable why you’re sensitive. You’re from the UK. UKAD has been a joke as of late for boxing..
Fuck off with your bullshit lol I hate BJS why would I be sensitive that he's a drug cheat. And what does that have to do with Canelo being a dirty cheat? You are a serious conspiracy merchant. I can't take anything you say seriously. I didn't ask you anything about Canelo whatsoever then you start going on and on about him trying to exonerate him. You can't stay on topic but turn everything around to fit your conspiracy narrative. For the umpteenth time, I'm not interested in your conspiracies.

Fuck off with your bullshit lol I hate BJS why would I be sensitive that he's a drug cheat. And what does that have to do with Canelo being a dirty cheat? You are a serious conspiracy merchant. I can't take anything you say seriously. I didn't ask you anything about Canelo whatsoever then you start going on and on about him trying to exonerate him. You can't stay on topic but turn everything around to fit your conspiracy narrative. For the umpteenth time, I'm not interested in your conspiracies.

Then Canelo must be a P4P worst drug cheat in not taking its advantages. You do realize that in Olympic sport or Tour De France most all cases happen DURING competition to have a “cheating edge” in performance. Tour De France is 22 days. Contador had an adverse finding in between two negative tests from his 10 day event. We’re talking picograms (trace amounts) just like Canelo Alvarez.

What’s more suspect, trace amounts of Clen during competition as Contador? Or trace amounts 78 days away from a fight for a boxer who’s been doing VADA since 2012?

Even more funny... Contador or Canelo’s picograms vs BJS’s 11,000 nanograms!! Lol

1000 picograms = 1 nanogram

I wasn't going to indulge but your numbers don't seem to take into account how the dose actually varies in the human body if ingested. So I did some digging and found this. This shows that Canelo could well have been orally ingesting Clenbuterol in pharmacologically viable amounts to get that 0.6ng/ml levels.

Scientific study on Clenbuterol absorption in humans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4045696

Therapeutic dose (20, 40 and 80 micrograms/man) of clenbuterol hydrochloride, a beta 2-adrenergic stimulant, was orally administered to healthy volunteers, and the unmetabolized drug in plasma and urine was determined by enzyme immunoassay. The plasma levels of clenbuterol reached the maximum value of 0.1, 0.2 and 0.35 ng/ml, respectively, in a dose-dependent manner within 2.5 h, which lasted for over 6 h after the administration. The half-life of clenbuterol in plasma was estimated to be about 35 h. When the drug was orally administered repeatedly to men twice a day, the plasma level reached the plateau within 4 d after the initial administration. At that time, the plasma levels of the unchanged form were 0.2 to 0.3 ng/ml and 0.5 to 0.6 ng/ml at doses of 20 and 40 micrograms/man, respectively. The bound ratio of the drug to plasma protein was estimated to be 89-98% at a single administration of 80 micrograms of the drug. The cumulative urinary excretion of unchanged compound corresponded to about 20% of the administered dose as measured at 72 h following a single oral administration.

Just the levels that were found in Canelo. Now go away with your tinfoil hat conspiracies. Canelo is dirty. My mind is made up so don't bother trying to convince me otherwise you are just wasting both of our times.

So you’re saying that Canelo used .6ng of Clen?

Lol.

You should learn the metric system first...

Jesus you even mentioned 20, 40, 80 micrograms! Yes!

What’s 40 micrograms to nanograms? 40,000 nanograms right? That’s one pill!

To actually benefit from Clen to stimulate the body is 2 weeks minimum. You’re saying Canelo would try and cut weight with .6ng regiments? No such dosage exists. Lol

So you’re saying that Canelo used .6ng of Clen?

Lol.

You should learn the metric system first...

Jesus you even mentioned 20, 40, 80 micrograms! Yes!

What’s 40 micrograms to nanograms? 40,000 nanograms right? That’s one pill!

To actually benefit from Clen to stimulate the body is 2 weeks minimum. You’re saying Canelo would try and cut weight with .6ng regiments? No such dosage exists. Lol
Are you just being obtuse or are you really that stupid? Read the research paper I posted up it clearly states that an athlete taking 40 micrograms twice daily ended up with a plasma level of the unmetabolized drug of 0.6 nanograms per ml i.e. what the body hasn't used, not what is ingested.

Are you just being obtuse or are you really that stupid? Read the research paper I posted up it clearly states that an athlete taking 40 micrograms twice daily ended up with a plasma level of the unmetabolized drug of 0.6 nanograms per ml i.e. what the body hasn't used, not what is ingested.

Don’t mislead with your agenda. That paper doesn’t contextualize athlete research. As if the creator of the essay wanted to include rats and rabbits for performance enhancement finding cheese or grass...

No, you very well know that Clenbuterol is to treat severe asthma patients in the real world, not exclusive to the underground world for performance enhancement, strictly...

As you see, the report even gives the dosages for the study that doesn’t even state weekly use. It’s a report only on the measurement of 20, 40, 80 microgram doses to see the final saturation of the substance as well as the half life from 36-48 hours.

In other words, you’re illustrating or insinuating that Canelo could have popped a 40 microgram pill before his first test to get about .6ng finding. To then get a .06ng 4 days later that’s not consistent with even a 20microgam pill because his first pill of 40ng would still be depleting! Therefore we know the WBC and VADA exploited the public’s awareness or comprehension of the half life decay. It is foul play by VADA to even had released a report 4 days later as they didn’t prove he used something after the first test since .06 seems about the right depletion from 4 days before.

Let me challenge your awareness. I want you to explain this, if you can, regarding Vargas: ready!?

Vargas had 1.2ng of Clen. He was never tested 4 days apart since logic would tell you given the scientific study and depletion of Clen, that Vargas would also have his depleted adverse finding after 4 days. Margaret Goodman from VADA told Ring Magazine that they would give Vargas a second chance to prove himself clean...these were her words. You do realize Vargas is Golden Boy? They concluded that Vargas had contaminated meat. By the way, Vargas was with Conte too, part of SNAC.

Vargas had tested negative the day before going to Mexico, but tested positive a week later in Mexico... you don’t find this all suspect with politics for many rogue against Golden Boy or do you want to act naive that it’s all conspiracy theories?

I’ll conclude with the special cherry on top...To murk that report you posted that has no relation for users that abuse Clen in sports..

The report shows two dosages of a 40microgram tablet in one day, within 6 hours results, that gets about .6ng and further depleting..

So we’re assuming that Canelo had popped one 40microgram pill hours before VADA came to get .6ng correct? Or would you rather believe that Canelo was tappering off weeks before since Clen users go through a 2-4 week regimen of progressive 20,40,80 mg doses... meaning, real Clen users have way more Plasma concentrations using it..

And thus, when is Canelo Alvarez ever over weight or a Gym rat? As Doug Fischer said, if Canelo really wanted to use something to lose weight or other performance he could use something like Billy Joe that leaves out of the system and 24 hours...

Again, Billy Joe had 11,000 nanograms of plasma from his Oxi substance 24 days away...

Canelo had .6 nanograms 78 days away...

You think MLB classic roiders were taking stuff 78 days away with ultra low traces to be busting homeruns months later? That’s not how PEDS work.

Canelo whooped Gennady’s ass in the rematch with 120 days VADA testing... ironically one fighter performed worse than the first meetup...

You’re Welcome bro.

Falling from 0.6 ng/ml to 0.06ng/ml over 3 or so days is entirely consistent with having orally administered clenbuterol. I think that Canelo was tapering off the Clenbuterol and probably thought he was safe until testing. Being 78 days out has no bearing on whether he was using clen or not because we don't know if was in a losing weight phase as part of his training. Only Canelo and he trainers know that. And why would Canelo use something like Clenbuterol? Because he has an inbuilt excuse in claiming it was from ingested mexican beef. Perfect cover story.

Falling from 0.6 ng/ml to 0.06ng/ml over 3 or so days is entirely consistent with having orally administered clenbuterol. I think that Canelo was tapering off the Clenbuterol and probably thought he was safe until testing. Being 78 days out has no bearing on whether he was using clen or not because we don't know if was in a losing weight phase as part of his training. Only Canelo and he trainers know that. And why would Canelo use something like Clenbuterol? Because he has an inbuilt excuse in claiming it was from ingested mexican beef. Perfect cover story.

Like I said... you said nothing about Francisco Vargas... #45 days away #Conte # SNAC #1.2ng #wasn't tested 4 days apart

SMRTL Director who Tested Canelo and contracted by VADA, ''Consistent With Contaminated Meat''

Fighters exonerated with Clenbuterol by USADA

clen1.png

Fighters SUSPENDED with Clenbuterol by USADA

clen2.png

oxilofrine.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, he's vacated his title now, so hopefully he disappears into the bowels of society from where he came.

ESPN, Dan Rafael...

"B.J. Saunders has voluntarily vacated the WBO middleweight title, and publicly apologized for his violation of the Massachusetts Athletic Commission's anti-doping regulations," WBO president Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel said. "Therefore, the clash between Demetrius Andrade and Walter Kautondonkwa scheduled for Oct. 20 will now be for the vacant world crown.

"Also, I will recommend to the WBO executive committee that Saunders receives a six-month suspension for his transgression. But he has to do more. He has to work with the kids there [in England] at the boys' club, do community service, and then he has to be tested randomly and be negative all of the time. He needs a recommendation from the British Boxing Board of Control [to have the suspension lifted], and if he does all that we are willing to put him back in the rankings after his suspension."

5 bucks that Saunders never fights for the WBO again...

WANKER!! LMAO

Don’t mislead with your agenda. That paper doesn’t contextualize athlete research. As if the creator of the essay wanted to include rats and rabbits for performance enhancement finding cheese or grass...

No, you very well know that Clenbuterol is to treat severe asthma patients in the real world, not exclusive to the underground world for performance enhancement, strictly...

As you see, the report even gives the dosages for the study that doesn’t even state weekly use. It’s a report only on the measurement of 20, 40, 80 microgram doses to see the final saturation of the substance as well as the half life from 36-48 hours.

In other words, you’re illustrating or insinuating that Canelo could have popped a 40 microgram pill before his first test to get about .6ng finding. To then get a .06ng 4 days later that’s not consistent with even a 20microgam pill because his first pill of 40ng would still be depleting! Therefore we know the WBC and VADA exploited the public’s awareness or comprehension of the half life decay. It is foul play by VADA to even had released a report 4 days later as they didn’t prove he used something after the first test since .06 seems about the right depletion from 4 days before..

No numpty head read the research again jeez. It quite clearly states that the subjects were given 40 microgram doses every day (split into two doses) and that the plasma levels peaked after 4 days i.e. they went no higher even if subsequent doses were administered. This means Clenelo could have been using 40 micrograms a day and that would give the 0.6ng/ml level, which is what he was found with and it fits perfectly with the research. Then no more doses were given and the levels fell to around 0.06ng/ml just like Clenelos samples. Basically, Clenelo was taking 40mcg of Clenbuterol and as soon as the first test got taken he stopped taking it and his levels fell to where they were with the test four days later. It all fits, like a glove. Or you could buy the meat contamination angle which seems like the perfect inbuilt excuse for a drug cheat in Mexico. Just like Fury who got nandrolone from eating contaminated boar meat, only no one believed him. He just threatened to sue UKAD so they dropped charges against him.

No numpty head read the research again jeez. It quite clearly states that the subjects were given 40 microgram doses every day (split into two doses) and that the plasma levels peaked after 4 days i.e. they went no higher even if subsequent doses were administered. This means Clenelo could have been using 40 micrograms a day and that would give the 0.6ng/ml level, which is what he was found with and it fits perfectly with the research. Then no more doses were given and the levels fell to around 0.06ng/ml just like Clenelos samples. Basically, Clenelo was taking 40mcg of Clenbuterol and as soon as the first test got taken he stopped taking it and his levels fell to where they were with the test four days later. It all fits, like a glove. Or you could buy the meat contamination angle which seems like the perfect inbuilt excuse for a drug cheat in Mexico. Just like Fury who got nandrolone from eating contaminated boar meat, only no one believed him. He just threatened to sue UKAD so they dropped charges against him.

Nandrolone has threshold per WADA! Figure out what that means... and Victor Ortiz is part of SNAC. And yet again, how many times are you going to dodge Francisco Vargas who was SNAC too!? You can't because you don't want to contradict your agenda regarding Clenbuterol and Meat Contamination. Facts are, SMRTL's results, the Head Director contracted by VADA, concluded consistency for meat contamination. You do realize that these labs have graphs for everything, or do you think that at the molecular level there's a molecular billboard that displays arabic numbers (yes, 1 2 3 4 5...) and a metric value in Latin alphabet to print out ''.6 ng?''

And again, the report you listed random volunteers with HOUR DEPLETION once taken. Again, you're saying Canelo took a microgram table the day or before? Canelo would have had a higher concentration from the regimen he was on. Or are you stating the depletion from weeks before? Pick one!

Nandrolone has threshold per WADA! Figure out what that means... and Victor Ortiz is part of SNAC. And yet again, how many times are you going to dodge Francisco Vargas who was SNAC too!? You can't because you don't want to contradict your agenda regarding Clenbuterol and Meat Contamination. Facts are, SMRTL's results, the Head Director contracted by VADA, concluded consistency for meat contamination. You do realize that these labs have graphs for everything, or do you think that at the molecular level there's a molecular billboard that displays arabic numbers (yes, 1 2 3 4 5...) and a metric value in Latin alphabet to print out ''.6 ng?''

And again, the report you listed random volunteers with HOUR DEPLETION once taken. Again, you're saying Canelo took a microgram table the day or before? Canelo would have had a higher concentration from the regimen he was on. Or are you stating the depletion from weeks before? Pick one!

I don't care about Nandralone having a threshold, it has nothing to do with the discussion. I similarly don't care about Vargas being connected with SNAC, you do.

The Head Director might have concluded meat contamination but as I have shown they are equally likely to be from dosing a week's worth of 40mcg a day of clenbuterol. In fact, the numbers are scarily spot on for that. Where did you get the hour depletion from? No I'm saying Canelo was at least some part (at least 4 days to reach that level of 0.6ng/ml) into a cycle dosing 40mcg a day of clenbuterol. He then immediately stopped taking it when he got tested, hence the much lower reading 4 days later.

I don't care about Nandralone having a threshold, it has nothing to do with the discussion. I similarly don't care about Vargas being connected with SNAC, you do.

The Head Director might have concluded meat contamination but as I have shown they are equally likely to be from dosing a week's worth of 40mcg a day of clenbuterol. In fact, the numbers are scarily spot on for that. Where did you get the hour depletion from? No I'm saying Canelo was at least some part (at least 4 days to reach that level of 0.6ng/ml) into a cycle dosing 40mcg a day of clenbuterol. He then immediately stopped taking it when he got tested, hence the much lower reading 4 days later.

Nandrolone having a threshold is no different where various other WADA Lab Directors said that Clenbuterol should also have a threshold. Conte states that most cases of Nandrolone come from contamination, supplements. You don't care about Vargas being connected to SNAC or being exonerrated by VADA for Clen having double the amount of Canelo shows your bias against Canelo. The point of all this is inconsistencies in anti doping world wide. You have the right believe whatever you want about Canelo, that's your right, and here forward I won't debate that with you because many boxing fans are anxious for his next fights. You keep stating ''Clenelo'' yet you discredit Francisco Vargas and VADA which doesn't make any sense at all... but if you don't like Canelo then that's fine.

Unlike BJS however, these past couple of days I've been thinking that he better have a REALLY STRONG head in place because he just set a huge question mark on UK Boxing which Hearn just recently stated the ridiculous commodity for OUt of Competition and that the British Board needs to revise UKAD. Ingle who could help Brook make 147 and looking 30 lbs less on weigh ins or Kid Ghalahad having popped for Steroids before under Ingle. Frank Warren and his Box Nation stable need to be cautious with foreign matchmaking here forward.

Glad BJS had to vacate, but I still hope he comes back and loses to someone by HL reel KO. Like Julian Jackson over Herol Graham style.

Back