Bill Nye's music video "Sex Junk" (must watch)

Keep changing the answer, it highlights how much of a partisan hack you are.

The only way this guy can attempt beat me in an internet argument is to try and fail to attribute arguments to me I'm not making and I've never made.

I'm been called a partisan leftist by a right winger today, and a partisan right winger by a leftist today.

You must be terrible at reading, I called you a partisan hack. Because all you wanna do is play around in some 2-sided shit throwing contest. Anytime the narrative hasn't been spun into a left vs right angle yet, you make sure to get the ball rolling.

First you tell me it's in response, then say it's in anticipation of response. You're full of shit. It's just pettiness. Divisive, immature pettiness.

You must be terrible at reading, I called you a partisan hack. Because all you wanna do is play around in some 2-sided shit throwing contest. Anytime the narrative hasn't been spun into a left vs right angle yet, you make sure to get the ball rolling.

First you tell me it's in response, then say it's in anticipation of response. You're full of shit. It's just pettiness. Divisive, immature pettiness.

Those two things are barely different. Are you really that upset over it?

You: Why do you have an umbrella?
Me: Because of rain.
You: Its not raining.
Me: Weatherman says it probably will.
You: HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT RAINING OR NOT YOU LOOK SO STUPID WITH YOUR UMBRELLA WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS THINK IT WILL RAIN I AM SO MAD
*proceeds to rain as you are talking.

Those two things are barely different. Are you really that upset over it?

You: Why do you have an umbrella?
Me: Because of rain.
You: Its not raining.
Me: Weatherman says it probably will.
You: HOLY FUCKING SHIT IS IT RAINING OR NOT YOU LOOK SO STUPID WITH YOUR UMBRELLA WHY THE FUCK DO YOU ALWAYS THINK IT WILL RAIN I AM SO MAD
*proceeds to rain as you are talking.

You're loaded with cliches. Why not just post the gorilla?

We're not talking about weather, we're talking about partisan dipshits constantly instigating a culture of clashing extremes because they're too stupid to understand how individuality works. Dipshits like you.

This should be a thread about a stupid video, but we can't have that. We've gotta somehow make sure we relive the campaign through Bill fucking Nye and I don't even remember her name now. It's pathetic.

Thank you based Bill Nye for securing that second term for Trump.

Two days later, and is everyone else like me still finding themselves laughing at this thread?

Lol at a "Sex Junk" song.<36>

The ice cream video is way worse than the cringey song imo. They forced that poor vanilla cone to have gay sex with them

Two days later, and is everyone else like me still finding themselves laughing at this thread?

Lol at a "Sex Junk" song.<36>
Was about to post this word for word. Every time i scroll down the WR in work and see this thread i start chuckling away to myself, pretty sure i'm starting to draw attention.

Was about to post this word for word. Every time i scroll down the WR in work and see this thread i start chuckling away to myself, pretty sure i'm starting to draw attention.
Lol! I'm glad I'm not the only one.

This thread is still killin me!

Your 3 year old is a bisexual trans-gendered person who will have sex with anyone they can get it from. Its science!

In the past year I had a rather heated argument in this forum where there were several posters who were *vehemently* attacking me, sometimes personally, for suggesting this guy wasn't a legit representative for the scientific community. I wonder how they're feeling now?...

Only an engineer would think this was a good idea.

Hah, engineers do some crazy stuff. For instance, if one were betting, the safe money would be on @JudoThrowFiasco having had something mechanical stuck up his butt during his time at university. Engineers do strange things when in groups...

That is the weirdest/worst thing I've ever seen.
Nothing creepier than Nye coming out after saying "that's great Rachel... that's exactly the message we want to get across".
How odd that seems

It's weird how Bill Nye is every democrat in America. Guy must never sleep.

It amazes me how nothing slightly political can be posted here without blanket criticism, assumptions and stereotypes following. One 14 year old girl bitches about being ashamed of her period on twitter, and the response here is "wow all liberals wanna paint with period blood".

Whatever happened to just laughing at dumb shit because it's dumb....

Well, the i.q. of this place is at about the same level of the sub-saharan africans the posters here belittle.

If you only listened to posters here and you were bedridden due to illness for a year, you'd think you couldn't leave your house without being assaulted by rabid transexual feminists who want sharia law while yelling at you for incorrect gender pronouns while using the wrong bathroom as they shoot at police officers.

Well, the i.q. of this place is at about the same level of the sub-saharan africans the posters here belittle.

If you only listened to posters here and you were bedridden due to illness for a year, you'd think you couldn't leave your house without being assaulted by rabid transexual feminists who want sharia law while yelling at you for incorrect gender pronouns while using the wrong bathroom as they shoot at police officers.

This is true. 99% of people you meet are shockingly normal, if a little spineless and vapid.

Back