Bill Nye's music video "Sex Junk" (must watch)

Sage Southcutt

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This is absolutely terrifying and look at the amount of dislikes haha.

Liberal youtube channel Big Think is in love with this guy. I did some research and he doesn't seem too legit. He was mainly an actor and comedian with a B.S. degree in chemical engineering. He is no where near the level of Dolph Lundgren even.

Bill says if a woman gets pregnant, a man should have no say if she wants an abortion. However, if a man gets a woman pregnant and doesn't want the baby, he gets no say.

Bill Nye is a fake science douche. Easy to understand why no woman wants him.

This is absolutely terrifying and look at the amount of dislikes haha.

StewartGif.gif

Wow, a TV show starring Bill Nye "the science guy" bopping along to a female comedian(ish) singing a rap song about genderqueers. It's like a shit bomb went off in that studio. Maybe Bill has graduated from vinegar and baking soda and has moved on to testing whether shit + shit equals anything other than twice as much shit.

<5>

Stunning and brave womyn! So funny and important! Thanks for the clever and youthful dissemination of cutting edge science!

There aren't enough laugh gifs to properly express how I'm feeling. Wow.

Is Rachel Bloom a celebrity?

It feels like more and more lesser celebrities are coming out of the States (or coming out in the States, hah) and their overwhelming mediocrity is making them really hard to keep track of.
Then again, maybe I'm just getting old.

As an aside, "nye" is a local colloquialism for "fuck". As in "I'll nye your sister, mang!"
Spelling might be different. Never seen it written.

My favorite:

"it appears that the left is trying to weaponize cringe"

Too many good ones to pick from.

"This video makes me wish germany and japan won world war 2".

"Jesus died for this".

that failed to be funny. :(

My god that was awful, but the comments were fucking gold. My favorite one "Remember 2 girls 1 cup? This is what was in the cup."

Bill Nye has the looks for the perfect Nazi supervillian. He should do movies

He's not really a "scientist" (just a comedian with a regular bachelors degree) and a lot of millennial pseudointellectuals cut from the same cloth grew up knowing him.

Seems like the perfect candidate for a "science" show that's just the thinly veiled promotion of shemales. Probably throw the occasional "economics fact" in there as well, from you know which perspective.

He's not really a "scientist" (just a comedian with a regular bachelors degree) and a lot of millennial pseudointellectuals cut from the same cloth grew up knowing him. Seems like the perfect candidate for a "science" show that's just the thinly veiled promotion of shemales. Probably throw the occasional "economics fact" in there as well, from you know which perspective.
Yeah, he has a bachelors in chemical engineering and Dolph Lundgren has a more advanced degree in chemical engineering than Nye.

Back