Bill Nye's music video "Sex Junk" (must watch)

I think MTV, parts of Netflix, Vox, Huffpo etc... are literally trying to go bankrupt

there's no other logical explanation for this shit

I think MTV, parts of Netflix, Vox, Huffpo etc... are literally trying to go bankrupt

Sometimes when political propaganda is pushed too hard it turns people off.

This seems like a miscalculation. Overconfident perhaps. Or incompetent.

Propoganda tends to work better when it is subtle in order to avoid the pushback.

Sometimes when political propaganda is pushed too hard it turns people off.

This seems like a miscalculation. Overconfident perhaps.

Propoganda tends to work better when it is subtle in order to avoid the pushback.
I don't know

Comedy Central just gave a pilot to a former MTVNews anchor named Francesca Ramsey (sp) and her average videos on YT and MTV channel have a 1-5 or worse likes/dislikes ratio

I don't know

Comedy Central just gave a pilot to a former MTVNews anchor named Francesca Ramsey (sp) and her average videos on YT and MTV channel have a 1-5 or worse likes/dislikes ratio

Yeah some of it is hard to explain outside of just being brazen.

Depends on the target audience though. The group disliking it may not be the same as the target.

Yeah some of it is hard to explain outside of just being brazen.

Depends on the target audience though. The group disliking it may not be the same as the target.
I think they're under the assumption the minute population ratio that are SJWs, are actually the mainstream now

which is clearly perpetuated by the media and the complete lack of balls on the left to check these psychos

IOW, they don't realize the 'non targeted demographic' is like 90% of people, not the other way around

Hah, engineers do some crazy stuff. For instance, if one were betting, the safe money would be on @JudoThrowFiasco having had something mechanical stuck up his butt during his time at university. Engineers do strange things when in groups...

LOL, good one

Now come put your degree to use and paint my fence...you can use it to clean off your brushes.

They care more about shaping public opinion than garnering ratings.

It's programming in the most literal sense of that word.

This is absolutely terrifying and look at the amount of dislikes haha.

I guess I'm officially anti-science. Congrats on being correct, leftists.

07a.jpg

LOL, good one

Now come put your degree to use and paint my fence...you can use it to clean off your brushes.

That's degrees, thank you. I use my phil degree for latex paints and my lit degree for oil paints.

They care more about shaping public opinion than garnering ratings.

It's programming in the most literal sense of that word.
Yep. We might find it degenerate and backwards now, but if they push enough of this shit from every angle at society, it will become the norm. They want to dumb us down, divide us by ideologies to keep us fighting, and breakdown the nuclear family so it's easier to control us. The end goal: a mixed race of people with one government, no strong affinities for religion or country, and lack of family values and morals.

The real enemy is the people behind the media, the people with the money, and the people who think they are the chosen ones. If you track them throughout history, you will find many coincidences. They have us busy fighting one another when we should be up in arms against them.

I changed my mind. I like country. A one world government would be creepy. But robots might do it anyways

Last edited:
What's wrong with this? In the age of nuclear weapons and eventually worse, those things are necessary if we are to survive as a species.

Attachment to family -- you will defend your family over humanity. Same with religion and country. And that creates divisions among humanity and divisions lead to conflict. Now, conflict can lead to extinction. So, we must do what we can to eliminate conflict. That means we need unity everywhere.

Family, country, and religion must be eradicated.
Well, at least you're making it clear you're my enemy.

What's wrong with this? In the age of nuclear weapons and eventually worse, those things are necessary if we are to survive as a species.

Attachment to family -- you will defend your family over humanity. Same with religion and country. And that creates divisions among humanity and divisions lead to conflict. Now, conflict can lead to extinction. So, we must do what we can to eliminate conflict. That means we need unity everywhere.

@IDL

You need to sort yourself out. You sound like a nu-male globalist.

If we eradicate religion, then you will find yourself wallowing in nihilism and materialism. Nietzsche found this out years ago. You may see religion as an evil thing that creates conflict, but that's because you've been programmed to think that. Disregarding books written over 1000's of years by people who weren't being brainwashed and actually lived human life is stupid. Religion unifies billions of people and gives them meaning. Sure, some bad comes with it, but that's everything.

Patriotism and nationalism is another thing being attacked by media. Why is it bad to be proud of where you live and it's historical achievements? Is it also bad to root for your favorite baseball team? Should all sports teams wear white jerseys with no identifiers on them so there's no " us vs them " mentality? The "diversity is our strength" and "multiculturalism" agenda being pushed by the left is ironically blurring lines in culture. It's doing quite the opposite. I would prefer different geological locations to have different customs, beliefs, and people.

Family. In this age of degeneracy and lack of ethics family is meaning less and less. A family is stronger than anything. Many families with a united belief are even stronger and that's exactly why the powerful want to break it down. TV, music, games, moves, are all being sexualized and injected into western civilization coupled with anti-religion propaganda and a push towards materialism. Divorce is at an all time high, no one gives a fuck anymore because without religion why should they? Why do anything if you don't subscribe to any set of moral, ethical code? You need to venerate your father and realize that religion is why life as we know it is so good. We became this strong and built this world on the backs of your religious ancestors. You are doing them a big disservice by saying they didn't know shit.

You need to sort yourself out. You sound like a nu-male globalist.

If we eradicate religion, then you will find yourself wallowing in nihilism and materialism. Nietzsche found this out years ago. You may see religion as an evil thing that creates conflict, but that's because you've been programmed to think that. Disregarding books written over 1000's of years by people who weren't being brainwashed and actually lived human life is stupid. Religion unifies billions of people and gives them meaning. Sure, some bad comes with it, but that's everything.

Patriotism and nationalism is another thing being attacked by media. Why is it bad to be proud of where you live and it's historical achievements? Is it also bad to root for your favorite baseball team? Should all sports teams wear white jerseys with no identifiers on them so there's no " us vs them " mentality? The "diversity is our strength" and "multiculturalism" agenda being pushed by the left is ironically blurring lines in culture. It's doing quite the opposite. I would prefer different geological locations to have different customs, beliefs, and people.

Family. In this age of degeneracy and lack of ethics family is meaning less and less. A family is stronger than anything. Many families with a united belief are even stronger and that's exactly why the powerful want to break it down. TV, music, games, moves, are all being sexualized and injected into western civilization coupled with anti-religion propaganda and a push towards materialism. Divorce is at an all time high, no one gives a fuck anymore because without religion why should they? Why do anything if you don't subscribe to any set of moral, ethical code? You need to venerate your father and realize that religion is why life as we know it is so good. We became this strong and built this world on the backs of your religious ancestors. You are doing them a big disservice by saying they didn't know shit.
It won't be too long until nation's have antimatter bombs that can blow up entire continents. It won't be too long until average joes can blow up cities with their nuclear powered cars or reprogram the nanobots in their bloodstream to eat up entire country's populations. We need to unite as one -- one mind -- if we're to survive in that era. First, we need to unite all nations. Then, we can unite all people via a massive connected computer-brain-network. If we try anything else, we all die. The age of individuality is coming to an end -- either by extinction or by mass computer-brain network integration.

Back