Biggest scum bag of a tv series

Dude who broke up Zac and Kelly..than was caught at an 18 and over club with another girl...

Dude who broke up Zac and Kelly..than was caught at an 18 and over club with another girl...

Jeff...

kellyjeff-300x191.png

On a side note, how sad is it what happened to the actress Lark Voorhies who played Lisa. It seems like she completely destroyed herself with drugs.

Last edited:
Jeff...

kellyjeff-300x191.png

On a side note, how sad is it what happened to the actress Lark Voorhies who played Lisa. She completely destroyed herself with drugs.

yeah its messed up.. Also I watched an interview someplace where apparently the whole cast hates screech.

Thought this would be a fun thread idea. There's always a favorite character or best villain, but which characters have you thought were just straight up scum bags and couldn't stand.

I'll start with mine. I've recently been watching prison break and i'm into season 3. Officer Bellick was a guard at the prison and was just one of those people that you couldn't wait for couldn't wait for him to get his. He was constantly treating prisoners like shit and was taking bribes from other inmates for jobs and other privileges. While that might not be too bad, the man would also sell out any and everybody just to get himself in a better position. Not to mention, he's in his late 40's early 50's and has lived with his mom his whole life. I got a good laugh when he asked Sarah out on a date after an AA meeting and told her he had a gift card to Red Lobster.

Needless to say this was very satisfying

409943-2007_09_17_prisonbreak_2_716251_super.jpg

409946-bellick_slip_super.jpg

So who ya got sherbros?
636316223261952349-1691964496_rehost%252F2016%252F9%252F13%252F03153d6f-7e79-40fb-bf16-1de75eea5ecc.JPG

Dump this asshole in Boston Harbor nailed into a crate of teabags. Profit.

Tuco Salamanca.

that stupid fucking baby Michelle from Full House

I recently watched Breaking Bad for the first time. One of the best shows ever, imo.

But OH MY GOD. I wanted someone to murder Jesse Pinkman every other episode. He's like 90% of the reason Walter White got into so much trouble.

yeah its messed up.. Also I watched an interview someplace where apparently the whole cast hates screech.

Didn't they start hating him vecause he published a tell all book that was mostly lies or something? Screech seems like a piece of garbage irl.

Back