Biggest scum bag of a tv series

ajmonsta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thought this would be a fun thread idea. There's always a favorite character or best villain, but which characters have you thought were just straight up scum bags and couldn't stand.

I'll start with mine. I've recently been watching prison break and i'm into season 3. Officer Bellick was a guard at the prison and was just one of those people that you couldn't wait for couldn't wait for him to get his. He was constantly treating prisoners like shit and was taking bribes from other inmates for jobs and other privileges. While that might not be too bad, the man would also sell out any and everybody just to get himself in a better position. Not to mention, he's in his late 40's early 50's and has lived with his mom his whole life. I got a good laugh when he asked Sarah out on a date after an AA meeting and told her he had a gift card to Red Lobster.

Needless to say this was very satisfying

409943-2007_09_17_prisonbreak_2_716251_super.jpg

409946-bellick_slip_super.jpg

So who ya got sherbros?

everyone on sons of anarchy

i don't think there are any redeeming characters

Tuco Salamanca.

I actually liked Tucu. He was always good for some laughs. When his guy said "remember who you work for" and he stopped and looked at him all pissed off and was like "you don't think they know who they work for?" He had some funny lines while Belick was just a piece of shit throughout the series.

Joffery from Game of Thrones. Most hated kid ever.

I actually liked Tucu. He was always good for some laughs. When his guy said "remember who you work for" and he stopped and looked at him all pissed off and was like "you don't think they know who they work for?" He had some funny lines while Belick was just a piece of shit throughout the series.

What do you think they're stupid or something?
No man just yno...
Oh ok, so if they're not stupid, are you saying that I'm stupid?

Back