Biggest scum bag of a tv series

Bender_Rodriguez.png

tumblr_mdn77ddxGR1qzgzvno1_400.gif

But seriously though, Joffrey. Jack Gleeson is never going to get another role because everyone is just going to see that smug S.O.B no matter what he does.

Couldn't stand her.

Sure, I can see that, but she's nothing compared to Gus, Walt, the cartels, and the neo-nazis. She's one of the least scummy people on the show.

tumblr_mdn77ddxGR1qzgzvno1_400.gif

But seriously though, Joffrey. Jack Gleeson is never going to get another role because everyone is just going to see that smug S.O.B no matter what he does.

I think he said he's gonna quit acting and concentrate on school.

I'd have to go with Joffrey (Lannister) Baratheon. The kid's cruelty knows no bounds.

Ashur-BAS.jpg

was entertaining as fuck and i loved to hate him though

surprised someone dislikes good cossutius. king of the rape face

Nice- I always got angry with this little feathered fucker.

looneytunes-roadrunner.gif

Good call on this fucker. Was dying to see Wile e Cayote stomp this prick..disembowel him.

Tweety too.

Seems like cats are the go to animal to be hurt in cartoons...and was sick of it. Poor sylvester was always getting hurt via a dog or that smug assed Tweety.

I'd go with Todd and Jack.

But surprised no one mentioned this family..

latest

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-season-2-9-charlie-goes-america-all-over-everybodys-ass-mcpoyle-brothers-and-sister-nate-mooney-jimmi-simpson.jpg

Schillinger from Oz, I'll never look at another insurance commercial the same again.

Also Ralphie from Sopranos, man I hated that guy.

Adebisi for that needle. I've seen some rough shit in real life but that had my jaw hanging like a 120 year old man's testicles.

Back