Bigger fluke - Conor over Aldo, or Duffy overy Conor.

Well jds was a stylistic nightmare for Cain after the first fight and then he got killed what makes you think Aldo Conor would be any different? Except for the fact Aldo is a much more skilled fighter than Cain.

this is a decent comparison, but cain was also hurt (go figure) before the fight with JDS. I wouldn't say he was a stylistic nightmare for cain, but definitely not the best match up. JDS always tended to block with his face and happened to catch cain behind the ear. Conor is longer, faster, younger and more precise than aldo. Aldo is flat footed and doesn't use much of any head movement in any of his fights. Conor would starch him in a rematch guaranteed.

I don't see why Duffy would even be a fluke... He's a terrible matchup for McG. Duffy has excellent boxing and an aggressive submission game.

But let's be honest. This thread is really just a thinly veiled attempt to call Conor's win over Aldo a fluke without sounding like another bitter Aldohole.

Well from all the posts in this thread from Conor fans I've come to the conclusion Conor's punch was all skill and Duffys choke luck/fluke. Thanks guys your incite was much appreciated!

Boom

/thread

neither.

duffy loss was when conor was green, and aldo tried throwing the same combo he always does and got perfectly countered by one of the best (if not THE best) counter strikers in the game right now.

don't be so bitter bud.

Any single strike KO is inherently a little more flukey than a grappling victory, but not by a whole lot.

one happened 6 years ago one last year.

Wtf does this mean? I'm asking a question I assume it means you're too retarded to answer?
It's a silly question really. There was nothing flukish about either fight.

What makes you think that? Duffy actually was close to putting him in a coma but Conor does what he does best and flapped his fins like a fish outta water
and there it is. You couldn't even wait a few posts to expose yourself.

???? Duffy beat Conor not the other way around he choked his ass out seems like an accurate assessment to me
The thread is a poor attempt to hate on Conor. Discrediting his win with Aldo and poorly attempting to make fun at his loss to Duffy.

<{gspressed}>

Bigger fluke, Conor escaping the guillotine of Mendes or Surviving 5 rounds with Diaz?

Which is the bigger fluke? I'd say Conor punch over Aldo, but I can't wait for knowledgeable Conor fan breakdowns on how the punch was pure skill and the choke was a fluke.

What the fuck are you talking about? The answer is neither you attention seeking little troll.

Back