• Angela

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Angie (Rockstar)

• Bayleigh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
one of the guys from this year's cast already has his dick pics posted all over the place. lol was looking at the bb tag on tumblr and well . . . there he was

one of the guys from this year's cast already has his dick pics posted all over the place. lol was looking at the bb tag on tumblr and well . . . there he was

if it was one of the women showing booty/tit pics then you would of sparked my interest

The premiere is on right now.

so tonights crowd is all previous players instead of regular joe's. i wonder if they're going to interview some of them?

and of course Paul was front and center of that audience shot

looks like there's going to be a few showmances this season.

when was the last time a jocky-type person won the season? There seems to be quite a bit of them this season

that texan woman is very cute...looks like i found my eye candy for the summer :D

when was the last time a jocky-type person won the season? There seems to be quite a bit of them this season

They are always targets. The closest one that comes to mind is Hayden Moss from Big Brother 12.

Last edited:
Swaggy C's diary room is already annoying, talks too much in the third person

Can’t get this threaded started properly without a @Lead post and some kind of poll.

Can’t get this threaded started properly without a @Lead post and some kind of poll.

Looks like you guys have things rolling pretty well. The premier has been good so far. I can't complain about a new cast really. I don't think they've done enough full new casts in recent years.

Swaggy C is super cocky. I still like him early on. I think he may not last long though. He kind of reminds me of Enzo from season 12. The difference is that Swaggy C seems like he can win a lot of competitions throughout the season. Enzo only won one competition on his season. I think Swaggy's arrogance will keep a target until he gets evicted.

Yooo there's a gay Hispanic powerlifting midget in this season!

Not a fan of the "life coach" with the crystals and all that nonsense. Also, are we going to have to refer that one girl as "rocksrar" all season?

Swaggy C is super cocky. I still like him early on. I think he may not last long though. He kind of reminds me of Enzo from season 12. The difference is that Swaggy C seems like he can win a lot of competitions throughout the season. Enzo only won one competition on his season. I think Swaggy's arrogance will keep a target until he gets evicted.
I can see the fans turning against him quickly and not wanting to "helping" him during the America votes deal. Plus he just burned 3 people by breaking his "promise" this early. I'd be gunning for him if I was HoH.

Not a fan of the "life coach" with the crystals and all that nonsense. Also, are we going to have to refer that one girl as "rocksrar" all season?
I don't seeing it being a long season for either of them. However, I can see my predictions going down in flames.

Back