• Angie (Rockstar)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bayleigh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm kinda liking the doofus lifeguard. He makes me think of this .gif

shocked-reaction-gif-12.gif
Yeah when I saw him he reminds me of a cross between Carrot Top and Frank from a few seasons ago

@Lead Who’s your eye candy so far??

Not sure if I am missing someone but no one stood out really. Tbh, this might be one of the least attractive casts overall in awhile.

not sure who to cheer for yet this year, but it was just the first episode. Should know by Sunday's episode
Yeah so early but I always like to pick right away and then it’s funny to look back and see how wrong I was.

So right now I’m picking for the girls, Angela(fitness girl), Sam(the welder with the accent)
For the guys, Nerd guy who’s never been kissed, and computer guy who wears fake glasses to appear less intimidating

Make fun of me when they get booted 1,2,3,4

I noticed that as well. Also, he's listed as a day trader, but babysits for extra money? Weird intro for the guy.
Goddamn can you imagine that guy babysitting your kids? “Swaggy C says it’s story time! Gather round and listen to how great I am!”

Yeah so early but I always like to pick right away and then it’s funny to look back and see how wrong I was.

So right now I’m picking for the girls, Angela(fitness girl), Sam(the welder with the accent)
For the guys, Nerd guy who’s never been kissed, and computer guy who wears fake glasses to appear less intimidating

Make fun of me when they get booted 1,2,3,4

Yeah, I think Angela for the women has the best chances from first impressions.

Yeah, I think Angela for the women has the best chances from first impressions.
You’re in Canada right? I’m looking for After Dark, usually it’s on Slice, but can’t find it unless my guide hasn’t been updated. You know where it is?

You’re in Canada right? I’m looking for After Dark, usually it’s on Slice, but can’t find it unless my guide hasn’t been updated. You know where it is?

I am in Canada, but I don't have the Slice channel. But After Dark is where all the game plan and strategy happens from what i read on here from previous seasons

I am in Canada, but I don't have the Slice channel. But After Dark is where all the game plan and strategy happens from what i read on here from previous seasons
Yes I’ve recorded After Dark every season, after they made the feeds unavailable to Canadians. Would always record and play it in the morning as I was getting ready for work. Hopefully it’s a glitch on my guide and After Dark should start tonight

I like this comp. but it leaves it open to gang up on one person to get them out

Undercover cop going home, that’s my guess

Undercover cop going home, that’s my guess

I think Tyler will nominate the cop (is it Steve?), esp after yesterdays episode where Tyler said he was getting freaked out with Steve looking into his soul each time he looked at him, hahaha

I think Tyler will nominate the cop (is it Steve?), esp after yesterdays episode where Tyler said he was getting freaked out with Steve looking into his soul each time he looked at him, hahaha
Leave my Angela alone, they’re talking about it already

Swaggy C is from Bridgeport, Connecticut.

Come on, Sam with that accent? She’s gonna be the Donny of this season, the southern hick that everyone loves

Back