Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
will be interesting to see who the house guests chooses to go against Cody

will be interesting to see who the house guests chooses to go against Cody
I am guessing Paul. He's the vet and he is the one who got Cody out in the first place. I think they will put the responsibility on him.

I am guessing Paul. He's the vet and he is the one who got Cody out in the first place. I think they will put the responsibility on him.

so if Cody wins, he'll be qualified for this weeks HoH then right? Things can turn real ugly for everyone this week, hahaha

so if Cody wins, he'll be qualified for this weeks HoH then right? Things can turn real ugly for everyone this week, hahaha
I don't want to see Cody back in the house. It would really fuck with the continuity. Rooting for Paul.

lol no surprise Cody is back. This is gonna get interesting with Jess having the hex

lol no surprise Cody is back. This is gonna get interesting with Jess having the hex

yeah, if her and Cody are on the block, you can bank on her using it.

Its funny how Cody says Paul calls himself a chess player but he didn't see this coming. They rarely ever do two seasons in a row for battle back twists. And Cody didn't see the battle back coming either

Is anybody else sick of seeing Paul? Hearing Paul. Paul existing.

I need for him to leave lol.

I hated him last season because he aligned himself with idiots. He has played a better game this season though.

he is in the middle of everything so you see him a lot, throw in the fact that he made it to the final two last season, plus he made an appearance on the over the top show....theres been a helluva lot of paul within a short period of time. the positive if he wins is that they prob won't bring him back again but if he loses they can keep putting him in until he wins. he's the conor mcgregor of BB

HOH Winner

Jessica

Noms

Ramses and Josh. Didn't see that coming. Not even good noms for a Paul backdoor lol

HOH Winner

Jessica

Noms

Ramses and Josh. Didn't see that coming. Not even good noms for a Paul backdoor lol
Yeah, this is probably gonna be Paul winning the PoV and Jessica having to use her Temptation to avoid something dumb.

HOH Winner

Jessica

Noms

Hate those noms
i can see Josh bc they don't get along on a personal level. But why Ramses? Guess I have some reading to do.

Wish she would have nominated different people *sigh*

tempted to see those spoilers, but i told myself this season that i won't read any of the spoilers until after the episode airs, hahaha

And I think the Paul vs Cody battle back comp should of been a different game altogether. It seemed kinda unfair that Cody already knew the feel of the game while Paul had to learn quickly.

And I think the Paul vs Cody battle back comp should of been a different game altogether. It seemed kinda unfair that Cody already knew the feel of the game while Paul had to learn quickly.

I'm happy they kept the same comp. It's great that the serial killer is back in the game.

I'm happy they kept the same comp. It's great that the serial killer is back in the game.

it was tailor made for one of them to make it back. I mean its nice that he's back as he will bring up the drama...but i just think it should of been a new comp for more fairness, otherwise why have a house guest battle back?

I guess Paul told Josh he was safe this week, but to still act sad and mopey to not tip off Jody. Gonna be interesting to see if Josh can act like a normal human for a week. If the noms stay the same, we'll get another Cody serial killer face on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back