Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Den of Temptation is the best thing to happen to BB since I can't even remember. A necessary component of any good game is that each player can have a hidden, game-changing power. Not because every player actually should have such a power, but because the threat of these things changes gameplay and makes players create new strategies to account for them.

I'm really liking this season. Kinda sad that Cody is gone--he initially struck me as a psycho, but I grew to respect him as a gamer. Will be interesting to see if anyone fills his void and what Jessica does.

Yeah... It's too bad some new players don't learn to utilize power while HoH instead of letting it go their head.

I remember an DR Cody had while he was HOH when everything seemed to be going his way and he stated how much enjoyed having all the power (or something like that).

He didn't realize or forget that the following week, you become a plebeian again and those people you shat on may have the power.

I wish he was still there. Guys like him make the show interesting. And he had solid allies and was set up to go far until he went too far with his power.

I couldn't believe he didn't even tell Jessica about going after Paul. Thing is, if he had shared his idea, they might had rallied around him after his attempt failed.

Wonder how long Jessica is going to float along?

as for today, so much drama has gone done that I just can't be bothered lol. But if you guys wanna Google go for it.

Mark and Josh got into it over Josh winning a pool game. So Mark threw a cup of juice mixed with hot sauce into Josh's face. It got into his nose and eyes. Not cool right? So Josh retaliated by throwing ketchup and mayo at Mark.

Then arguments broke out all over the place later lol. Josh being the one going off. I seen him address Paul and go after Jessica.

I don't think Josh is well liked here? But I like him personally. And having hot sauce thrown into your face isn't cool[\spoiler]
lmfao @ that happening over a pool game

on the Paul snake outfit, Kevin suggested he add a whip to it (the whip being from a previous comp). Paul liked the idea and said he'd use it as his tail/rattler. I'm kinda shocked that Kevin would suggest adding a whip but okay.

Paul's intention is to look like a snake. But honestly I don't think anybody can be so dense as to not think that painting your face (well it's a face mask but still) black while taunting a black woman is going to look bad. Paul also has the option to use a green mask, which Jessica suggested, green being a color more associated with snakes, but Paul insisted on using black.

This has kinda blown up over social media and some reporting has been done on it as well. Regardless of what Paul's intention was it comes off as racist and a lot of black people are upset about it [\spoiler]

Caught up on Sunday's episode last night. Holy shit I can't believe Christmas fucked her foot up that bad.

Also, happy I backed Kevin from the start. He legitimately might be playing the best game so far. Just need my boy Josh to find a way to make it far too

Caught up on Sunday's episode last night. Holy shit I can't believe Christmas fucked her foot up that bad.

Also, happy I backed Kevin from the start. He legitimately might be playing the best game so far. Just need my boy Josh to find a way to make it far too
Id like for Josh to go far too, but I doubt it'll happen. He goes off on everybody, usually rightfully so as they start in with him, but still you know they'll want him out because if it.

I can't say much on his game play, but as a person he seems very genuine and a good guy. While everybody has been shitting on Dom he's been the one to check in on her and have some heart to hearts. Speaks to his character. I like that he doesn't take their shit either and is straight up with them (but this probably hurts his game). Like he hangs around Paul but he has told Paul he would want him out lmao.

I give that one guy the stinkeye, as he was on there tonight crying about Dom, but all this past week he's been joining in on the trash talk on her. Like she was literally always there for him and then he just turned on her. I ain't here for that fake shit :hmph

This season has been awesome. Dom vs Paul was good, especially considering God talking to Don started it

This season has been awesome. Dom vs Paul was good, especially considering God talking to Don started it
what i dont get is how God told told her correctly that it was Paul, coincidence or just good intuition on her part?

what i dont get is how God told told her correctly that it was Paul, coincidence or just good intuition on her part?

Of course it is just intuition. She already suspected Paul.

so the battle back episode is showing to be one hour, does that mean its going to be one on one until the last person standing? Julie said it won't be a endurance competition but they did that last year. It should be interesting tonight

Hope all plays out as it should and Cody wins. Should cause some chaos, especially when Jess has the halting hex

I am hoping Cameron comes back. He is the only one I don't dislike of the group. He wasn't around long enough to dislike him I guess.

anyone else watching the Battle Back episode right now?

It's Cameron vs. Cody in round 2. I am glad the other two got eliminated.

They should do a season with C list celebrities.

Also no hot chicks in the house this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back