Big Brother 19 Premiers June 28th

Who wins Big Brother 19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
POV winner

Jessica. Damn, she's beasting it this week. Probably giving Cody some major wood

fricken' Jess is winning this isn't she! she's a woman on a mission playing against a one legged woman.
Jason had it right and trying to go for Jess as well with the punishment.

fricken' Jess is winning this isn't she! she's a woman on a mission playing against a one legged woman.
Jason had it right and trying to go for Jess as well with the punishment.
Christmas is a beast though. She is much tougher than Jessica. Christmas should come away with it.

Putting in spoilers just in case people haven't watched this episode yet, but watching it live right now

I'm guessing the house is feeling like shit now that they should of gotten Jessica out last week. Now she has the den of temptation so next week if Cody doesn't win the HoH then they will be nominated and use the temptation. Which means they're at least here for another two more weeks with a chance of both winning that HoH as well

That was a terrible result. And, why did America give Jessica the temptation? They felt sorry for her? Ridiculous.

That was a terrible result. And, why did America give Jessica the temptation? They felt sorry for her? Ridiculous.

yeah, i think they did feel sorry for her. People like stories where someone's back is against the way and they prevail from the odds.

Kevin is the best, he could have his own reality show and I'd watch. He's a good analysis of character too, he's pretty much on target about Josh, probably a good kid but immature and can't control his emotions in public.

yeah, i think they did feel sorry for her. People like stories where someone's back is against the way and they prevail from the odds.
This episode will probably do well for her. Watching the entire house dump all the punishments on her and Cody, only to see her win, on the anniversary of her father's death. She's probably at a high now for her likeability

Can't remember where, but there's a site that charts the casts approval rating from week to week, I'm sure hers has gone up the last week or so. @Lead probably knows where

The approval rating is on Jokers updates and yeah Jess got.a.bump after Cody left. Kevin is dominating so I'm surprised he didn't get a temptation.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

Cody is a psycho and a whiner (the week he went out he was such a baby along with Jessica) but I'm glad he is back over the other 3. Adds some drama to the game.

Last edited:
The approval rating is on Jokers updates and yeah Jess got.a.bump after Cody left. Kevin is dominating so I'm surprised he didn't get a temptation.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/bbratings/showrankings.php

Cody is a psycho and a whiner (the week he went out he was such a baby along with Jessica) but I'm glad he is back over the other 3. Adds some drama to the game.

yeah, i figured America would of rallied behind her after being at the bottom.
And i agree, Cody did handle everything bad before he left. Like when Christmas came back and was telling the house about her surgery, he just went up and left...at least Jess had the courtesy to stay.

Josh talking all that shit during the HOH competition and trying to go to Jessica after was hilarious.

Josh talking all that shit during the HOH competition and trying to go to Jessica after was hilarious.

hahaha, it was pretty funny. I wonder what kind of shenanigans he's going to get himself into now that his back is up against the wall

Lol @ you guys believing that America gave Jess the temptation. This isn't big brothers first rodeo.

so for awhile now people have been questioning just how sick Raven really is. People with the same disease as her have been saying she's giving false information, and Raven claims to have an unnamed disease which people also question. People have been accusing her family of scamming. Her gofundme for surgery is much greater than what people usually ask for with her disease. Plus she just bought a new car, dance studio, etc.

Anywayyyys
Her mother and friend ms have been getting pissed, and somehow have been digging up random peoples (people that have said bad things or questioned the family) addresses, phone numbers, work places, and even trying to get people fired.

So people shot back, digging up info on the family. Apparently Raven has a brother that has sexually assaulted a minor, his mug shot and the info of the case is online. They also found out there's a sibling that's gay that the family disowned.

Also Raven's mother has said her and Raven are members of Mensa but this has also been proven false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back