Elections Biden Admin needs to stop Threatening voters with Trump.

Doesn't matter who you will elect: Biden or Trump you are done....unless opt for other candidates. While who cares...
Trump is the only candidate who has been serious about the border since the start. If the border crisis doesn't get resolved then America as we know it is over. At this point it should almost be a single issue vote in my opinion.

Anyone who is voting Democrat at this point is nuts!
Almost as nuts as voting for Trump
Trump is the only candidate who has been serious about the border since the start. If the border crisis doesn't get resolved then America as we know it is over. At this point it should almost be a single issue vote in my opinion.
If that's true why did trump pressure the GoP into not passing Bidens border bill? A bill that was everything that the GoP wanted. A bill progressives hate.

Care to explain ?

Anyone who is voting Democrat at this point is nuts!

Even my mom who is Catholic and pretty conservative loathes Trump. The abortion issue s gonna bite conservatives in the ass when they probably could have won easily even with Trump.

Which hot mic moment are your referencing?

After the SotU Biden is "accidentally" caught on a hot mic saying he's going to have a "come to jesus" talk with Netanyahu.

It's like the mk2 version of all the Whitehouse "leaks" about how behind close doors Biden was really having stern talks with Netanyahu.

If I knew how to embed a video I would.

Part of the calculation was progressives, the young etc would vote dem anyway, or at the worst at least never vote for Trump. This was based on the idea Trump was an incompetent monster

giphy.gif

Progressives, lol. The DNC brazenly fucked Bernie in 2016. It was obvious what was happening when their own media gave him next to zero coverage, trashed him in every way, Bernie Bros, etc.

They fucked Tulsi in 2020 after she slam dunked her fupa in precious Quemala's face, by basically ignoring her. Tulsi was marked for a total media blackout during the aftermath. Google censored folks from reading up on her following the debate. She wasn't invited to subsequent debates despite having better polling numbers than DNC media darlings such as Klobuchar, Booker, or their billionaire owner/donor Mike Bloomberg lol. Shillary Clinton and propagandist news anchors espoused ct's with zero proof, regarding her meetings with foreign leaders, claimed she was a Russian agent, yada, yada, etc.

These progressive fuckheads championed the notorious perpetual liar Corn pop in 2020 when he was running a milquetoast 4th place campaign behind younger options showing zero signs of dementia such as Warren, Pete or Bernie during the early primaries. No surprise that Biden chose that precious loser Harris, to be his progressive token female POC VP

Yet even still to this day, I hear these liberal progressives continue to voter shame and try to tell me how and for whom I should vote when they have gotten this whole thing wrong from the start. Go fk yourself, it's my own business who I vote for and I will fight tooth and nail to protect my right to vote freely and you better believe my choices will stem from a righteous indignation towards the filthy scum that are littered throughout the top ranks of the DNC

Thats all they have to offer so they won't. The purpose of Democrats is to lose on purpose and if they win anyway their purpose is to protect capitalism from their voters.

They say they don't want people to vote for Trump but they actually do. Their actions speak louder than words.

Even my mom who is Catholic and pretty conservative loathes Trump. The abortion issue s gonna bite conservatives in the ass when they probably could have won easily even with Trump.

Not sure about trump winning easily ever. Woman hate trump plenty without the abortion issue and were a major reason he lost last time (before the scouts overturned roe v wade). Remember Trump has been caught on microphone boasting about sexually assaulting woman. Also trump was convicted in civil court for rape. A lot of woman have been sexually assaulted, they don't think its "locker room talk."

Recall that Trump is the 2nd most unfavorable candidate in US history. Hilary has the title for no1.

Biden is also a terrible candidate at this point, so Trump might beat him /shrug.

Almost as nuts as voting for Trump

If that's true why did trump pressure the GoP into not passing Bidens border bill? A bill that was everything that the GoP wanted. A bill progressives hate.

Care to explain ?
The GOP is not Trump. I think a lot of them actually like illegal immigration as it keeps low skill wages low.

I also don't really trust Biden at all on the border or the border bill, he is the one who said asylum seekers should "surge the border" and he is the one who paused all border wall construction solely because it was associated with Trump. He could actually start construction on the border again if he wanted, but he chooses not to. There's a couple of points that are counter-intuitive in the bill, things like providing work permits to people seeking asylum while they wait for their asylum to be processed incentivizes illegal entry, as asylum processing currently takes years to do. Also I don't understand why there is an arbitrary limit on when they decide to shutter the illegal crossings. Also I don't understand why Ukraine, Israel or Taiwan funding has to be tied into the border bill either.

What we need for border entry is simple: the only people who should be able to seek asylum in America by entering illegally are citizens of Mexico/Canada, as they have the only reasonable claim to having to enter the country illegally (they were being chased at the border or something). And that doesn't necessarily mean their asylum claim is successful, just that that is the only case which I can think of that would warrant illegal entry. Otherwise, anyone who enters the country illegally waives their rights to claim asylum.

giphy.gif

Progressives, lol. The DNC brazenly fucked Bernie in 2016. It was obvious what was happening when their own media gave him next to zero coverage, trashed him in every way, Bernie Bros, etc.

They fucked Tulsi in 2020 after she slam dunked her fupa in precious Quemala's face, by basically ignoring her. Tulsi was marked for a total media blackout during the aftermath. Google censored folks from reading up on her following the debate. She wasn't invited to subsequent debates despite having better polling numbers than DNC media darlings such as Klobuchar, Booker, or their billionaire owner/donor Mike Bloomberg lol. Shillary Clinton and propagandist news anchors espoused ct's with zero proof, regarding her meetings with foreign leaders, claimed she was a Russian agent, yada, yada, etc.

These progressive fuckheads championed the notorious perpetual liar Corn pop in 2020 when he was running a milquetoast 4th place campaign behind younger options showing zero signs of dementia such as Warren, Pete or Bernie during the early primaries. No surprise that Biden chose that precious loser Harris, to be his progressive token female POC VP

Yet even still to this day, I hear these liberal progressives continue to voter shame and try to tell me how and for whom I should vote when they have gotten this whole thing wrong from the start. Go fk yourself, it's my own business who I vote for and I will fight tooth and nail to protect my right to vote freely and you better believe my choices will stem from a righteous indignation towards the filthy scum that are littered throughout the top ranks of the DNC

I have no idea about what you are trying to say. You're all over the place with definitions.

The GOP is not Trump. I think a lot of them actually like illegal immigration as it keeps low skill wages low.

I also don't really trust Biden at all on the border or the border bill, he is the one who said asylum seekers should "surge the border" and he is the one who paused all border wall construction solely because it was associated with Trump. He could actually start construction on the border again if he wanted, but he chooses not to. There's a couple of points that are counter-intuitive in the bill, things like providing work permits to people seeking asylum while they wait for their asylum to be processed incentivizes illegal entry, as asylum processing currently takes years to do. Also I don't understand why there is an arbitrary limit on when they decide to shutter the illegal crossings. Also I don't understand why Ukraine, Israel or Taiwan funding has to be tied into the border bill either.

What we need for border entry is simple: the only people who should be able to seek asylum in America by entering illegally are citizens of Mexico/Canada, as they have the only reasonable claim to having to enter the country illegally (they were being chased at the border or something). And that doesn't necessarily mean their asylum claim is successful, just that that is the only case which I can think of that would warrant illegal entry. Otherwise, anyone who enters the country illegally waives their rights to claim asylum.
Trump told the GOP not to pass the bill because he wants to use border fear as a main pillar for his campaign. That's why he told the GoP to tank the bill, because it suited his goals. They could have passed this bill and then added to it if Trump wins. If Trump didnt win theyd still have passed a bill they had bipartisan agreement on. This is the guy you think cares about the border.

You are correct about them liking low wage workers though. That's one of the ugly secret of the GoP. They use fear of immigration to rile up thier voting base while simultaneously hiring as many low wage workers as they can. The crying in Florida after than ran out of immigrant workers was hilarious to me.

That how your party works. The big wigs, Trump included, don't give a rats arse about you or any other working class person/middle class in the states. They will say anything in public to get you to vote for them, anything to keep you angry so you don't try to identify who is actually screwing you while meanwhile doing and taking advantage of all the things they are against publicly.

Last edited:
I have no idea about what you are trying to say. You're all over the place with definitions.

Biden Admin needs to stop Threatening voters with Trump​

my beef is just that the administration aint being honest to the ppl and instead sugar coat things when it becomes blatantly obvious

'crime is down' becomes 'deploy the national guard'
'there is no inflation' into 'the inflation is "transitory"' into "inflation is a good thing"

ppl cant rely on them to save us anymore

Trump told the GOP not to pass the bill because he wants to use border fear as a main pillar for his campaign. That's why he told the GoP to tank the bill, because it suited his goals. They could have passed this bill and then added to it if Trump wins. If Trump didnt win theyd still have passed a bill they had bipartisan agreement on. This is the guy you think cares about the border.

You zae correct about them liking low wage workers though. That's one of the ugly secret of the GoP. They use fear of immigration to rile up thiet voting base whe simultaneously hiring ad many low wage workers as they can. The crying in Florida after than ran out of immigrant workers was hilarious to me.

That how your party works. The big wigs, Trump included don't give a rats arse about you or any other working class person/middle class in the states. They will say anything in public to get you to vote for them, anything to keep you angry so you don't try to identify who is actually screwing you while meanwhile doing and taking advantage of all the things they are against publicly.
The GOP aren't my party, but Trump was the only person whose platform day 1 addressed illegal immigration. Biden literally told asylum seekers to surge the border in 2019. How can you trust someone who said something like that? Or who has the ability right now to address the border but refuses to?

I believe wholeheartedly that Trump wants the border to be secured and illegal immigration put to a complete stop. I don't believe Biden wants the same thing, especially given his words and actions.

Biden Admin needs to stop Threatening voters with Trump​

Still no idea what you are trying to say dude. Also, Tulsa is a Hindu nationalist who is unpleasant in person. That's what tanked her, no conspiracy needed. Her staff (who she abused on the regular) helped set the ball in motion.

The GOP aren't my party, but Trump was the only person whose platform day 1 addressed illegal immigration. Biden literally told asylum seekers to surge the border in 2019. How can you trust someone who said something like that? Or who has the ability right now to address the border but refuses to?

I believe wholeheartedly that Trump wants the border to be secured and illegal immigration put to a complete stop. I don't believe Biden wants the same thing, especially given his words and actions.
Biden didn't refuse to. He tried to pass the most comprehensive border security bill in history that had bipartisan support before Trump tanked it. I don't know how Trumps values and motives could be any more clear. The only thing Trump cares about, has ever cared about, is himself and his ego. He has spent a lifetime hiring immigrant and undocumented workers as cheaply as possible, hell, Mara Largo is still largely staffed by migrant workers, as are most of his golf courses. Trump also has a lifetime of stiffing his contractors and staff. It's demonstrable Trump doesn't care about workers, not the tiniest sliver of care. In fact he's openly shown disdain for anyone not born into extreme wealth like himself.

This is the dude you thinks cares about you?

Trump likes illegal immigrants too. He was employing them.
When did Biden say asylum seekers should surge the border?

Shillary Clinton and propagandist news anchors espoused ct's with zero proof, regarding her meetings with foreign leaders, claimed she was a Russian agent, yada, yada, etc.
Still no idea what you are trying to say dude.
lol are you a bot? (serious question)

Tulsa is a Hindu nationalist who is unpleasant in person. That's what tanked her, no conspiracy needed.
so you don't know what I am trying to say, but you are willingly and blindly pushing DNC state propaganda?

Tulsi's staff (who she abused on the regular) helped set the ball in motion.
source?

I think it is undeniably true that Trump winning would be bad for progressives or people who sincerely care about Palestinians, and it is fair and good in politics to say true things that you think help make your case.

Last edited:
Back