Bias aside, what do you think Conor should do next?

If I was CMG I would work Goldenboy HARD for a bout with Oscar (THE Goldenboy). After losing that (and pocketing $50MM+) I would have Dana set up a "Superfight" with GSP, with my own promotion getting a piece of the action. That should be another $20MM+.

Then I would sail off into the sunset with more money in my pocket than the rest of the MMA fighters made in all the years combined that I was an MMA fighter.

I would send a postcard to Nate showing my bank account.

Yep, I’m sure Oscar could carry Conor quite a few rounds, it won’t sell as much as Mayweather but will be a hell of a lot more than fighting In the UFC. IF he could beat paulie first, it might make a shit ton more... doubt Pauline would take the dive though.

Ferg seems like the easy answer. But who knows what's going on in the minds of Conor. Would have never expected the mayweather fight to actually happen. Conor always tries to one up himself everytime. I don't think he can do it this time.

I fucking said he should RETIRE and live off of his money if he can swing it...

Tell me, how is that a dumb idea?

In the cage...things can go awry at ANY moment...

Even in training one can get fucked.

Now, compare that vs living off of your $$$ in ANY way you please without having to put your brain cells on the line...
I think he just enjoys fighting. But who knows maybe he will go full into fashion.

-Would like to see him fight Nate for the third time.. in the cage or boxing ring, then fight whoever has the interim at 155 in the UFC, then give Max a rematch at 155, maybe even fight Aldo or Dustin or Duffy again but at 155, then fight Barboza (if he's ranked, and winning still) or Pettis (if he's unranked, lost the belt and on a losing streak), then fight Khabib maybe Sage or Lee (if he's ranked and winning still) or Justin maybe Iaquinta or Felder (if he's unranked, lost the belt and on a losing streak). But none of that will happen.
-It feels like Conor is going to stay in the boxing ring, as a fight vs Manny brings in more money then any mma fight. Then win or lose, he can still take a boxing match against Paulie, which will do big numbers regardless of how Conor does against Manny, and also bring Conor more money then any mma fight. Then he could still fight Nate in a boxing ring and if he were to beat Manny and Paulie, I could see the DeLaHoya boxing match happening, and possibly a rematch with Floyd.. all fights that will pay him and the UFC, more money then any mma fight he can sign to. Plus, the UFC can put the fights under their boxing banner. And there are other fights against other names, he could fight in the boxing ring.

Yep, I’m sure Oscar could carry Conor quite a few rounds, it won’t sell as much as Mayweather but will be a hell of a lot more than fighting In the UFC. IF he could beat paulie first, it might make a shit ton more... doubt Pauline would take the dive though.

Fighting Paulie is a non-starter. There is no upside. No way CMG beats him, so craps on the potential for the Goldenboy fight.

CMG needs to only fight legends who he is seem as having no chance to beat. So when he loses it won't tarnish his next clown-car affair.

I think he can pull it off twice. Big money loss to Oscar, then big money loss to GSP. Anything else just isn't going to fly.

Keep making bitter bums like yourself

In my very biased opinion I think he should keep trolling you losers and starch this old bum

2017-11-14T185238Z_1_LYNXMPEDAD1IB-OUSSP_RTROPTP_3_SPORTS-US-BOXING-DELAHOYA-MCGREGOR.JPG

I AM MEXICO!

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

He should quit while he's ahead knowing he scammed idiots of their heard earned cash. Go make movies and work his brand. All he has in front of him are killers who will beat his ass and hurt legacy.

Even nate would beat him w/o injury he had last time and Conor lucked out on majority draw.
I’m a Diaz fan but I recognize Conor won the 4th which won him the fight. And I’ve spent my “hard earned money” on Conor fights, as I have on every other fight. 60 bucks is a very small part of my hard earned money.

I fucking said he should RETIRE and live off of his money if he can swing it...

Tell me, how is that a dumb idea?

Probably because you made it clear in your OP that you only actually want him to retire so that he can hopefully blow through his money while you laugh with glee at the idea of Conor being unsuccessful?

Like others said, Conor was fun at first, but he should go now. Just retire MMA or box

Fight Jason Statham for the LW Hollywood title

jason-statham-how-hes-in-such-good-shape-L-z15N0D.jpeg
and leave mma for real fighters....

If I was in shoes, I will try to push the (1) Paulie Malignaggi (2) Oscar De La Hoya or (3) Manny Pacquiao fight.

Way more money in those 3 fights. The UFC will always be there when I done with those fights.

I came to say this in this order.

Paulie is beatable (small, retired, not known as a hard hitter) and the drama is already there. Oscar is way retired. Manny is worth the risk of losing.

But the only way this happens is if UFC takes an even bigger share of his money than they did for Floyd. He got lucky because everyone party benefitted for th Floyd fight, these follow up matches mostly benefit Conor’s pocket and UFC is probably secretly growing tired of him wanting more n more

ZUFFA boxing vs Nasty Nate 8 rounds

I’m a Diaz fan but I recognize Conor won the 4th which won him the fight. And I’ve spent my “hard earned money” on Conor fights, as I have on every other fight. 60 bucks is a very small part of my hard earned money.
Nate was hurt and could not train. I mean he even gassed. when have you ever seen a Diaz gas? I think he wins trilogy.

Either defend the LW title or vacate it.

Challenge GSP for the 185 belt (try for 3rd division belt). He goes for stuff that elevates his status not giving lesser guys a crack at his red panties.

Back