Bias aside, what do you think Conor should do next?

If I was him I would try to get a fight with nick Diaz .

Stop fucking around and take a fight

He should buy himself out of his UFC contract and start promoting his own fights, both boxing and MMA.

Worst.

Fight.

Scenes.

Fuck he's awful to watch.

Bigger name than anyone on the UFC roaster aside from Conor, styles make fights and they both have a flashy Hollywood style their agents need to make it happen.

Bigger name than anyone on the UFC roaster aside from Conor, styles make fights and they both have a flashy Hollywood style their agents need to make it happen.

Your post smells like shit.

...yes, you're trying to add levity, but...Conor in movies. O_O

No.

Whatever he wants to. Personally i'd prefer him to beat Tony Ferguson into irrelevance and then maybe box.

Fighting Paulie is a non-starter. There is no upside. No way CMG beats him, so craps on the potential for the Goldenboy fight.

CMG needs to only fight legends who he is seem as having no chance to beat. So when he loses it won't tarnish his next clown-car affair.

I think he can pull it off twice. Big money loss to Oscar, then big money loss to GSP. Anything else just isn't going to fly.

Paulie takes the dive for $$$$$$$, upsells the cross dresser fight, will erase some of the ridiculous memories of the Floyd fiasco. W/o a win, Hoya doesn’t sell. He might make in the low mills against Pauline, but if he KOs Pauline it’s a $50mill fight against Oscar.

Superfight with GSP
Unify with Tony
if he wins fight khabib

He should vacate the LW belt. Inactive champions are not good for the sport. He obviously has no need for it, as he is already "above" the whole belt system. If he chooses to ever fight again, he could just cherry pick superfight or two.

In my very unbiased opinion, I think he should RETIRE. If he takes care of his money...(lol) he's good.

In my very biased opinion, I think he should RETIRE. Conor as the "face" of the UFC has got to stop.

That said, I think most people on Sherdog would want to see him fight Tony. Personally, I welcome that of course, (Conor would be in a super tough spot if he loses to Tony after getting HUMILIATED by Floyd) but I don't see it happening. (Conor could win that fight early, but...I would expect him to drown late)

What I DON'T want to see is Conor vs Nate III

UGH

In the end, retiring would eliminate much of the needless drama swirling around the UFC these days.

#DefendOrRetire
I believe there needs to be closure somewhat to his career. If he retires, all the Conor fans will say he goes down as one of, if not, the greatest. IMO, this is completely ridiculous. He has never defended a single title, and hasn't even fought the very best in the division he holds the belt. Until he fights Tony or khabib, or both, he must not retire. We need to see this come to a conclusion.

GorgeousHonoredAdder-max-1mb.gif

UFC should strip him then cut him. He's not gonna be successful in boxing unless someone takes a dive. You'll have him by the balls after he fails at boxing

Just defend the damn title already. How is that so much to ask...

In my very unbiased opinion, I think he should RETIRE. If he takes care of his money...(lol) he's good.

In my very biased opinion, I think he should RETIRE. Conor as the "face" of the UFC has got to stop.

That said, I think most people on Sherdog would want to see him fight Tony. Personally, I welcome that of course, (Conor would be in a super tough spot if he loses to Tony after getting HUMILIATED by Floyd) but I don't see it happening. (Conor could win that fight early, but...I would expect him to drown late)

What I DON'T want to see is Conor vs Nate III

UGH

In the end, retiring would eliminate much of the needless drama swirling around the UFC these days.

#DefendOrRetire

Conor should decapitate Tony and mail his head to the Irish Mafia.

First and foremost, he needs to calm the fuck down and quit punching mafioso in pubs like he's Daredevil. As a fan I want to see him fight Fergie, but as an unbiased opinion he should fight Manny Pacquiao and make as much money as possible and retire early.

First and foremost, he needs to calm the fuck down and quit punching mafioso in pubs like he's Daredevil. As a fan I want to see him fight Fergie, but as an unbiased opinion he should fight Manny Pacquiao and make as much money as possible and retire early.

Pac just lost to a school teacher...

Pac is a worn down husk of a husk.

Back