Bias aside, what do you think Conor should do next?

giphy.gif

If he's going to go the boxing route again (and I don't think he should), Canelo would be the second biggest payday there. That's who has the best numbers after Mayweather. Although, Canelo might murder him in the ring.

A superfight in UFC with GSP, he would also get beat handily in.

I don't care for the guy, but he owned his loss to Diaz. He should honestly fight Ferguson. He may never be coming back to UFC though, after what he made fighting Mayweather.

In my very unbiased opinion, I think he should RETIRE. If he takes care of his money...(lol) he's good.

In my very biased opinion, I think he should RETIRE. Conor as the "face" of the UFC has got to stop.

That said, I think most people on Sherdog would want to see him fight Tony. Personally, I welcome that of course, (Conor would be in a super tough spot if he loses to Tony after getting HUMILIATED by Floyd) but I don't see it happening. (Conor could win that fight early, but...I would expect him to drown late)

What I DON'T want to see is Conor vs Nate III

UGH

In the end, retiring would eliminate much of the needless drama swirling around the UFC these days.

#DefendOrRetire

Conor did not got humiliated by Floyd. He went into that fight knowing he was going to lose while getting a massive payday.

Not sure if there was anyone dumb enough to think he had even a remote chance.

He cashed in and took his beating

Conor did not got humiliated by Floyd. He went into that fight knowing he was going to lose while getting a massive payday.

Not sure if there was anyone dumb enough to think he had even a remote chance.

He cashed in and took his beating

Do you seriously think that Conor wasn't humiliated by Floyd...?

Really? C'mon now.

Do you seriously think that Conor wasn't humiliated by Floyd...?

Really? C'mon now.

How can you be humiliated by someone in a competition when the outcome is known by everyone? Conor knew he was going to lose before he signed the contract. Did he not get something like 75 million for the fight? I'd let Richard Simmons and Peewee Herman collectively shit on my head on Youtube for that kind of money....

Conor signed the deal knowing he was going to lose badly. It was as much a sure thing as any sport can have. And he didn't care... All he wanted was the huge payday and I do not blame him at all.

Defend or leave town. Any other answer is BS

Back