Beyond the Point of No Return

N

NewGuardBjj

Trump sucks at his job so much that all serious discussion about his policies and conduct is overwhelmingly negative, which just slams his supporters into an ultra defensive position where their only recourse is to insult or make nonsense connections like @11_others did recently with his Trump-is-literally-the-Hulk thread.

It's not even that his policies are inherently bad. It's that he can't even carry them out without sabotaging himself. He tainted his inauguration with "alternative facts", ruined talks with Mexico by tweeting nonsense while Mexican officials were planning said talks, and now botched the "Muslim ban" by rushing out legislation and giving Steve Bannon the keys to the truck.

We're beyond the point of having a legitimate conversation about this fool. All dialogues are destined to become spats of kicking and screaming, and that damages our social fabric in ways that are hard to reverse and even calculate.

Some one on his staff needs to delete his Twitter account asap

That's funny coming from someone who makes 5 anti-Trump threads a day and posted a debunked tweet about Trump supposedly photoshopping his hands to look bigger and saying "I don't even care if it's fake news"

Did we get a thread on the supposed NSC reshuffle yet?

That's funny coming from someone who makes 5 anti-Trump threads a day and posted a debunked tweet about Trump supposedly photoshopping his hands to look bigger and saying "I don't even care if it's fake news"

I work full-time, yes. What's your point?

Trumps offensive! I'm offended, waaaah waaaah ....

That's all I read in the op

....that response made no sense

It did.

Look, as much as I hated the thought of Trump winning, after he did, I had a moment of relief thinking he would be a no-bullshit pragmatist that focused on the economy and didn't worry about virtue signaling.

That's all out the window.

Trump sucks at his job so much that all serious discussion about his policies and conduct is overwhelmingly negative, which just slams his supporters into an ultra defensive position where their only recourse is to insult or make nonsense connections like @11_others did recently with his Trump-is-literally-the-Hulk thread.

It's not even that his policies are inherently bad. It's that he can't even carry them out without sabotaging himself. He tainted his inauguration with "alternative facts", ruined talks with Mexico by tweeting nonsense while Mexican officials were planning said talks, and now botched the "Muslim ban" by rushing out legislation and giving Steve Bannon the keys to the truck.

We're beyond the point of having a legitimate conversation about this fool. All dialogues are destined to become spats of kicking and screaming, and that damages our social fabric in ways that are hard to reverse and even calculate.

We understand that you're frustrated.

Please, continue to express your dismay.

I'm very happy with how things are going. So are many others. Not everyone shares your position. By the way, the guy has been in office for 9 whole days. 1,452 days left. I think that a lot can happen in that time period. Maybe.

The crying is never going to end. Remember TS, your failed policies over the last 8 years are the reason you're getting shut down. Keep the tears flowing. You're all a bunch of entitled babies.

I wonder how many of the protesting lefti trash have jobs to go to on Monday morning.

Trumps offensive! I'm offended, waaaah waaaah ....

That's all I read in the op

the dude is a classical SJW..

Prob prefers having a "celeb" president who spends 8 years bombing the middle east into oblivion ,instead of a guy who wants an end solution.

its weird you keep making threads attacking trumps policies, then you get blown out in them. but you still act like all of his policies are terrible

its like if i made a thread on why each new england patriots player sucks, where im proven wrong over and over, but still claim the team sucks as a whole

like that stupid "delivering on a campaign promise is totalitarian" thread

exactly. @NewGuardBjj is so irrationally angry at trump

From the title of the thread I figured it would have been about Europe

remember back in the heavies when the mods made a "why jon jones hurt my feelings" megathread where all whiney threads got moved to

we need one of those for threads like this, or ones made by @Happiness

where there isnt any actual argument, new information or stance. just a general "i hate trump" post

imgur-0obkg6s.gif

You're in luck!!
They found a cure for your lefty wingnut butthurt.

Back