Beyond the Point of No Return

Trump sucks at his job so much that all serious discussion about his policies and conduct is overwhelmingly negative, which just slams his supporters into an ultra defensive position where their only recourse is to insult or make nonsense connections like @11_others did recently with his Trump-is-literally-the-Hulk thread.

It's not even that his policies are inherently bad. It's that he can't even carry them out without sabotaging himself. He tainted his inauguration with "alternative facts", ruined talks with Mexico by tweeting nonsense while Mexican officials were planning said talks, and now botched the "Muslim ban" by rushing out legislation and giving Steve Bannon the keys to the truck.

We're beyond the point of having a legitimate conversation about this fool. All dialogues are destined to become spats of kicking and screaming, and that damages our social fabric in ways that are hard to reverse and even calculate.

So, crybaby liberals are crying about Trump doing exactly what he said he would?

Oh the outrage...

Trump sucks at his job so much that all serious discussion about his policies and conduct is overwhelmingly negative, which just slams his supporters into an ultra defensive position where their only recourse is to insult or make nonsense connections like @11_others did recently with his Trump-is-literally-the-Hulk thread.

It's not even that his policies are inherently bad. It's that he can't even carry them out without sabotaging himself. He tainted his inauguration with "alternative facts", ruined talks with Mexico by tweeting nonsense while Mexican officials were planning said talks, and now botched the "Muslim ban" by rushing out legislation and giving Steve Bannon the keys to the truck.

We're beyond the point of having a legitimate conversation about this fool. All dialogues are destined to become spats of kicking and screaming, and that damages our social fabric in ways that are hard to reverse and even calculate.

Remember when the left was saying "elections have consequences"?

Put the big boy pants on and deal with it like a adult. E-crying isn't going to make it go away.

P.S. Elections have consequences.

We were past the line of having legit convos about him over a year ago. The rise of fascism with Trump and Bannon is obvious:

fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Further definition:

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarianone-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Now read this speech/talk by Bannon to the Vatican:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfede...e-entire-world?utm_term=.ymw4Q1RlD#.kpmm5rnYa

Remember when the left was saying "elections have consequences"?

Put the big boy pants on and deal with it like a adult. E-crying isn't going to make it go away.

P.S. Elections have consequences.
This is bigger than left vs right policy; this is about a small cohort of power hungry people trying to destroy democracy.

We were past the line of having legit convos about him over a year ago. The rise of fascism with Trump and Bannon is obvious:

fas·cism
ˈfaSHˌizəm/
noun
  1. an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization.
    synonyms: authoritarianism, totalitarianism, dictatorship, despotism, autocracy; More
    • (in general use) extreme right-wing, authoritarian, or intolerant views or practice.

Further definition:

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarianone-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

Now read this speech/talk by Bannon to the Vatican:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfede...e-entire-world?utm_term=.ymw4Q1RlD#.kpmm5rnYa

You should talk to @Pwent about this. He loves it.

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Wait a second... are you suggesting it was a mistake to elect a birther celebrity who paints himself orange, with no political experience, no foreign policy knowledge, a guy who doesn't know the difference between quds and kurds, doesn't know what the nuclear triad is, and talks about penis size in the worst political debates in our modern history.... as President. Color me shocked.

Did I mention he is a birther who paints himself orange?

I remember telling people to mark my words that Obama would be missed. I actually didn't think it would only take a week.

I wonder how many of the protesting lefti trash have jobs to go to on Monday morning.
Their job is protesting. Many of them are getting paid to do this.

It did.

Look, as much as I hated the thought of Trump winning, after he did, I had a moment of relief thinking he would be a no-bullshit pragmatist that focused on the economy and didn't worry about virtue signaling.

That's all out the window.
Well, its going to be a long 8 years for you, I guess.

Wait a second... are you suggesting it was a mistake to elect a birther celebrity who paints himself orange, with no political experience, no foreign policy knowledge, a guy who doesn't know the difference between quds and kurds, doesn't know what the nuclear triad is, and talks about penis size in the worst political debates in our modern history.... as President. Color me shocked.

Did I mention he is a birther who paints himself orange?

I remember telling people to mark my words that Obama would be missed. I actually didn't think it would only take a week.

Personal insults. This is all that's left after 8 years of a failed president.

Some one on his staff needs to delete his Twitter account asap

Still obsessed with Trump? Don't Ukrainians have any work to do with all the turmoil and your impoverished non-EU country?

The left is getting themselves into position to be slaughtered at Bosnian proportions.

Trump will be re-elected in 2020 if he runs again.

Also I will smash your pussy "new guard" and take my 3 points.

Back