Beyond the Point of No Return

Gasp! More insults...

It's not an insult. It's an observation. I explicitly mentioned is lack of experience, knowledge, and qualification and all you could come back wiht was "personal insults."

Since it seems obvious you have absolutely no clue about something as simple as what constitutes a personal insult, I didn't care to waste my time. I wasted some just now. But hopefully that helps you understand and I've done a good deed today.

He has done a decent job thus far he needs more consistency however as time goes on. Better than Obama thus far.

You don't think the media, which is all over everything that comes out of Trump's mouth (or Twitter), has played a part in making these, seemingly not inherently bad policies (according to your words), seem a lot worse than they actually are?

Perhaps the Americans could do with less hysterics, and more evaluation of the actual content of Trump's proposals, and whether they greatly differ from what American presidents have done in the past.

Perhaps the media should take a look at their own practises, and accept some responsibility, for disproportionate and biased coverage:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2015/aug/01/media-coverage-terrorism-further-violence

Last edited:
It's not an insult. It's an observation. I explicitly mentioned is lack of experience, knowledge, and qualification and all you could come back wiht was "personal insults."

Since it seems obvious you have absolutely no clue about something as simple as what constitutes a personal insult, I didn't care to waste my time. I wasted some just now. But hopefully that helps you understand and I've done a good deed today.

But none of that's true. Therefore insult.

This thread is purely the response of getting trigged
avHnbUZ.gif

You're exactly right. And it's really funny seeing them get pepper sprayed in their smug leftist faces at the protests :D

This is bigger than left vs right policy; this is about a small cohort of power hungry people trying to destroy democracy.

Trump sucks at his job so much that all serious discussion about his policies and conduct is overwhelmingly negative, which just slams his supporters into an ultra defensive position where their only recourse is to insult or make nonsense connections like @11_others did recently with his Trump-is-literally-the-Hulk thread.

It's not even that his policies are inherently bad. It's that he can't even carry them out without sabotaging himself. He tainted his inauguration with "alternative facts", ruined talks with Mexico by tweeting nonsense while Mexican officials were planning said talks, and now botched the "Muslim ban" by rushing out legislation and giving Steve Bannon the keys to the truck.

We're beyond the point of having a legitimate conversation about this fool. All dialogues are destined to become spats of kicking and screaming, and that damages our social fabric in ways that are hard to reverse and even calculate.

I disagree. I think we are heading in that direction but there is still plenty of common ground for all people to meet on. As someone who gets called a neocon gun nut by my liberal friends and family and a communist left winger by my conservative friends and family, but also has both liberal and conservative friends and family who would die/kill for me and I for them(as we all do whether they realize and appreciate it or not) I can tell you there is most definitely a path to common ground.

Trump sucks at his job so much that all serious discussion about his policies and conduct is overwhelmingly negative, which just slams his supporters into an ultra defensive position where their only recourse is to insult or make nonsense connections like @11_others did recently with his Trump-is-literally-the-Hulk thread.

It's not even that his policies are inherently bad. It's that he can't even carry them out without sabotaging himself. He tainted his inauguration with "alternative facts", ruined talks with Mexico by tweeting nonsense while Mexican officials were planning said talks, and now botched the "Muslim ban" by rushing out legislation and giving Steve Bannon the keys to the truck.

We're beyond the point of having a legitimate conversation about this fool. All dialogues are destined to become spats of kicking and screaming, and that damages our social fabric in ways that are hard to reverse and even calculate.

If you are this hysterical about Trump after 1 week of mild immigration moves and obvious media baiting, you may want to seek some professional help.

Seriously!

Has everyone gone insane over Trump's benign clowning? THINK OF THE CHILDREN OF THE IMMIGRANTS OF THE LGBT HANDICAP MOTHERS WHO CAN NO LONGER CROSS THE BORDER WALL!!!

Sixty percent of America voters read this kind of cosmically overblown freak out are not impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back