Best Universities that accept mediocre students

USC - two guys I went to high school with got into USC and while I guess their grades in high school were good, they were very, very stupid. Their grades in high school were so good because their parents made them take all the AP classes and made sure that all they ever had to do in high school was study. They never had to get jobs, play sports, do laundry, or any other chores. Their parents did everything for them so that they could do nothing but study.
I can’t stress enough how stupid they were.

University-of-Phoenix-Logo-8x8%4072.jpg

you dont need that great of a GPA to get into most decent schools. even if you cant get into a great school right away, you can do your undergrad, improve your GPA, then go to a top school for your graduate degree

Nah, brock had a quota to hit to maintain mac u assistance though i think lol.
In all seriousness brock is underrated as hell. But overshadowed due to the unis in the area like mac and u of t (overrated imo).
Most are pretty overrated, as long as you get the paper thats what matters to that context. Unless for a research position

I remember overhearing from paramed students that U of T scarb has them spend a semester learning a pig's anatomy and how to deal with it before human. lol, wut? Pigs are for eating

Most are pretty overrated, as long as you get the paper thats what matters to that context. Unless for a research position

I remember overhearing from paramed students that U of T scarb has them spend a semester learning a pig's anatomy and how to deal with it before human. lol, wut? Pigs are for eating

They are good for grade 9 dissection and prossection. We began cadaver work in 2nd year at brock and first year at bother my other post secondaries. Its mandatory in masters phys etc. I miss anatomy lab work. Fucking pigs lul no wonder parameds these days are clueless

They are good for grade 9 dissection and prossection. We began cadaver work in 2nd year at brock and first year at bother my other post secondaries. Its mandatory in masters phys etc. I miss anatomy lab work. Fucking pigs lul no wonder parameds these days are clueless
I get the idea, it makes sense on paper, but its completely unnecessary

Its like they're hand-holding everyone thinking they're toddlers.... okay fine, lots of folks are retarded at that age too so it makes sense

then again, its the school system trying to extend everything longer for more $$$

making me buy a prof's book because he/she made a revision of one sentence. One saw me with a photocopied version and was salty as fuck.

just go to a Junior College for a year or two
at that pt, you're a transfer student, and they don't hold your HS stuff like grades/SAT/ACT as accountable, only your GPA as a transfer student (generally once you have 30+SH)

I get the idea, it makes sense on paper, but its completely unnecessary

Its like they're hand-holding everyone thinking they're toddlers.... okay fine, lots of folks are retarded at that age too so it makes sense

then again, its the school system trying to extend everything longer for more $$$

making me buy a prof's book because he/she made a revision of one sentence. One saw me with a photocopied version and was salty as fuck.

The enviro book i sent you via email my prof cheung was pissed when i didnt have a hard copy of his book and he found it disrespectful. He asked how i managed to pass without it and i told him i memorize everything. Lol im not paying if i dont have to

The enviro book i sent you via email my prof cheung was pissed when i didnt have a hard copy of his book and he found it disrespectful. He asked how i managed to pass without it and i told him i memorize everything. Lol im not paying if i dont have to
lol, what a can.

Yeah like I'm paying full price, when you didn't even want work an hour on the revision

He's disqualified if he's over 5'8".
Manlet revision of 2017 is anyone under 6'1

Source: Manlet nation

Are we talking just regular people, or do athletes, former alumni, and large donations count as well? Because if they do, then i think you can get into almost any university with a large enough donation.

I wouldn't consider Penn State a fall back school. There are 96 other colleges in PA that are easier to get in and Penn State main campus has a 51% acceptance rate. It's easier to get into Drexel or St Joes than Penn State. Bloomsberg and Kutztown are fall back schools for people who can't get into Penn State.

Yes it's not Ivy League and you are not going to get MIT level egg heads but there are plenty of very good programs.

It depends on who. It can be a fall back for those that dont get into their reach schools out of state. And PSU has lots of smaller campuses scattered throughout state. I went to one for my first year because I really did not want to live in a dorm. University Park, all freshmen have to be in the dorm. It seemed like many juniors and seniors actually went to a satellite campus before attending flagship.

It also seemed like for most Freshmen, and Sophomores who were at University Park, is because they did not get into their out of state choice. I was also an out of state student. I did not get into the schools I wanted, and PSU was my fall back.

There is a joke about ASU. If you have a pulse, you’ll be accepted

I'm doing my MBA online at ASU right now. Within my immediate group that I was assigned to when I started the program are 1 Electrical Engineer and 1 Software Engineer from Intel, an Electrical Engineer from General Motors, a Project Manager from JPL and a girl who owns her own dance studio. This is the group I work with in regards to any study groups or group projects. So far, I've been impressed with the caliber of work that's produced within people in my program. Though ASU may be considered by some "easier" to get into, the school is still very well regarded in many subject areas.

Hillary Clinton went to Yale. She failed the bar exam, and hasn't yet become President of the United States. Nuff said.

Back