Best reflexes for fighting EVER: Anderson, Jon Jones or Roy Jones?

Like I said, fact- Canelo GGG was a draw.
Opinion of everyone except bad judges and Canelo’s camp. GGG won.
Bad judges mean nothing to me so you can base it on paper or watch the fight again and see. I’m not saying Conor kicked ass in those rounds just think Floyd gave em up as he admitted.

So how can you say Conor outboxed him when Floyd just covered up and walked Conor down? Like you just said, Floyd gave them up.

jon jones or Anderson silva should never be mentioned in the same sentence as someone like roy jones....let alone in the reflex department
no shit let's not forget silva's best highlights were against slow as fuck white dudes

yep , his best highlight was against forrest fucking griffin lets let that sink in......

for sweet sweet reflexes, check out muay thai legend Samart Payakoon.

guy was insane. I love how he would just bend back and dodge high kicks like he was gumby. also a very good boxer.

Skip to 3:15 on video to get a taste

Roy Jones Jr in his prime had the best reflexes of any combat sports fighter ever. It's actually not even close really... he was defending his titles, and dominating championship level guys after playing a full semi-pro basketball game before the fight.

Something tells me you may be bias
I like Canelo and GGG. I thought GGG would win and thought he clearly won.
I think the judging was ridiculous but at least no titles were lost over it.

I probably am a lil biased for GGG but who did you feel won?

Outlanding him isn’t considered outboxig him for those three rounds?

If you come at me, covered up and you let me hit you, am I outboxing you?

Floyd was going 10%, Conor was going 100%. It was glorified sparring at best.

Last edited:
Out of those 3 it is Floyd, Anderson, Jones.

But the nr.1 all time can only be one person *Sugar Ray Leonard*

SugarRayLeonardXRobertoDuranII-3-bolopunch-400-sg.gif

I'd actually agree lol, doesn't really count if he has such a high tendency to gas though. Those first 2 rounds against Floyd were wild, Conor was so much faster than Floyd and plainly outboxing him when Floyd attempted to exchange.

I don't buy the narrative Floyd let him do shit...Conor is just that good, his counter is 2nd to none. Yes Floyd wanted him to gas out and knew he would but he still got out boxed early on. If Conor could keep a pace he would have beat Floyd. (Although not on the cards because boxing)

Also overall I'd put Floyd ahead of everyone on the list including Roy
This reeks of fanboyism. Floyd threw less punches in 3 rounds combined than Conor did in 1. Floyd wanted to put on a show he was even saying it before the fight happened. Said he owed the people from the Manny fight. Conor and Floyd aren’t in the same stratosphere when it comes to boxing, Floyd is leagues above anyone.

Back