Best Non-UFC Promotion

Bellator has significantly more talent than ACB.

Wouldn't be that sure, in the bigger weight classes probably yes but in the smaller weight classes I don't see Bellator having more talent.

And most of Bellators undercards are filled with shitty local fighters that have to sell tickets, you don't see this at ACB.
Imo ACB rooster is just deeper than Bellators when it goes about quality.
After the top 10 (per weight class) there is just nothing at Bellator.
Bellator has just a Main-Card (that also often sucks) with a dogshit undercard, while at ACB the whole card guarantees a certain level of fighters.

Another thing is that only because you never heard of this caucasian fighter it doesn't mean that they are shit.
It happend more than once that a western fighter with a good record got destroyed by some random bearded dude with an name ending with -ov and a 2:2 record or something like this, in ACB.

Imo ACB just doesn't get the attention that they deserve from the MMA-Media and thats why a lot of people underestimate ACB (fighters) and overestimate Bellator.

You just have to see what someone like Zabit does in the UFC and what someone like Brooks did.

Wouldn't be that sure, in the bigger weight classes probably yes but in the smaller weight classes I don't see Bellator having more talent.

And most of Bellators undercards are filled with shitty local fighters that have to sell tickets, you don't see this at ACB.
Imo ACB rooster is just deeper than Bellators when it goes about quality.
After the top 10 (per weight class) there is just nothing at Bellator.
Bellator has just a Main-Card (that also often sucks) with a dogshit undercard, while at ACB the whole card guarantees a certain level of fighters.

Another thing is that only because you never heard of this caucasian fighter it doesn't mean that they are shit.
It happend more than once that a western fighter with a good record got destroyed by some random bearded dude with an name ending with -ov and a 2:2 record or something like this, in ACB.

Imo ACB just doesn't get the attention that they deserve from the MMA-Media and thats why a lot of people underestimate ACB (fighters) and overestimate Bellator.

You just have to see what someone like Zabit does in the UFC and what someone like Brooks did.

Easy killer, I never said that.

At the end of the day, you are judged by what you have done. Not what you could end up doing. Most of the guys in ACB are not known to the world, therefore you cannot claim they are some God-send. Zabit is 15-1 but his best win is over a guy who has a losing record in the UFC. We should probably pump the brakes on him until he fights an elite fighter.

Maybe ACB is deeper, I don't know. But what I do know is Bellator has some of the best fighters in the world. That's not an opinion, it's a known fact. Davis, Bader, Rory, Mousasi, Page, Freire, Mitrione, Chandler. They also have big names that may be past their prime like Fedor, Rampage, Sonnen, Benson, Mo which adds name value and brand recognition. These guys are also still pretty decent. The UFC has signed some real clowns in their day like CM Punk and James Toney. So I don't want to hear about "freakshows".

You could be right, maybe the low card guys in ACB are better than the ones in Bellator. I have no idea. I was saying in terms of elite talent, Bellator has substantially better fighters. As of now.

I like Rizin. They held two day tournaments last year that were loads of fun. Plus there's a great group of posters that come on here to live chat in the dead hours of night. If you're a night owl join us July 29th.

PFL was rebranded from WSOF, but WSOF was underrated. They seemed to know how to build talent like Justin Gaethje and Marlon Moraes and had some fun shows. For that reason I'm looking to give PFL's first big event a shot this Thursday. On paper it seems like a cool idea.
WSOF was really under-rated and had a solid roster for just picking up scraps. PFL's roster looks almost better too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back