Best Non-UFC Promotion

Johnny Redd

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The Best MMA Promotion in terms of talent and entertainment excluding the UFC.

Rizin is my personal favorite of all orgs. They got the best rules and the white ring. Soccer kicks, stomps, knees on the ground, and elbows (including the 12-6 elbow) are all legal, the first round is 10 minutes, and the fight is scored as a whole. It is the return of big time JMMA with a number of events each year held at Saitama. Plus, the production is off the hook.

Best non UFC related promotion for me was the time my local restaurant was selling burger and fries for $2.99 - good deal, generous hamburger size and large fries - and a drink to boot! Good times

RIZIN is better than the UFC in both talent and entertaiment

Is the ultimate goal of human cockfighting not entertainment ? The UFC fails as a human cock fighting org to entertain me..RIZIN does not

RIZIN has better talent anyway (one of their ring girls can fondle her breasts after wrapping her arms around her back, how is that not talented? Also the most talented freaks are in RIZIN, UFC only has Phil Brooks and Coner Mcregor)

only thing I hate about RIZIN is the choice of shit music and the stale production values (no real change from DREAM or PRIDE..BOOO)

I like Rizin. They held two day tournaments last year that were loads of fun. Plus there's a great group of posters that come on here to live chat in the dead hours of night. If you're a night owl join us July 29th.

PFL was rebranded from WSOF, but WSOF was underrated. They seemed to know how to build talent like Justin Gaethje and Marlon Moraes and had some fun shows. For that reason I'm looking to give PFL's first big event a shot this Thursday. On paper it seems like a cool idea.

Last edited:
ACB has talent, KSW has great production but Bellator has the best talent by far.

Bellator and rizin. But bellator is growing imo while rizin hasn’t fulfilled its promise or should I say - my expectations yet. They need more marquee names and relevant top 10s.

Rizin is my personal favorite of all orgs. They got the best rules and the white ring. Soccer kicks, stomps, knees on the ground, and elbows (including the 12-6 elbow) are all legal, the first round is 10 minutes, and the fight is scored as a whole. It is the return of big time JMMA with a number of events each year held at Saitama. Plus, the production is off the hook.

too bad they focus on grandmas/freakshow fighters who can't fight and absurd amounts of kickboxer vs cans (many of which have never kickboxed before) in kickboxing...

i really wanted to like it, but it's kind of garbage.

plus, they just threw kanna under the bus, which makes little sense and seems way shitty of them.

too bad they focus on grandmas/freakshow fighters who can't fight and absurd amounts of kickboxer vs cans (many of which have never kickboxed before) in kickboxing...

i really wanted to like it, but it's kind of garbage.

plus, they just threw kanna under the bus, which makes little sense and seems way shitty of them.

Two grandma fights booked, one happened. Overall a total of six Gabi Garcia fights

Four Baruto Fights

Three Tenshin vs Can kickboxing fights.

13 fights out of 137 bouts

Two grandma fights booked, one happened. Overall a total of six Gabi Garcia fights

Four Baruto Fights

Three Tenshin vs Can kickboxing fights.

13 fights out of 137 bouts

you forgot the other bullshit kickboxing bouts with people who never kickboxed before. you forgot the other gabi-esque fights (ie: jazzy whoever that was). cindy dandois. king reina.

and i'm pretty sure there were way more than 3 tenshin vs can fights.

i could go on and on. keep pretending the crap was only 10%

Back