Best Non-UFC Promotion

Bellator has the most talent, followed by ACB and the other Russian orgs.

The average KSW or Rizin card is more entertaining though.

What's so bad about king Reina and Cindy dandois compared to the women fighting in other promotions?

Both have some good wins and strong records.

...aside from the fact that they can't fight? dandois' striking made ronda rousey actually look like the boxer edmund claimed she was. that fight exposed reina about as badly as any could - and i suspect dandois was handpicked by rizin to make reina look good, adding insult to injury.

rizin's wmma is in 2 categories - smaller women and gigantors. their gigantor fights are an abomination of terribad.

ffs, "lady tapa."

also, lolwut @ reina's record. did you look at her opponents' records? 0-1, 39 years old. 0-1, 0-2, 1-3, etc. dandois was the only actual fighter she faced, and dandois has literally the worst striking in all of mma. ever. and that's not even going into the size advantage reina had in most of her fights... she's fucking terrible.

Last edited:
...aside from the fact that they can't fight? dandois' striking made ronda rousey actually look like the boxer edmund claimed she was. that fight exposed reina about as badly as any could - and i suspect dandois was handpicked by rizin to make reina look good, adding insult to injury.

rizin's wmma is in 2 categories - smaller women and gigantors. their gigantor fights are an abomination of terribad.

You might as well discredit all organisations which showcase WMMA, including the UFC.

According to fight matrix, dandois and Reina are ranked at #4 & #11 in the world. Don't be a hater.

Dandois has wins over ex Strikeforce Champ Coenen and current Invicta champ Megan Anderson.
Yes her striking is terrible but she's good enough to fight in the UFC or any other women's division...they both are.

You might as well discredit all organisations which showcase WMMA, including the UFC.

According to fight matrix, dandois and Reina are ranked at #4 & #11 in the world. Don't be a hater.

Dandois has wins over ex Strikeforce Champ Coenen and current Invicta champ Megan Anderson.
Yes her striking is terrible but she's good enough to fight in the UFC or any other women's division...they both are.

lolz. i edited more into my previous post.

reina is fucking terrible. and oooooh, rankings! what weight class is this for? again, reina is fucking terrible and beat what, 1 actual (and still quite mediocre/not good) fighter? who she outweighed by what, 50 pounds?

did you even watch their fight?

RtqNSHz.gif

Last edited:
too bad they focus on grandmas/freakshow fighters who can't fight and absurd amounts of kickboxer vs cans (many of which have never kickboxed before) in kickboxing...

i really wanted to like it, but it's kind of garbage.

plus, they just threw kanna under the bus, which makes little sense and seems way shitty of them.

JMMA has always had freakshow fights. It's not bad to sit through a freakshow fight hear and there. Rizin is an amazing promotion. I can't waith for their next card in July.

Talent: Bellator
Entertainment: KSW

Rizin hella overrated on this forum.

Two grandma fights booked, one happened. Overall a total of six Gabi Garcia fights

Four Baruto Fights

Three Tenshin vs Can kickboxing fights.

13 fights out of 137 bouts
I'd watch Baruto fight again. A legit draw in Japan.

did you even watch their fight?

RtqNSHz.gif
Believe it or not Dandois has a semi recent win over Megan Anderson, and her opponent there (Alexis Davis) is a former UFC title challenger.

Last edited:
you forgot the other bullshit kickboxing bouts with people who never kickboxed before.

and i'm pretty sure there were way more than 3 tenshin vs can fights.

i could go on and on. keep pretending the crap was only 10%

There is nothing wrong with Wicky in a kickboxing match.I'll move the can in kickboxing fights to four due to Miyata vs Hinata since Miyata is mostly a grappler in his MMA.

You said Tenshin kickboxing fights, so I would count that at three, even though Yuta Hamamoto fought a bunch and was Champ in Japanese Lethwei and Yamato Fujita was a every experienced amateur boxer. That leave Nakamura as the third can. There is a history in kickboxing of a MMA fighter debuting against a top kickboxer like Kato vs Schilling.
Tenshin's win over Saiga is not included because he had a 16-7 or so record in K-1. He is not great, but not a can.

The Tenshin MMA fights are different because he was transferring over to MMA without much experience at the age of 18. That kind of competition makes sense for the age.

King Reina isn't much different than Minowa's freakshow giant fights. She didn't have a size advantage in those Rizin fights. Plus she is 21 and only a pro since Dec 2016. It says a lot about 145, but Dandois is an elite level fighter there.

Believe it or not Dandois has a semi recent win over Megan Anderson, and her opponent there (Alexis Davis) is a former UFC title challenger.

thanks, captain.

...your point is? i said she has the worst striking mma has ever seen. which she does.

King Reina isn't much different than Minowa's freakshow giant fights. She didn't have a size advantage in those Rizin fights. Plus she is 21 and only a pro since Dec 2016. It says a lot about 145, but Dandois is an elite level fighter there.

wtf. did you seriously just compare reina to minowaman?

<LikeReally5>

JMMA has always had freakshow fights. It's not bad to sit through a freakshow fight hear and there. Rizin is an amazing promotion. I can't waith for their next card in July.

except that it's gone from cards with a freakshow fight (exception for the super hluk tournament) to cards based around freakshow fights and other intentionally shit matchups... with a few nonshit matchups in there.

rizin isn't promoting fights. they're promoting personalities. ie: tenshin's, rena's, reina's. just look at how they treated kanna for her horrible crime of winning their tournament and then beating someone else. they threw her under the bus for not jumping to give rena an immediate rematch - literally right after kanna (not rena) fought someone else.

Last edited:
Bellator is the 2nd major promotion right now
In a 3rd place we have ACB, and then we have ,M-1, Fight Nights, KSW and ONE, probably if they have succes we are going to add PFL to the top 3 in a near future... and thats it

The Fighting Network promotions with ZST as bst

That speaks more to the abysmal level of WMMA than to Dandois's skill.

I like Rizin for the promotional aspects. It's entertaining. Their embedded type series rocks as you get to know the fighters. Love Invicta because I love wmma. Subscribe to fight pass to watch all their shows live for free.

Bellator has good talent. KSW is a lot of fun as well. I enjoy all types of fights & watch as much non-UFC stuff as I can. It's great for a change of pace. Of course UFC is the behemoth here and as much as I don't like some of their business practices (I'd like to see all fighters treated with respect) I watch them the most.

You mean outside UFC and then Bellator ...
Who knows after that.

Back