Best movie where the bad guy wins?

I feel like they had to give the audience that, or the movie would have come off too dark and nihilistic. For the same reason, they didn't "show" that he had killed Carla Jean (even though it's basically a lock that he did)

Anton sure as hell didn't get what was coming to him.

Don't "gotta" give the audience shit!

Watch China Town man.

Oh man, I completely agree about Dawn of the Dead 2004. One of the GOAT horrors. Even 13 years later, that first 15 minutes holds up with the best ever for the genre. Other parts were good as well (the fat lady, and the birth, etc.), but yeah, that beginning especially is amazing. To me, those are the kinds of zombies that I'd find terrifying and would pose a very real, quickly advancing threat. Compared to the plodding types in The Walking Dead.

I lost my shit here.

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

I think he won, despite how it ended.

AmerBeauty_212Pyxurz.jpg

1.png

I’ll admit it’s been a while since I saw it but
didn't he not go through with it because she told him it was her first time or some shit?

One of the few movies I seen only once. Just thought it was too artsy-dramatic for my taste.

I’ll admit it’s been a while since I saw it but
didn't he not go through with it because she told him it was her first time or some shit?

One of the few movies I seen only once. Just thought it was too artsy-dramatic for my taste.

That's how I remember it too, which is why I think he won.

The bad guy did not win in Seven.

I will go with Hannibal Lecter in the Silence of the Lambs.
Yes he did. He wanted Pitt to kill him, that was part of his plan all along

Oh I love China Town, but that was from a different era where they had the balls to send audiences home unhappy.

Did they call it the "First Four Seasons of Game of Thrones" era?

:cool:

The Big Lebowski.

My mind went to, No Country for Old Men

The Town- Afflecks whole crew dies, but he goes and retires on the bayou.

Halloween- Myers takes 6 to the chest falls off a balcony and walks away.

House of a Thousand Corpses

• Watchmen?
  • Million Dollar Baby
  • I, Robot?

Dunno is I, Robot counts... but the other two are great picks. I had just watched Watchmen director's cut/extended edition twice recently, dunno why I didn't think of it for this thread

yup, and he already has Keanu on the hook again, easy. Pretty underrated movie IMO
It's honestly one of my favorite movies and has infinite rewatch ability. I love it

The Town- Afflecks whole crew dies, but he goes and retires on the bayou.

Halloween- Myers takes 6 to the chest falls off a balcony and walks away.

House of a Thousand Corpses
I never understood why he got off free and clear from this massive robbery and murder all because he moves to Florida. It's not like he's in another country.

I almost thought Zombie was gonna make the Fireflys win again at the end of Devil's Rejects. They teased it but I was so glad to see them all finally get theirs.

Back