Best KO Artists of all time *UPDATED*

Best KO Artist Of All Time?

• Total voters
Wanderlei deserved mention if only by the MURDER of Rampage in PRIDE.

As brutal as it gets. A thing of beauty.

Going with Crocop because he had his own KO signature for such a long time.

Although I’m not a big fan I always viewed Chuck as a genuine ko artist.

TKOs and a KO are two different things. A knockout artist isn’t the same as someone who gradually beats you up ala Wanderlei, etc.

I can't call it between TRT Vitor and Anderson

Each guy had a variety of different ko's....spin kicks, upward elbows, vitor's blitz, front kicks, etc.

Not that I'm thinking about it, I'd probably lean slightly toward TRT Vitor. His ko's were just so VIOLENT! Way more violent and savage than most of Anderson's ko's. I remember thinking Vitor literally killed Matt Lindland.

He has 3KO's against elite(Jose, Chad, and Eddie) competition, impressive but its not on the level of Rumble, Igor, or anyone else on the list by a LONGSHOT. Rumble has 5KOs since he he came back to the UFC from WSOF.

That’s fair enough but I’d say Barboza has zero kos against elite competition and he’s on the list. Certainly had some spectacular ones over the years though.

Rumble just looked at people and their knees got weak

Edson Barboza, but no JDS...

Cain%252520Velasquez%252520vs%252520Junior%252520Dos%252520Santos.gif
Dos-Santos-KO-Gonzaga.gif
jds-mark-hunt-ko.gif
2ykxudy_jpg.gif
2qs9zrd_jpg.gif

UpstandingDosSantos.gif
jds-1.gif

He has 3KO's against elite(Jose, Chad, and Eddie) competition, impressive but its not on the level of Rumble, Igor, or anyone else on the list by a LONGSHOT. Rumble has 5KOs since he he came back to the UFC from WSOF.
But were those all against elite competition?
Bader, Gus...

I do agree with Anderson being on top of this list, his knockouts were so fluid and seamless. They were just effortless. Although I would have to throw an honorable mention to Lawler, Manhoef, Wandy.

We always talk about who is the greatest fighter of all time in general, but who is the best KO artist ever?

I am sure I forgot some, tell me who else you think should be on the poll
Lmao
Bum Silva xD
Also, where’s Condor?

No Wanderlei Silva?

Brutal KOs, but he never fought the same competition that others did. He did have some really good ones like the Hunt KO though.

That makes no sense. Manhoef has fought a whos who of champs in the K-1 world. Ridiculous that he's not on here.

Mark Hunt should be on there and Fedor

We always talk about who is the greatest fighter of all time in general, but who is the best KO artist ever?

I am sure I forgot some, tell me who else you think should be on the poll
Bum list.

Right here, right here the hardest hitting fighter in division the real hardest hitting 145er

Back