"Greatest KO of all time"

its literally the best ko in ufc history. beat him up for 24mins 50seconds. told him to stand and trade with 10 seconds to go and put him to sleep with 1 second left.
Those aspects make it a fairytale fight, but the KO itself isn't necessarily the best. Yair/KZ was crazier in terms of optics. This one is just more badass and very fitting of the ending to a BMF fight.

It was a crazy KO, but Gathje was already destroyed/slow and agreed to go just bleed with zero in the tank.

Taking everything into account. I can't think of a better KO.

UFC 300, most hyped card of all time
BMF title
Goes up a division
Dominates the fights, up 4-0
Calls for fireworks at the end of the fight against a guy who has more power than him and folds him.

He had nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing what he did. That's some serious balls and made for a serious moment.

Taking everything into account. I can't think of a better KO.

UFC 300, most hyped card of all time
BMF title
Goes up a division
Dominates the fights, up 4-0
Calls for fireworks at the end of the fight against a guy who has more power than him and folds him.

He had nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing what he did. That's some serious balls and made for a serious moment.

Its hyperbole but with good reason.

The stakes are high, this is the 'big card' and Max is supposed to get overpowered. I know because I'm one of the bozos who said Max would be overpowered.

Point at the ground lets swing hooks KO against a hitter is a big deal.

Joe has been off for sometime now. He was insisting Charles won round 3 for a 20 second choke.

Its hyperbole but with good reason.

The stakes are high, this is the 'big card' and Max is supposed to get overpowered. I know because I'm one of the bozos who said Max would be overpowered.

Point at the ground lets swing hooks KO against a hitter is a big deal.
Ruined all my Parlays lol but it was worth it.

It's up there for sure, considering the scenario. Max winning handily, then brawls it up with a killer in the final moments

Best KO I ever saw Scott Smith over Pete Sell

I mean who in the world was picking Max via KO tonight?

We always have the "its MMA anything can happen" but holy shit man. With one second on the clock. I love this sport.
Ya, I think it was something like -145 Gathje. I thought that was great value considering how he's looked the last few years. I thought max had a chance to out point him, but in a 5 Rd fight I thought it would be tough for him to take the calf kicks and avoid the power.

Also who would have guessed a spinning back kick from Max would break Justin's face 🤣🤷

hats off to Max.

it isn't top 5 ko lol... his ko against zombie was better

Yair had the best 4:59 KO
No one knew what happened though until the reply.

This was more in-you-face

Ya, I think it was something like -145 Gathje. I thought that was great value considering how he's looked the last few years. I thought max had a chance to out point him, but in a 5 Rd fight I thought it would be tough for him to take the calf kicks and avoid the power.

Also who would have guessed a spinning back kick from Max would break Justin's face 🤣🤷

hats off to Max.

THE SPINNING BACK KICK HOW MANY TIMES!

I legit still love this sport.

I mean... it's definitely up there. It's at the same level as Masvidal/Askren and McGregor/Aldo

Well he must have a low bar for what is a great KO, its like they decided to fight for real in the last 30 seconds, garbage boring card the best fight so far was Zhang vs Yan that says a lot.

incredible. But a lil tragic for me. I wanted Gaethje out of this fight immediately upon the terrible nose break at the close of round 1. It would have lost us this great Holloway moment, but would have been the smarter decision for Justin.

I think it's up there if you take it into the context of UFC 300, BMF title, Max being a big underdog, dominated the fight and KO'ed him with 1 second left. You couldn't script that any better.

Given the context he might be right on this one

Yair had the best 4:59 KO
No one knew what happened though until the reply.

This was more in-you-face
Yep, I'd have to agree considering Rod was losing that fight up until that point.

Back