Best boxer in MMA

Rogerio took the bronze at the '07 Pan Am games. Also Will Ribeiro was on the Brazil Olympic team but sadly now his career is over.

Yea, it's sad about Ribeiro. Motorcycles can be dangerous, and aren't to be messed around with. The bike is the boss. Me and my dad ride a 1600cc Roadstar, and choosing not to wear a helmet on a bike is a bad idea. I mean if you are going really fast, the helmet isn't going to help much but most crashes happen at slower speeds where a helmet could very well save your life. Learning to ride in bad weather, and watching out for asshole drivers can be really tricky as well.

I wish him the best though in his recovery.

Yea, it's sad about Ribeiro. Motorcycles can be dangerous, and aren't to be messed around with. The bike is the boss. Me and my dad ride a 1600cc Roadstar, and choosing not to wear a helmet on a bike is a bad idea. I mean if you are going really fast, the helmet isn't going to help much but most crashes happen at slower speeds where a helmet could very well save your life. Learning to ride in bad weather, and watching out for asshole drivers can be really tricky as well.

I wish him the best though in his recovery.

Looking out for the asshole drivers is pretty easy... they're usually the ones driving the motorcycles, weaving in and out of traffic, and not signalling lane changes or turns.

Fortunately, they also happen to be obnoxiously loud, so they usually don't sneak up on you.

Too be fair, though, there ARE responsible motorcycle drivers, it just seems that bikes attract a disproportionate % of asshat drivers IMO.

Penn, Silva, Noons.

Penn was absolutely phenomenal against Florian. Noons was equally impressive against Diaz.

They mentioned on the last Strikeforce show that Gegard Mousasi had a pretty good amateur boxing career in Iran or Armenia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back