Besides Conor´s fans, does anybody seriously think he would have a chance against Woodley?

No camp Mendes already showed us how that fight would go down. Mendes got the 1st takedown within 10 seconds of fight, but Conor was able to get up. Against full camp Woodley, Conor would absolutely never get up. And he´d get his brain smashed all over the mat with gnp.
Mendes-takedown-McGregor-1.gif

giphy.gif

Woodley could also knock Conor out cold if he wanted to, he would easily land that right hand all night long. But obviously Tyron would need only one and it´s over. Mini Mendes was able to find McGregor's chin.
mendestagsconor2.gif

Tyron would find that chin and crack it for good.
KmiLato.gif

Conor can´t go up and fight the WW champ and he can´t stay at LW and fight the true LW champ Tony.

He´s "running" out of options.
duck-chase-gif.gif
Lol, Conor fought TBE in boxing.
He would smash Woodley.
Hoodley would be shooting for his life.
But alas, one of those shots will find his hood chin... and it’s AALLL OVERR!

Lol no. Woodley would absolutely kill him in so many ways I’d actually feel bad Conor’s son will have to grow up without a dad.

All these little retards

@NotoriousMillions

@YellowBanenoo

@ICEibuPROfen

etc

saying Conor will beat this guy and beat that guy. All you little kids are ignoring the fact Conor hasn't got the guts to sign ANY fight right now, much less with guys like Ferguson, Woodley, GSP that will definitely finish him. Take a look at your hero little fellas, he's terrified of fighting anyone but Nate or 40 yr old Floyd.

Let me remind you his last 3 fights -

Tapped by Nate

Dodgy decision over Nate

Beat Alvarez

Not good. He's too busy begging for stock options and making enough money to quit to be preparing his anus for the beating any of these other guys will give him.

In answer to the question, NO, noone other than the usual little dipshits thinks Conor can beat Woodley.

I think Conor would have a very good shot, and im.not that big a fan of his.

Conor has WW power so yes ofc he has a chance against Woodley. I think he beats Woodley just needs to focus on his wrestling.

All these little retards

@NotoriousMillions

@YellowBanenoo

@ICEibuPROfen

etc

saying Conor will beat this guy and beat that guy. All you little kids are ignoring the fact Conor hasn't got the guts to sign ANY fight right now, much less with guys like Ferguson, Woodley, GSP that will definitely finish him. Take a look at your hero little fellas, he's terrified of fighting anyone but Nate or 40 yr old Floyd.

Tapped by Nate

Dodgy decision over Nate

Beat Alvarez

Not good. He's too busy begging for stock options and making enough money to quit to be preparing his anus for the beating any of these other guys will give him.

In answer to the question, NO, noone other than the usual little dipshits thinks Conor can beat Woodley.
Hey idiot, Conor just fought in the greatest exhibition fight in combat sports history after taking a break from being one of the most active fighters in the UFC - he will be back next year to continue his second reign in the Octagon, so don't get your panties in a bunch, we all know you're incredibly thirst for the king to come back and take back his throne. Tony is not a threat and never was. Woodley and GSP are genuine challenges yes but if you think Conor is running away from these fights you're delusional because that's not who Conor is as a person and that's not how he has acted in the UFC.

Also he beat Nate in the second fight very easily, he won rounds 1, 2 and 4 and these aren't disputable. He butchered Alvarez and made him look like an amateur and not a lightweight champion. He's 3-1 in his last 3 fights and is on a 2 fight win streak. Stop being a bitter half-glass empty hater.

Hey idiot, Conor just fought in the greatest exhibition fight in combat sports history after taking a break from being one of the most active fighters in the UFC - he will back next year to continue his second reign in the Octagon, so don't get your panties in a bunch, we all know you're incredibly thirst for the king to come back and take back his throne. Tony is not a threat and never was. Woodley and GSP are genuine challenges yes but if you think Conor is running away from these fights you're delusional because that's not who Conor is as a person and that's not how he has acted in the UFC.

Also he beat Nate in the second fight very easily, he won rounds 1, 2 and 4 and these aren't disputable. He butchered Alvarez and made him look like an amateur and not a lightweight champion. He's 3-1 in his last 3 fights and is on a 2 fight win streak. Stop being a bitter half-glass empty hater.

Didn't read.

Awww, are you dissapointed I didn't include you in my tag list?

Never heard of you dipshit.

Get lost.

Didn't read.

Awww, are you dissapointed I didn't include you in my tag list?

Never heard of you dipshit.

Get lost.
No retort just like I expected. I schooled you, kid. Now fuck off.

It's pretty easy to dismiss Conor's gas tank. The myth of him having poor cardio needs to be put to rest. People that allude to that are generally inexperienced with any sort of martial art or combat sport training.

Again, to preface, not a Conor fan in the slightest.

The only 2 contests where he fatigued were the Diaz fights and against Mayweather. They are often attributed to poor conditioning (whether genetic or improper preperation) but both reasonings can easily be debunked:

Diaz I: When fighting a bigger opponent, the typical gameplan should be to use quickness and cardio to drag the opponent into the later rounds. When the bigger opponent get's fatigued, the smaller fighter has the opportunity to capitalize without fear of taking a full power shot. Weathering the storm as they say. Conor was use to fighting much smaller opponents (due to his massive weight cut at 145) and did not pace himself and threw everything at Nate but the kitchen sink. Even when he landed well he had 2 things against him:

1. He was the smaller fighter (less power generally)

2. Nate Diaz arguably has the chin of a Light heavyweight.

Head hunting is not the best strategy as a smaller fighter. Very easy to tire yourself out when the bigger opponent doesn't fall.

His strategy in the 2nd fight was the correct, but the X-Factor that is Diaz's chin proved to still be tiring for the smaller opponent. Diaz showed fatigue in the later rounds and even when he was fresher then Conor, he couldn't do much due to the leg damage he took in the earlier rounds. Work low to high on a bigger opponent, not high to low. So Conor's strategy still worked.

Mayweather: Arguably the easiest to debunk.

1. Bigger fighter (more power, less gas tank)

2. Very unfamiliar/in experienced with boxing rules and strategy. He wasted a good amount of energy trying to fight for a silly clinch attack that he had no business doing.

If Conor employs the strategy he had against Diaz in the 2nd fight, he could easily win. Very doubtful that Woodley takes some of those shots that Diaz took. But Woodley could easily knock Conor out as well. They're both champions, and that's the reality of it.

Again, early rounds are for Woodley and later are for Conor.
Conor gassed in those instances because he put everything behind his shots.made 10x worse by diazs durabilty and may making him miss..no two ways about it.

He was a lot more measured and efficent vs alvarez, i was surprised conor came out swinging early vs mayweather given his history.

Trying to make his early round predictions doesnt help his cause apart from the fanfare it creates

"Not a Conor fan in the slightest." Proceeds to write a short novel trying to convince everyone that Conor has proven 5 rd. cardio. This place kills me sometimes.

Simply write a counter argument to what I posted and we can discuss it. I'm open to criticism.

You're starting to sound a little like Conor. Screaming to get attention but no real input that's beneficial. Lol.

Weird. I didn't know conor is a champ.. strange.

It's pretty easy to dismiss Conor's gas tank. The myth of him having poor cardio needs to be put to rest. People that allude to that are generally inexperienced with any sort of martial art or combat sport training.

Again, to preface, not a Conor fan in the slightest.

The only 2 contests where he fatigued were the Diaz fights and against Mayweather. They are often attributed to poor conditioning (whether genetic or improper preperation) but both reasonings can easily be debunked:

Diaz I: When fighting a bigger opponent, the typical gameplan should be to use quickness and cardio to drag the opponent into the later rounds. When the bigger opponent get's fatigued, the smaller fighter has the opportunity to capitalize without fear of taking a full power shot. Weathering the storm as they say. Conor was use to fighting much smaller opponents (due to his massive weight cut at 145) and did not pace himself and threw everything at Nate but the kitchen sink. Even when he landed well he had 2 things against him:

1. He was the smaller fighter (less power generally)

2. Nate Diaz arguably has the chin of a Light heavyweight.

Head hunting is not the best strategy as a smaller fighter. Very easy to tire yourself out when the bigger opponent doesn't fall.

His strategy in the 2nd fight was the correct, but the X-Factor that is Diaz's chin proved to still be tiring for the smaller opponent. Diaz showed fatigue in the later rounds and even when he was fresher then Conor, he couldn't do much due to the leg damage he took in the earlier rounds. Work low to high on a bigger opponent, not high to low. So Conor's strategy still worked.

Mayweather: Arguably the easiest to debunk.

1. Bigger fighter (more power, less gas tank)

2. Very unfamiliar/in experienced with boxing rules and strategy. He wasted a good amount of energy trying to fight for a silly clinch attack that he had no business doing.

If Conor employs the strategy he had against Diaz in the 2nd fight, he could easily win. Very doubtful that Woodley takes some of those shots that Diaz took. But Woodley could easily knock Conor out as well. They're both champions, and that's the reality of it.

Again, early rounds are for Woodley and later are for Conor.

Hey idiot, Conor just fought in the greatest exhibition fight in combat sports history after taking a break from being one of the most active fighters in the UFC - he will be back next year to continue his second reign in the Octagon, so don't get your panties in a bunch, we all know you're incredibly thirst for the king to come back and take back his throne. Tony is not a threat and never was. Woodley and GSP are genuine challenges yes but if you think Conor is running away from these fights you're delusional because that's not who Conor is as a person and that's not how he has acted in the UFC.

<mma4>

All these little retards

@NotoriousMillions

@YellowBanenoo

@ICEibuPROfen

etc

Tapped by Nate

Dodgy decision over Nate

Beat Alvarez

You got schooled son.

All these little retards

@NotoriousMillions

@YellowBanenoo

@ICEibuPROfen

etc

Tapped by Nate

Dodgy decision over Nate

Beat Alvarez

You are emotional like a bitch
Stop posting and go take a walk

All these little retards

@NotoriousMillions

@YellowBanenoo

@ICEibuPROfen

etc

Tapped by Nate

Dodgy decision over Nate

Beat Alvarez

"Ya'll really have no clue who Eddie Alvarez is do you?"

All these little retards

@NotoriousMillions

@YellowBanenoo

@ICEibuPROfen

etc

Tapped by Nate

Dodgy decision over Nate

Beat Alvarez

Lmao, you're such a virgin. Don't EVER tell anyone about being wrong, you've literally been wrong your whole life trying to predict Conor's downfall.

This is mma, have you learned nothing? Are you an extremely new fan? ANYTHING can happen in these fights. Of course Conor has a chance.

Conor would obviously be the underdog, and most would pick Tyron to win...

However... BJ beat Hughes, Randy beat Tim, GSP beat Bisping, Anderson beat Griffin, Conor beat Eddie, Jake beat Dan And Robbie... And in most cases very few believed the guy from a lower weightclass would win..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back