Besides Conor´s fans, does anybody seriously think he would have a chance against Woodley?

Lol. Lol. Lol.

lol
Sorry if i struck a nerve by bringing up that fat L you took lol. You swore you right lol.
2745590-2745590-6093249170-HAHAH.gif

Everyone believes that he does. The science is settled.

Dont try to backtrack now lol. You were arguing for Conor honor now you're back tracking lol. Not as embarrassed as you when your bf Conor got his brains bashed in by a boxer he called a bitch lol.
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
<TheWire1>{<huh}
Delusion is strong with this retard.

Show me where I said Conor would KO Woodley

PeskyOblongJaeger.gif

Are you saying getting dropped and TKO'd by BJJ guy is less embarrassing than losing to a boxing legend ? hahahahahahahahaha

prove that leg shit. All Ive ever seen is conors claim that his fans parrot. OTOH, we can calculate exactly how many days mendes had to prep for conor, which means it is actually based on something. Is there any proof other than his and john kavanau....(- however the fuck you spell it) word?

Yeah there is a bunch, but I ain't looking up stuff on my phone. Take yo lazy ass to google.

@KevinLee is a perfect example of how the english language is lacking a word that emphasizes retardation to the extreme.

You're not wrong. Actual Kevin Lee has threated to sue sherdog for having this guy as his representative. We are currently discussing a settlement.

<TheWire1>{<huh}
Delusion is strong with this retard.

Show me where I said Conor would KO Woodley

PeskyOblongJaeger.gif

Are you saying getting dropped and TKO'd by BJJ guy is less embarrassing than losing to a boxing legend ? hahahahahahahahaha
Yeah because Conor talk shit for months and called Floyd a brittle hand bitch. Than he got his brains smashed all the over the boxing ring while 5 million people watched on PPV lol. Theres nothing more embarrassing then that lol.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
mtCjr39.gif
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
Doesnt get more embarrasing than this in front of the whole world lol.

Sorry if i struck a nerve by bringing up that fat L you took lol. You swore you right lol.
2745590-2745590-6093249170-HAHAH.gif

Oh no, lol's AND gifs??

You should be a lawyer, this kind of arguing is unstoppable!

Yeah because Conor talk shit for months and called Floyd a brittle hand bitch. Than he got his brains smashed all the over the boxing ring while 5 million people watched on PPV lol. Theres nothing more embarrassing then that lol.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
mtCjr39.gif
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
Doesnt get more embarrasing than this in front of the whole world lol.

ConventionalGiddyJabiru.gif

Did he get dropped and finished by a unknown BJJ guy tho ?

Leonardo-Santos-defeats-Kevin-Lee.jpg

"Boink "

Yeah there is a bunch, but I ain't looking up stuff on my phone. Take yo lazy ass to google.

name some of the things that prove it. No need to look it up. If there are so many, just name some off the top of your head. I think if there was real proof I would have come across it at some point

Oh no, lol's AND gifs??

Maybe i should. You shouldnt even be a Mod with your lack of judgement.
Oh no, lol's AND gifs??

You said they were manlets. Now you are defending that statement by calling them 'chinnies'? Those things have nothing to do with each other.
Yes. And I also think Boetsch would beat Borrachinha.
Yeah, but all of those fights Johny is having are against top pros in the UFC.

Here are all of Borrachinho's fights:

eQZEpHv.png

<FookIsThatGuy>
No it's that I think he's a better fighter.

Nope.
No I think Johny's gonna beat him because he's a better fighter. I was not impressed with Borrachinha's fights so far. I don't think he's up there with Wonderboy, Gastelum, Magny, or Boetsch, the guys who have beat Johny lately. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but your 'look he's taller, he has to win right guyz' isn't exactly the best fight analysis either.

mayweatherltoss-gif.6318

Almost KOed on the feet by pillow fisted Diaz with a basic 1 - 2.
DjEzRFI.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>
You think Woodleys boxing is anywhere near the level of Nates?

Conor would almost surely lose. But it wouldn' be from strikes standing

I like Woodley more than McGregor but I think Conor has a chance.
However both are counter strikers and the fight has the propensity to be as boring as Wonderboy vs Woodley. Maybe worse, because neither would want to gas. However crowd booing might get to McGregor and make him do something stupid on the feet.
I’d take Tyron, but as far as ppl ragging on conors weak ground game....the fight has to get to the ground first. That can be hard to do without getting clipped.

Conor is more style than any real fighting substance, there is no depth to his mma fighting it's flashy boasting movement with effective countering until he's gasping for air then it's running with in fight pit stops. Woodley wood crush him into Irish moss, Conor needz to stay safe and just talk about WW...

leonardo-santos-of-brazil-punches-kevin-lee-in-their-lightweight-bout-picture-id501138236

<{Heymansnicker}>
Give up retard. You lost the debate and now you are losing Gif battle.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg
Floyd looked like Mike Tyson that night lol. Bet you was one of the idiots who bet money on Conor thinking he had a chance.

All them gifs yet lesser than this single gif.

Quality > Quantity

Body collapsed like a building made of sand.
Doesnt get more embarrassing than a dude clearing your sinuses when you call him a bitch

Back