Bergdahl says Returning to U.S. was as Tough as Captivity

Should SGT Bergdahl go to prison?

• Yes

• No

• Firing squad

• Send him back to the Taliban

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't blame Trump for anything aside from what the judge has commented on you partisan shit poster, stop projecting and stop taking red pills and think for yourself.
i served and have seen people go through these courts. i'm actually knowledgeable on the topic. you are not.

i served and have seen people go through these courts. i'm actually knowledgeable on the topic. you are not.
I know people that have been through these courts makes you knowledgeable??
Then answer the question Mister knowledgeable what did the judges comments about Trump mean Einstein?
You keep skirting the question because you have no answer that supports your partisan hacking?

I know people that have been through these courts makes you knowledgeable??
Then answer the question Mister knowledgeable what did the judges comments about Trump mean Einstein?
You keep skirting the question because you have no answer that supports your partisan hacking?
I keep ignoring it because it is irrelevant except to pathetic whiners who masturbate when they think of things to complain about trump doing

And yes seeing fifty or so people going through court martials and non judicial punishment does make me much more knowledgeable than you

I keep ignoring it because it is irrelevant except to pathetic whiners who masturbate when they think of things to complain about trump doing

And yes seeing fifty or so people going through court martials and non judicial punishment does make me much more knowledgeable than you
You should start your post with "This one time at band camp" 50 people or so sounds like, "i have black friends, Im no racist"! lol and I get the feeling you are the one who masturbates to political figures because you refer to sexual acts evry time you bring up Trump, you weirdo!
And what ever excuse you want to use for not answering the question now just makes you sound stupid.

You should start your post with "This one time at band camp" 50 people or so sounds like, "i have black friends, Im no racist"! lol and I get the feeling you are the one who masturbates to political figures because you refer to sexual acts evry time you bring up Trump, you weirdo!
And what ever excuse you want to use for not answering the question now just makes you sound stupid.
It’s irrelevant
Hence your butt hurt

And having experience with multiple people being sentenced for going unauthorized absence (ua is how it’s referred to), awol, and straight up desertion is significant experience specifically related to the charges in this case. You don’t know shit. Literally zero. Liberal judges comment was funny though. Highlights your ignorance nicely.

Since you’re an idiot though here’s this
https://www.thebalance.com/awol-and-desertion-3354178

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/army-deserters-rarely-face-prosecution

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time

Last edited:
It’s irrelevant
Hence your butt hurt
"Your question is irrelevant and I'm not answering it! You are butt hurt"
Are you 12?
I think you are the only one upset, maybe you need a break from the war room?

"Your question is irrelevant and I'm not answering it! You are butt hurt"
Are you 12?
I think you are the only one upset, maybe you need a break from the war room?
Read above

Longest sentence I ever saw was for a guy who left his post in Australia right after 9/11. We was gone for almost a year and a half. He even turned himself in once and was held at some sort of Australian jail, which he escaped and stayed gone for the last half of his time. Also popped positive for cocaine and had to have his hand repaired because he broke it pinching a parking meter. That guy got a bad conduct discharge and 45 days in the brig.

Last edited:
Read above
Nice edit job, lol
And to be clear that doesn't answer the question as to the judges comment! In fact it has nothing to do with the question.
But thanks for the read.
And btw, thanks for your service, I am grateful to all who served!
I have family in the Army and Marines and I understand the sacrifice!

Nice edit job, lol
And to be clear that doesn't answer the question as to the judges comment! In fact it has nothing to do with the question.
But thanks for the read.
And btw, thanks for your service, I am grateful to all who served!
I have family in the Army and Marines and I understand the sacrifice!
Like I said these never really get punished. The only reason anyone gives a shit is because it was on the news. If it hadn’t been he’d have gotten this Same punishment.

It's not quite sharing their wives or watching their daughters be raped but this still must give your average liberal guy a raging hard on.

Like I said, you guys don't know shit about military courts. Your opinions are worth just a little less than the dog poop I steeped in yesterday.

...and you, of course, are the only expert in this thread with that knowledge. What the fuck do you know about the rest of us? You know so much that you forgot to tell us about this part:

"In the coming months, the final act of the legal drama will play out when Bergdahl's lawyers take his case to a military appeals court to argue that Trump's fiery views of the case merit further concessions — and possibly dismissal of the entire case. The punitive discharge means the case will automatically be appealed to a higher military court, and a top commander will also review the case and consider arguments for leniency, as is standard in U.S. Army legal cases."

Concessions? Dismissal? Leniency? How much more leniency does the little 'bitch' need. Is little 'bordello' getting a free 'blow job' by some judge somewhere down the line?

...and you, of course, are the only expert in this thread with that knowledge. What the fuck do you know about the rest of us? You know so much that you forgot to tell us about this part:

"In the coming months, the final act of the legal drama will play out when Bergdahl's lawyers take his case to a military appeals court to argue that Trump's fiery views of the case merit further concessions — and possibly dismissal of the entire case. The punitive discharge means the case will automatically be appealed to a higher military court, and a top commander will also review the case and consider arguments for leniency, as is standard in U.S. Army legal cases."

Concessions? Dismissal? Leniency? How much more leniency does the little 'bitch' need. Is little 'bordello' getting a free 'blow job' by some judge somewhere down the line?
All court martials get appeals. All of them.

I hope the career if the judge is shit from now on.

I hope he goes no place and no higher.

Back