Benson Henderson raising his hands celebrating after his opponent gets injured

imagine chandler in the ufc with alvarez 3 and brooks 3

WOW

Does anyone know, offhand, how many more fights Chandler has on his contract?

Hey fuck that he was more classy than Weidman was when Anderson broke his leg. Sucks that the fight ended like that considering Pitbull was winning
Weidman immediately caused a TKO to retain the UFC championship. I can't penalize a man for celebrating that. When a dude just stops fighting because something randomly pops (I know he may or may not have caused it by kicking kicks), ugh kind of lame.

Weidman immediately caused a TKO to retain the UFC championship. I can't penalize a man for celebrating that. When a dude just stops fighting because something randomly pops (I know he may or may not have caused it by kicking kicks), ugh kind of lame.
especially since Benson was losing the fight handily

Chris had already won once

It's sad to me when a fighter never lives up to the hype. And him signing with Bellator is his way of admitting that he never will live up to the hype. Otherwise he signs with the UFC and keeps plugging away.
Yeah, dude seriously was looking like he could be a beast. Nearly drew/beat condit at a young age, nearly beat Robbie

Beat Maia, beat the current champ and even finished saff (crazy to finish the dude striking)

Just feel like he is done but, hopefully he can just get confidence and the drive back, you never know though...

I didn't see his post fight speech. Did he really thank god? Wouldn't that be thanking him for injuring his opponent? lol

I think you misunderstand what Benson means when he thanks God. He's not just thanking Him for the win; he's thanking Him for everything, for giving him strength to get through life, etc. He wasn't thanking God that Patricio hurt his knee.

That said, he has this weird Joel Osteen-esque mix of positive thinking and Christianity I find grating.

joel20osteen-290x289.jpg

Anything can happen in a fight..you guys all sound like a bunch of Satanist

lmao caused a TKO. Anderson's weak bone structure caused the TKO. Both were injuries. One jumped up and down like he legit won, the other reluctantly went through the motions

in a fight that he was losing up until that point

ksbp.gif
I hear you but I tend to be a little more forgiving in the (immediate) seconds after the stoppage, cuz adrenaline. I'd like to think Bendo reined it in once he had a moment to process all that went down.

Yeah, dude seriously was looking like he could be a beast. Nearly drew/beat condit at a young age, nearly beat Robbie

Beat Maia, beat the current champ and even finished saff (crazy to finish the dude striking)

Just feel like he is done but, hopefully he can just get confidence and the drive back, you never know though...

I would like to think that he could get it back. But to me the competitor in him should be striving to still be the best in the UFC and become the champion. Whatever he signed for in Bellator he would make more in the UFC if he became the champion. I feel like he is realizing that he is on the downside, and just wants to make as much as he can.
Sad..

lmao caused a TKO. Anderson's weak bone structure caused the TKO. Both were injuries. One jumped up and down like he legit won, the other reluctantly went through the motions
checked a kick with his big knee on Andy's bird shin. If Anderson's light bone structure was all to blame, why wasn't his shin breaking every few fights? Most people couldn't check his kicks and got knocked out in about 45 seconds if they seriously engaged him on the feet.

I like smooth, but he wasn't looking too good tonight. Put I'll was defiantly on a way to a decision victory... It's almost as he forgot it was 3 rounds
in a fight that he was losing up until that point

ksbp.gif
smooth

Bendo was a good cut. Dude is ....blah.

Bellator can carry that check.

If Rory loses over there they are fucked.

checked a kick with his big knee on Andy's bird shin. If Anderson's light bone structure was all to blame, why wasn't his shin breaking every few fights? Most people couldn't check his kicks and got knocked out in about 45 seconds if they seriously engaged him on the feet.

I just don't understand how a real MMA fan can be satisfied with an injury finish to a fight.

Back