Benson Henderson raising his hands celebrating after his opponent gets injured

whatever, bro

now we get fucking chandler vs ben henderson. cool name on chandler's resume

Damn bendo has fallen hard.

Dana was right about him not being a top dude anymore

And they lose nothing with Rory either. He was touted as being the next GSP, and completely failed to live up to any of that hype.

"I'd like to thank God for answering my prayers, and cursing my opponent."

whatever, bro

now we get fucking chandler vs ben henderson. cool name on chandler's resume
Chandler is gonna flat out KO this boy

Bendo has completely lost that confidence and smugness he use to have.

And they lose nothing with Rory either. He was touted as being the next GSP, and completely failed to live up to any of that hype.
Rory was a great fighter but I feel he has had too many wars so early, he was never as good as they said.

Robbie 2 fight took a lot out of him and the way he came out in the Thompson fight seems like he is just in it for the money now.

Unless they put him up against cans he will look lacklustre

Ben is a nice guy. People will find any reason to hate. Anyway, obviously it wasn't a UFC fight.

Damn bendo has fallen hard.

Dana was right about him not being a top dude anymore

One thing the UFC doesn't always get enough credit for is letting guys go when they have past their prime if they are point fighters.

That ending sucked. Would have been a huge win for Pitbull.

what happened to benson? the aggressive WEC Benson is gone. His hands are still terrible, still going for the dive in body punch as his combo.

Hey fuck that he was more classy than Weidman was when Anderson broke his leg. Sucks that the fight ended like that considering Pitbull was winning

I didn't see a replay of an actual checked kick? Was there one? I honestly only saw some weird clip where Bendo *may* have stepped on his toe as Pitbull was loading up to kick.

Well, to be fair, I didn't see any other way he was going to win. Awful performance from a great fighter.

I didn't see a replay of an actual checked kick? Was there one? I honestly only saw some weird clip where Bendo *may* have stepped on his toe as Pitbull was loading up to kick.

Bellator production just sucks.

Bendo checked a few kicks in the first round, one of them backed off Pitbull but they couldn't get a fuckin replay of it.

I had to change the channel cause of the cringe

did the boy talk about jesus again?
dude, it was like a southern baptist preacher mixed with Tony Robbins. It was like being on acid.

Rory was a great fighter but I feel he has had too many wars so early, he was never as good as they said.

Robbie 2 fight took a lot out of him and the way he came out in the Thompson fight seems like he is just in it for the money now.

Unless they put him up against cans he will look lacklustre

It's sad to me when a fighter never lives up to the hype. And him signing with Bellator is his way of admitting that he never will live up to the hype. Otherwise he signs with the UFC and keeps plugging away.

dude, it was like a southern baptist preacher mixed with Tony Robbins. It was like being on acid.
there's something wrong with that guy. absolutely no self awareness, like an english speaking Jose Aldo

I didn't see his post fight speech. Did he really thank god? Wouldn't that be thanking him for injuring his opponent? lol
He always thanks GOD and brings up his religion in post fight interviews....

There was no way Henderson was going to win that fight the way it was going if the injury didn't take place, maybe all his religious worship and rhetoric paid off for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back