Benson Henderson raising his hands celebrating after his opponent gets injured

Because my mom is awesome. But yeah, pretty much every post of yours is talking about someone you hate, usually for religious reasons. You seem like a bigot. Well, to each their own.
stop already i said i only hate 2 people in this world and thats beson and you got that ?

stop already i said i only hate 2 people in this world and thats beson and you got that ?

And Jesus-freaks and anyone who talks about religion outside of church and athletes who talk about subjects you haven't preapproved as appropriate.

And Jesus-freaks and anyone who talks about religion outside of church and athletes who talk about subjects you haven't preapproved as appropriate.
look are we going to argue over this forever ? there is no time on live tv for any fighter to not answer the questions about the fight and babble on about religion or any other subject. i know you must get that unless your benson himself ? talk about the fight thank your team and thats it.

look are we going to argue over this forever ? there is no time on live tv for any fighter to not answer the questions about the fight and babble on about religion or any other subject. i know you must get that unless your benson himself ? talk about the fight thank your team and thats it.

I'm a lover of free expression. So it's interesting for me to hear what is on a fighter's mind. Even when I disagree with them, I don't hate them for it. I respect their choice to talk about politics or religion or whatever. True tolerance is a virtue.

And they lose nothing with Rory either. He was touted as being the next GSP, and completely failed to live up to any of that hype.

Not only did he fail to live up to the hype his fights weren't nearly as exciting as they used to be. Still surprised to see the UFC let him go but I was never expecting to him to put on a barn burner. I mainly wanted to see if his opponent could beat him so we could get a new contender.

Bendo, Lol. Getting his ass beat in Bellator.

it doesnt mean he is bad just that bellator is more legit than they are given credit for (at least in those weight classes inb4 shamrock vs gracie :p )

So did he really get injured from a checked leg kick? I watched the fight and replay and never saw it. And what exactly was his injury?

So he wins from a kick he checked and then he should not celebrate? Some of you haters are ridiculous.

Back