Ben Shapiro keeping it real...

From Wiki...

According to The Economist, the "word Antifa has its roots in Anti-Fascist Action, a name taken up by European political movements in the 1930s" which was revived in the 1990s, particularly in Germany.

Peter Beinart writes that "in the late ’80s, left-wing punk fans in the United States began following suit, though they initially called their groups Anti-Racist Action, on the theory that Americans would be more familiar with fighting racism than fascism." Antifa groups are known for militant protest tactics, including property damage and physical violence.Antifa focuses more on fighting far-right ideology directly than on encouraging pro-left policy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

But this current wave? I dont remember anyone fighting some far right ideology in the 90, 2000s, and early 2010s.

But this current wave? I dont remember anyone fighting some far right ideology in the 90, 2000s, and early 2010s.

It's because there was never anything to fight. Far right ideology hasn't been a threat to the United States since the Civil Rights movement.

I think these people honestly think they are fighting for some noble cause, but they are doing more harm than good. Imo this behavior is the by product of generations going by without any struggle.

The 20th century had WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam all of which were wars where people were drafted. There were also a lot of states with Jim Crow laws where minority's and women were treated like 2nd class citizens.

After Nam and the Civil Rights movement there hasn't been a draft and everybody started to get treated equally and got spoiled. I'm not saying that the world has been rid of all it's injustices, but there is a whole lot of virtue signaling vs actual problems when it comes to the far left these days.

It's because there was never anything to fight. Far right ideology hasn't been a threat to the United States since the Civil Rights movement.

I think these people honestly think they are fighting for some noble cause, but they are doing more harm than good. Imo this behavior is the by product of generations going by without any struggle.

The 20th century had WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam all of which were wars where people were drafted. There were also a lot of states with Jim Crow laws where minority's and women were treated like 2nd class citizens.

After Nam and the Civil Rights movement there hasn't been a draft and everybody started to get treated equally and got spoiled. I'm not saying that the world has been rid of all it's injustices, but there is a whole lot of virtue signaling vs actual problems when it comes to the far left these days.

How they organize so fast and so soon? White nationalist groups have been around forever.

Don Quixote attacked windmills thinking they were giants, and these mentally ill kids attack random people thinking they are nazis lol. Media knows these kids are batshit insane, and they have no problem feeding their delusions of grandeur.

Also, idk the origins if your avatar, but it seems rapey to me.

You don't know what Double Dragon is and you're 33? Bullshit. You're probably 16 and play with Ken Dolls. You should be embarrassed bro. For real.

When did Antifa come about? I dont remember hearing much about them before Trump's election. It is like they popped out of nowhere like skaters, goths in the 90s, and then hipsters in the mid 2000s.

I believe they been around for a while. First time I remember hearing about them was the "battle of Seattle" in 1999.

I believe they been around for a while. First time I remember hearing about them was the "battle of Seattle" in 1999.

I dont believe they were coined antifa. I dont believe those are oppose to fascists. They just oppose to the corporations.

I dont believe they were coined antifa. I dont believe those are oppose to fascists. They just oppose to the corporations.

But they are the same anarchist. The whole "antifa" came with Trump coming into power but they are the same Anarchist. They kept showing up to protest of different issues for a while. Some people would call them black block in the 90's and 00's. Same idiots.

Seriously, is that all you got? That's the third time your brilliant retort has been "lol your name is Trotsky [insert thing vaguely comparable to authoritarianism]."

Learn to communicate like an adult and not some Cold War reductionist mean girl.

Trotsky, your Soviet hero and his revolution killed millions of people. Your use of his name is as offensive than the Confederate flag.

This dude is kind of a dork, but he really makes a lot of sense. Anybody left or right wing should be on board with this.

For the people who can't watch the video he elaborates on how dishonest certain members of the media are for trying compare Antifa to WWII veterans.

Shapiro is a Zionist anti-Trumper, which underscores many of his arguments; however, he is bright, and I often agree with him.

Communists have been anti-fascist for decades.

It's an insult to compare these people to war veterans.

DHprRKLXUAAwaf_.jpg
I'm so glad to see you again brother. I legitimately thought you and ALex fields had done something bad. Respect to you and your family..

Antifa is closer to ISIS than the soldiers who fought in the great wars..

Back