Ben Shapiro keeping it real...

well yeah, the second streets of rage is pretty much the GOAT of the whole 2D side scrolling beat em up genre. it always baffled me how the series never continued on the next gen consoles

well yeah, the second streets of rage is pretty much the GOAT of the whole 2D side scrolling beat em up genre. it always baffled me how the series never continued on the next gen consoles

The only beat em up that I can recall really sticking out on the PSX and N64 is Fighting Force.

I was pretty good at this one. Loved me the lunge punch.

karate-champ-arcade-criticsight.jpg

Ben Shapiro is a dumb reactionary that dumber reactionaries are impressed by

Let's all hail Trotsky, guys. His edgy arguments would wilt Ben Shapiro 1v1, despite Ben's razor-sharp wit, best-selling books, academic accolades, and six figure salary.

As a Veteran of OEF I can say that this is not the same thing, because a group of masked fruit cakes stifling free speech isn't the same as an Airborne division dropping into a combat zone.

Sorry my if my AV offended you. If you weren't a teenager you would know that it is from the opening scene of the 1987 arcade game Double Dragon.

lol at this fruitcake getting offended by your avatar. we have now reached peak feminization of males. get this guy to an endocrinologist stat.

I have seen a number of left of center folks speak out against antifa. Shapiro is a bit out of touch on this one.

Hell, there is even a black lives matter video where they chant for the antifa guy to take off his mask and are concerned that antifa is going to fuck up their demonstration.

I'm 33, but I didn't play video games as a child. Back then, it's my recollection that only weirdo kids at the cross section of affluent and friendless played much of them.

Sweet burn, though.

Also, congrats on the valor. I bet you're brave and smart and totally didn't enlist because your GED sucked and Republicans made a really convincing argument to you that you weren't perpetrating a total sham.

giphy.webp

Seriously, is that all you got? That's the third time your brilliant retort has been "lol your name is Trotsky [insert thing vaguely comparable to authoritarianism]."

Learn to communicate like an adult and not some Cold War reductionist mean girl.

You don't deserve to insult people. You never add anything of worth.

It's an insult to compare these people to war veterans.

DHprRKLXUAAwaf_.jpg

When did Antifa come about? I dont remember hearing much about them before Trump's election. It is like they popped out of nowhere like skaters, goths in the 90s, and then hipsters in the mid 2000s.

When did Antifa come about? I dont remember hearing much about them before Trump's election. It is like they popped out of nowhere like skaters, goths in the 90s, and then hipsters in the mid 2000s.
They were more of an european thing. They're popular in germany.

From Wiki...

According to The Economist, the "word Antifa has its roots in Anti-Fascist Action, a name taken up by European political movements in the 1930s" which was revived in the 1990s, particularly in Germany.

Peter Beinart writes that "in the late ’80s, left-wing punk fans in the United States began following suit, though they initially called their groups Anti-Racist Action, on the theory that Americans would be more familiar with fighting racism than fascism." Antifa groups are known for militant protest tactics, including property damage and physical violence.Antifa focuses more on fighting far-right ideology directly than on encouraging pro-left policy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

Back