Ben Carson spends $31K w/ tax payer money for dining table in his private office....

Sounds like a waste of money.
Sounds like MAGA.

If this was a board room meeting table, then $15K for table and chairs seems ok, but just for a dining table in his office is way to much.

I can't impute it to racism. I can only vaguely point to some undefinable flaw in the human condition that lets, at such a massive scale, the ego expand so far past the point of reason.

It's not necessarily racism, as such. It's a sense that they are the true victims and that they're rebelling against their black oppressors.

Well to start the anti 2nd.

Then the trans rights over the rights of others.

Anti Death pentialy.

Illegal immigration.

First two are (ridiculous) fabrications. Third is mostly made-up (Clinton had wavered on her support for the death penalty (and was attacked hard for that support from the left). The last isn't a complete thought. What about illegal immigration?

To be fair Obama spent $50,000 on each table he droned Pakistan with, over 15,000 times

In another country he would be sacked on the spot, but 'Murica is... special.

Yep. Can't reason with stupid. Anyone that honestly believes that a Clinton administration would be worse than this shit show is a bonafide idiot.

I wonder why the guy thinks that the Democratic proposal to make non-transgendered people second-class citizens wasn't brought up in the debates or any campaign ads. You'd think that that would be pretty unpopular and something that the GOP could use.

Last edited:
To me the issue is that he didn't follow proper procedure, they probably could have gotten approval for the higher budget but it seems these guys are just doing whatever the fuck they want, rules , laws and protocol be damned

Then the trans rights over the rights of others.

Anti Death pentialy
Oh, cool.

Reckon you can point to the parts of Hillary's platform supporting these in particular? I mean, you did read it, right?

An illogical, uninformed, and counterfactual statement is just as valid as a logical, informed, and factual statement.

-the moronic right

You’re sniveling over a desk while ICE agents round up illegals in the Bay Area. Who’s the moron lol!?

It's not necessarily racism, as such. It's a sense that they are the true victims and that they're rebelling against their black oppressors.

First two are (ridiculous) fabrications. Third is mostly made-up (Clinton had wavered on her support for the death penalty (and was attacked hard for that support from the left). The last isn't a complete thought. What about illegal immigration?

Bull they were moving even more to the anti 2nd.

http://www.ontheissues.org/celeb/Hillary_Clinton_Gun_Control.htm

They were weak on illegal immigration.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration-reform/

So to be clear, your objection on immigration is to this?:

Enforce immigration laws humanely. Immigration enforcement must be humane, targeted, and effective. Hillary will focus resources on detaining and deporting those individuals who pose a violent threat to public safety, and ensure refugees who seek asylum in the U.S. have a fair chance to tell their stories.

And your objection to guns is this:

I believe in 2nd amendment but 33,000 people died from guns. Dozens of toddlers injure themselves, even kill people with guns, because not everyone who has loaded guns in their homes takes appropriate precautions. But there's no doubt that I respect the 2nd Amendment, that I also believe there's an individual right to bear arms. That is not in conflict with sensible, commonsense regulation. Of course we're going to protect and defend the 2nd Amendment. But we're going to do it in a way that tries to save some of these 33,000 lives that we lose every year.

And that justifies the damage to the nation done by putting a guy like Trump in the WH.

So to be clear, your objection on immigration is to this?:

And your objection to guns is this:

And that justifies the damage to the nation done by putting a guy like Trump in the WH.
I think you're forgetting that both sides are terrible, Jack.

Well, the Rs do need a flat solid surface to sexually assault interns on.

My biggest Carson gripe is he fucked up a couple of my favorite sayings. I used to be able to say" well he's not exactly a brain surgeon," or "you don't need to be a brain surgeon to do x."

Carson fucked those figures of speech.

I asked you about this:

"Then the trans rights over the rights of others."

And you gave me "democrats support equal rights for transgender people"

Lol. Get the fuck out of here.

I heard that Killary was going to offer government subsidies if you had a sex change operation. After gender reassignment you were then flown to a utopian castle among the clouds with the rest of the more equal than others trans overlords.

Not the black brain surgeon too! I was hoping he'd be the good guy among the evil shits.

Back