Ben Askren Calls Out GSP for Superfight in Canada

lol why would GSP take a giant step down and fight someone that literally does nothing for him, should he beat him?

Lol askren does not know his position at all

I was just trying to think of a fighter more delusional about their status than Askren and I literally cannot think of one.

Why don’t u go up to your boss and ask for your pay to be doubled

Or go up to an attractive woman on the street and ask her if she’ll blow you

What can go wrong

Example 1: He doesn't work there. Asking your own boss without a backup plan is dangerous. This is more like sending out an application to other employers asking them for double your current salary as the amount it would take for you to leave your current job. If they say "no" its no harm to you. I essentially already do this.

Example 2: That is pretty harassing so not the same as a fighter asking another fighter for a fight. This would be more like a top 10 desirable guy in a class asking out the top girl a few towns over. If she says no, once again no big deal. Its not like you have to have daily interactions with them.

Sometimes right place right time in life. Hell a guy like Soto landed a title shot. But you can't be afraid to get yourself in a position to ask.

lol why would GSP take a giant step down and fight someone that literally does nothing for him, should he beat him?

Because he possibly views it as a safer fight than Whittaker or T-Wood. It'd more marketable than many think. But regardless you are right if he isn't fighting the top he will fight a Diaz or McGregor as theyd be easier fights for more money.

Because he possibly views it as a safer fight than Whittaker or T-Wood. It'd more marketable than many think. But regardless you are right if he isn't fighting the top he will fight a Diaz or McGregor as theyd be easier fights for more money.
If GSP isn't fighting Whittaker, he is going to go for the WW belt or Conor, I would assume. There is nothing superfight'ish about fighting Askren, who the majorty of MMA fans have never even heard of.

I would be more interested to see Ben vs GSP than 3/4 of the garbage UFC puts on the cards these days.

Lol at Ben Askren.
Beating up bums in Asia and having 10 twitter followers doesn't get you a fight against GSP.
Just go away already. He should have stayed in Bellator.

Classic example of expensive low stock.

GSP’s financial advisors will pass.

Delusional

Never happening.

Would have to beg for a trial fight at 185, maybe Romero, roidcosta, rocksalt etc. hope he lives, then #1 contender st the time then GSP

Never happens

GSP’s revenge on Dana for the past disrespect:
-GSP returns, wins middle weight title that he must defend.
-GSP retires, go to a diff organization and fights Ben (who Openly talks shit on Dana).

His finish percentages have skyrocketed since fighting scrubs overseas where there is no drug testing.

I doubt Askren juices. In fact I think he’s not juicing and still winning his One FC fights against opponents that are definitely juicing

C1jWPE

Would watch, too bad Funky isn't a loud mouth shit talking bro wannabe gangster quasi racist degenerate. UFC would have paid top dollar.

I know quite a few of you are writing Ben Askren off but lets not forget:

• 2011 United States Amateur Disc Golf Championship 2nd Place
  • 2009 PDGA Amateur World Doubles Championships Advanced 4th Place
  • 2009 St. Louis Open Advanced 2nd Place
  • 2009 Mighty MO Advanced 1st Place
  • 2009 First Class Challenge 3rd place
  • 2006 Alabama Amateur Open Intermediate 3rd Place
  • 2005 Highnoon at Indiantown Intermediate 2nd Place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member