Ben Askren Calls Out GSP for Superfight in Canada

giphy.gif

Yes and when he offered to fight for free in the ufc and Dana said no, sounds like Askren was making an unreasonable demand eh?
LMAO at Askren doing anything for free. You can post anything on Twitter.

The last time askren fought any serious competition this is what happened

Rolling with flat out one of the best sub guys in the world means what exactly?

You know that wasn't a fight right?

And didn't Garcia get KTFO in his only MMA fight?

What an idiot...

People would have to at the very least have heard of both fighters for it to be considered a superfight, and outside of us who post on here nobody knows who the hell Askren is.

This is not the definition of a superfight, this is the equivalent of people paying to watch GSP fight me. Nobody cares.

lol That won't happen.

Askren should find a way into the UFC where he'd then have to demolish at least one contender before asking for big fights.

he is way overdue for a drug test and the chance to go to ufc .. Coulda done it long ago

Ben askren thinks people know who Ben askren is.

Who is Ben askren?

Ben askren.

I can't remember who that is.

Didn't this toolbag just retire?

Guess those "please don't retire!!1" offers didn't come pouring in fast enough, or just enough at all.

So is GSP going to One FC or did Ben bury the hatchet with Dana? Because that fight never happens unless one of the two happens first.

Im canadian. If i saw Ben on the street, I probably wont recognize him.

-Who-Animated-gif-arrested-development-9659488-432-240.gif

fought top 500 guys for 4 years and now want to call out the GOAT? go to the regular route, you're nobody. go to the UFC, beat the contenders and challenge for the belt
Ha! You think that's how vetting big fights/title shots is done? Where you been the past couple years?

Back