Bellator's MSG press conference...

Why have they brought back the interpreter gimmick? We all know he speaks English now.

they're playing the nostalgia game

nobody feels nostalgia for hearing fedor talk in a goofy english voice.

I'm pretty sure everyone gives up when they get their lights put out.

I hope you are joking but no when you get legit KO'ed you are standing one second and are on your back looking up the next thing you know. I've KO'ed people and been KO'ed before and it's a weird feeling but your brain legit gets shut off. If you are an MMA fan and don't know that you are a retarded person.

I hope you are joking but no when you get legit KO'ed you are standing one second and are on your back looking up the next thing you know. I've KO'ed people and been KO'ed before and it's a weird feeling but your brain legit gets shut off. If you are an MMA fan and don't know that you are a retarded person.

Did you read what you originally posted and what I posted ?

Did you read what you originally posted and what I posted ?

I think so lol you are making me 2nd guess myself. I was saying Chael legit gives up in a fight and Wand just gets KO'ed and they are two very different things. Perhaps I'm not understanding what you are saying but I'm also drunk so go ahead and explain if I'm wrong. Getting KO'ed isn't giving up mentally, that's your brain dying.

Chael has gotten embarassing to the point that even he looks uncomfortable doing his schtick

He knows he doesnt have the wit to be organic and create natural gems and 1 liners of the cuff like the "who the fuck is that guy" McGregor has Irish wit, we are brought up to be razor sharp witted or ball busters as americans call it and basically shit talk everyone for fun as a sign of friendship and bonding

Sonnen hasnt got that so its now obvious why he went quiet when Silva called the MMA hour because he had nothing pre-rehearsed that he wasnt going to be using 24 hours later at the press conference that only 3000 people turned in live for compared to the 180,000 that watched the 205 press conference live on youtube

Chael gives us a classic Sonnen performance and taps within a minute of the first.

Why have they brought back the interpreter gimmick? We all know he speaks English now.

Speaking in a one on one interview is a lot different from speaking at a press conference in front of a bunch of people.

ughh, this kind of pathetic shit is just another nail in the mma coffin

Wanderlei - Chael without us having to worry about a USADA fiasco is a win!!!

McGregor is light years better on the mic than Chael. Chaels trash talk belongs in a cringe compilation

I couldn't hear jack shit most of the time.
The biggest promo event in Bellator's history and they blew it.

Discuss...
Or better yet: tell me what was being said at that presser because I suspect the sound engineer was baked as fuck.

thought it was just my computer or something lol couldnt hear shitttttt

Holy cringe batman

"Undefeated and undisputed!" Chael.

The audience literally laughs.

But all those sherdorks said

Chael was a better on mic than Conor

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

damn, that was silent

tumbleweed%20dry.jpg

Chael has gotten embarassing to the point that even he looks uncomfortable doing his schtick

He knows he doesnt have the wit to be organic and create natural gems and 1 liners of the cuff like the "who the fuck is that guy" McGregor has Irish wit, we are brought up to be razor sharp witted or ball busters as americans call it and basically shit talk everyone for fun as a sign of friendship and bonding

Sonnen hasnt got that so its now obvious why he went quiet when Silva called the MMA hour because he had nothing pre-rehearsed that he wasnt going to be using 24 hours later at the press conference that only 3000 people turned in live for compared to the 180,000 that watched the 205 press conference live on youtube

Sonnen has done well on the fly plenty of times before, his most recent gem being his press conference with Tito Ortiz. Conor says his share of funny and clever shit, but he more often than not fails to deliver any memorable one liners. "Who the fuck is that guy" was funny, but it wasn't creative or anything, just a generic insult. "Red panty night" is lame. Simply saying "Fuck *Insert Opponent's Trainer Here*" or calling his opponents bums or flaunting his wealth isn't creative, just simple shit that anyone could think up.

If not for McGregor's charisma and delivery, he would just look like a clown most of the time. Not that a person's charisma doesn't always plays a huge role in how their dialogue comes off, but let's not pretend his insults on paper are anything magnificent.

Back